1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I recommend Palmiero Toyota

Discussion in 'North East' started by Muldoon, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Feb 1, 2020 at 6:52 PM
    Muldoon

Muldoon [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Northeast Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2009 4x4 ACLB TRD-OR 4.0, Green
    5100s, Wheelers AAL, Leer 100R
    Plenty of us start threads to complain or address problems so I thought maybe I’d share something positive instead.

I live in Northeast Ohio (Close to PA, im posting this is OH and PA sections) and just had my frame replaced. I wanted to make sure I went with a dealer that knew what they were doing for such a major job, so asked for recommendations in my area and a member recommended Palmiero outside of Meadville PA. It’s not my local dealer, I have to drive an hour to get there but,

Wow. I tell you what, I’d come to really have a bad taste in my mouth about dealerships, as many of us have, due to bad experiences in the past, I’ve come to do as much of my own work as possible and avoid dealers like the plague, but the guys (and gals) at Palmiero really made this a good experience for me. Straightforward and no-fuss inspection. Good communication. Got a choice of what I wanted as a loaner for the week they had my truck. I just got mine back and they did a great job, I didnt have to pay a penny for any of it, all new components that come with the frame job and they even did a few things they maybe didn’t need to do, such as grease the hood latch mechanism that operated just fine anyways.

I had heard stories of people going in for a frame replace and the dealer finding other things wrong they needed to pay for out of pocket before they could continue work or return the truck so I was a little worried. They did note a handful of minor things on my truck that could be fixed or replaced if I wanted, but did not push it or require it and they were politely cool about it when I said no I’ll fix those things myself.
    They even snapped a few pictures of the process for me at my request.
    i decided I like these guys I’ll buy some parts from them for some upcoming work I’ve got if they have good prices...and hey it turns out they have great prices on parts too.

Anyways if you’re needing to find a good dealer in the eastern Ohio/ western Pennsylvania area I would suggest giving these guys your business

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020

Products Discussed in

To Top