1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I want stories of lunatic neighbors

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by mlcc, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Feb 5, 2019 at 5:43 PM
    Bebop

Bebop Old fashion cowboy

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Castle rock Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2012 Toyota Tacoma baja
    6inch lift sitting on bilstein coilovers. Lexus is300 studs in front to keep stock wheels, general grabber red letters, nfab front bumper.
    I don’t want him to get enjoyment out of it.
    But I see what you did there

strider98, Arailt, tcjacado and 9 others like this.
  2. Feb 6, 2019 at 1:33 PM
    allgoodpeople

allgoodpeople Well-Known Member

Member:
    And people say Freud has been discredited.

Boyitz, crackils, 916carl and 2 others like this.
  3. Feb 6, 2019 at 1:38 PM
    23Skidoo

23Skidoo A thirsty fish

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    https://youtu.be/xvFZjo5PgG0
    Vehicle:
    meme
    Mother fuckers ;)

tcjacado and Nunya Bizness like this.
  4. Feb 6, 2019 at 2:02 PM
    LTDSC

LTDSC 32oz of fun

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    NorCal
    Finally something to report.

I live at a dead end of a street that backs up to a now closed golf course. The end of the road is a creek so its all overgrowth and greenery.

There is a woman who lives around the corner (approx 10 houses away and around a corner) that feeds a colony of feral cats at this dead end. I guess she has done it for years now and the colony is 20+ feral cats. She claims she takes them to get spayed and neutered(lie) and then feeds them morning and night. We have had issues with our landscape being destroyed at night by these cats, neighbors are complaining that they're shitting everywhere and tearing up their property as well. I since installed a Nest camera and caught them in my planters and on video tearing up my yard and pissing all over the 4Runner to mark it. My in-laws live next door to me as I've posted here before, they are at the end of the block directly next to the creek and the dead end where she feeds the cats daily. They're as fed up about it as everyone else at the cat lady as this isn't even her street, go feed them at your own house.

First there was a petition formed and delivered to the property owner of the closed golf course. He too is quite pissed at this woman and sent a cleanup crew into the creek and threw away all her food trays, cardboard box homes and anything else in their area as its private property. They posted signs for trespassing and all that legally protecting stuff. Skip ahead a few weeks and they catch her back there again on their property and the police get involved as its now trespassing. PD warns her that she cannot go into their property and have been requested to stop feeding on their land. Shes mad but whatever.

Fast forward a few more weeks and now shes feeding on the city street at the dead end. Thinking shes getting away with something she smugly smiles and waves at us when she feeds them morning and night. Still fed up with the lady we were informed by PD that we can throw away anything she sets down on the street and leaves as its considered littering. If she comes and threatens us to call the police because you're just cleaning up city property at that point. We throw away her feeding trays one night after she leaves and she comes back in the morning and the neighbor (in laws) hear someone yelling out front. They go outside to see what the hell is going on and she starts in on them "stealing" her trays and calling them every name in the book which they just told her to get lost and don't come on our property you crazy woman. 10 min later they catch her in their backyard snooping around looking for her trays. She was met in the backyard and told to leave immediately. PD was informed after she left and they met her at her house to issue her a final warning and to inform her she legally cannot feed the cats on A) city property, B) private property, C) County property. If she leaves any form of trays all the neighbors were instructed to pick up and throw away because shes littering and will be cited for such and we could hold her liable for any damage her cats have caused to our property. She didn't like that we've got her and the cats on camera as well and her feeding them on camera. Yelled about needing permission to record her which the officer responded with "you're coming on their property and are near their property to which they're recording, its 100% legal to record your own property."

Naturally she threw a fit and began threatening the in-laws to the officer and he stopped her and told her if shes didn't stop he would have to arrest her for making violent threats and that we would have no problem charging her with harassment and file a restraining order to which she wouldn't be able to come down the street. Now shes resorted to FB slandering with her little old lady cronies and she doesn't have her profile on private so we can read all of this. There's many 3-4 neighbors threatening to form a "mob" and some protest out front of our homes to "make us move". They've done a BG check on the in laws and posted the info on FB and just been as rude as you could imagine. Since FB threats are real threats they informed the police and they're going to pay her another visit today here shortly and possibly cite and release her as shes posted how she plans to still feed them just at times "they wont see me".

So ya, this is gonna be fun.

5. Feb 6, 2019 at 2:08 PM
    Nunya Bizness

Nunya Bizness A-A-Ron aka Stunny Gunny

Member:
    I have one for you-

Around 2011 I lived in a new subdivision by the provo lake in UT.

This one time, at 3am, some jackass started mowing his lawn... woke up the whole neighborhood... he didn't think it was a big deal because he was on ambien...

Also... he... was me... Last time I ever took ambien Ill tell you that much... ambien makes you the lunatic neighbor... :anonymous:

jubei, strider98, Dacon and 33 others like this.
  6. Feb 6, 2019 at 2:13 PM
    EatSleepTacos

EatSleepTacos Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Randy
    West Valley, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2017 4Runner
    Oh man that's a good one. Please keep us updated.

taco_chaser, Slashaar, TomTwo and 2 others like this.
  7. Feb 6, 2019 at 2:32 PM
    Bebop

Bebop Old fashion cowboy

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Castle rock Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2012 Toyota Tacoma baja
    6inch lift sitting on bilstein coilovers. Lexus is300 studs in front to keep stock wheels, general grabber red letters, nfab front bumper.
    Get a suppressed .22 and have some fun cat hunting. If there are no more cats then there won’t be problems.

strider98, cshrum, honda50r and 7 others like this.
  8. Feb 6, 2019 at 2:34 PM
    LTDSC

LTDSC 32oz of fun

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    NorCal
    the cats are being cats, going to where they're fed. I have no problems with the cats as they're just doing what they do. I also have a cat myself, i could never shoot a cat irregardless of the extreme legalities of it.

9. Feb 6, 2019 at 2:35 PM
    allgoodpeople

allgoodpeople Well-Known Member

Member:
    I'm assuming anti-freeze is out of the question then?

10. Feb 6, 2019 at 2:35 PM
    Bebop

Bebop Old fashion cowboy

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Castle rock Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2012 Toyota Tacoma baja
    Could always invest in a few falcons or other birds of prey and let nature be nature...
    or snakes

11. Feb 6, 2019 at 2:37 PM
    StayinStock

StayinStock Skittles; fruity yet taste like chicken

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    2018 OR
    Some
    Maybe the guy that owns that property should clean it up. Cats will leave, crazy lady will be forced to change her career.

Slashaar and Nunya Bizness like this.
  12. Feb 6, 2019 at 2:39 PM
    LTDSC

LTDSC 32oz of fun

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    NorCal
    its cleaned up weekly now. With her now not supposed to be feeding anywhere now, im hoping they'll wander off and find food elsewhere.

13. Feb 6, 2019 at 2:39 PM
    Bebop

Bebop Old fashion cowboy

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Castle rock Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2012 Toyota Tacoma baja
    Does she look like this

DC008C20-DB4D-4914-8DF4-DE5A0E95FF32.jpg

cshrum, Slashaar, tcjacado and 2 others like this.
  14. Feb 6, 2019 at 2:40 PM
    LTDSC

LTDSC 32oz of fun

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    NorCal
    surprisingly shes a well kept 70 year old. Just clearly nuts. She also claims to have 10 in her home.

Slashaar likes this.
  15. Feb 6, 2019 at 2:42 PM
    Bebop

Bebop Old fashion cowboy

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Castle rock Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2012 Toyota Tacoma baja
    I bet that house smells like a ballon filled with clown farts

Slashaar, tcjacado, wilcam47 and 3 others like this.
  16. Feb 6, 2019 at 2:42 PM
    StayinStock

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    2018 OR
    Some
    Alive or..

Slashaar, Bastek, TomTwo and 3 others like this.
  17. Feb 6, 2019 at 2:43 PM
    StayinStock

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    2018 OR
    Some
    Does a clown fart smell different than a non clown fart?

18. Feb 6, 2019 at 2:44 PM
    Bebop

Bebop Old fashion cowboy

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Castle rock Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2012 Toyota Tacoma baja
    You should do a little research and get back to me. I’m entrusting you to this task

Slashaar, Tacosail, TomTwo and 2 others like this.
  19. Feb 6, 2019 at 2:45 PM
    StayinStock

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    2018 OR
    Some
    Be right back.

Slashaar, tcjacado, Tacosail and 2 others like this.
  20. Feb 6, 2019 at 2:46 PM
    Mitch76

Mitch76 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mitch
    San Angelo, TX
    Vehicle:
    2021 F150 STX 4x4 5.0
    275/65-20 Cooper Discoverer XLT. Borla XR1.
    My neighbor across the street kept on parking in front of our house leaving my stepdaughter nowhere to park when she got off work late at night. They were assholes about it and refused to move. I called the cops to ask if anything could be done. An officer came out and said he couldnt do anything about them parking in front of my house because the city owns the street. There was atleast 8 people living in that house and i had a feeling they werent all here legally. So the next day they were having a huge party and being loud as fuck at 2 am. I called the cops again. I guess he started checking IDs because 3 more cars showed up and started loading people up. Either they all had warrants or they werent supposed to be here. So am i the lunatic neighbor or should they not have been dicks about parking in front of my house? Karma is a bitch!

jubei, strider98, cshrum and 7 others like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top