1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I want stories of lunatic neighbors

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by mlcc, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Feb 13, 2019 at 8:35 AM
    ArmandHammer83

ArmandHammer83 This truck is AMAZING

Member:
    First Name:
    Raymond
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tacoma AC V6 MT 4x4
    none yet
    pretty sure that story wins above all

604 and Slashaar like this.
  2. Feb 13, 2019 at 8:46 AM
    StayinStock

StayinStock Skittles, the other white meat

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    2018 OR
    Some
    The bar has been raised. Sorry this happened.

604, Slashaar, wilcam47 and 2 others like this.
  3. Feb 13, 2019 at 9:48 AM
    chutson99

chutson99 hoosier starred chef

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Peoria IL USA
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma 2.7 l4, 2wd
    got it spring 2016, so far installed: oem cruise control Access literider tonneau cover bilstein 4600s weather tech window rain guards misc painting aFe pro dry air filter Opt7 LED bed lights fog lights
    Ok I think that's the worst neighbor so far

604, TomTwo, Slashaar and 2 others like this.
  4. Feb 13, 2019 at 9:53 AM
    TacomaSport86

TacomaSport86 2010 Tacoma/2016 4Runner Pro

Member:
    Just maybe

StayinStock, Gunshot-6A and tcjacado like this.
  5. Feb 13, 2019 at 10:31 AM
    Toywoodsguy82

Toywoodsguy82 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2007 Silver DCSB TRDOR
    Body Armor front and rear bumpers Method 703 Wheels Falken wildpeak AT3’s Ironman Foam Cell Pro kit
    Wasn’t trying to win or derail anything. Just unfortually part of the past...

Here is a news article from when the guy changed his plea.... some of the details were left out but you could find them.... it made national news and my friend was interviewed by good morning America...

https://www.kptv.com/news/guilty-ma...a28df52b-7b3e-5bb5-9f35-4a3abce44114.amp.html

604 and Slashaar like this.
  6. Feb 13, 2019 at 10:46 AM
    Toyotacrawler

Toyotacrawler She's got the jimmy legs

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Cusseta/Opelika AL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC TRD Sport
    5100's set to 1.75" Wheelers 3 leaf progressive AAL & 5100's for the rear Konig Countersteer Offroads K&N Drop in WeatherTech's Bed Mat Blacked out Badges Rear leaf TSB
    The tale of the scared of zombies and aliens lady. True story. A little long, but it happened.

About 6 or 7 years ago, around December, I was still up playing Madden on Xbox. It was around 11:00 PM Central time and I was getting ready to hit the sack. My wife had gone to bed hours ago. Well, our German Shepherd heard a noise outside he didn't like so he made his way to the front door to look out. We have tinted glass storm door that he likes to look out. He started snarling looking towards our gate down our driveway. Immediately I was alarmed, peaked out the door and sure enough, a woman was climbing our gate. Our driveway from the front door is about 50 feet or so to give you an idea. Well, I made haste to throw a coat on real quick, gave Link the command to come and proceeded outside. By this time she had made it over the gate, all 200 lbs of her, and was making good time up the driveway towards the sidewalk. "CAN I HELP YOU?!" I said. "I NEED TO SPEAK TONY THE ZOMBIES ARE HERE WITH ALIENS!" she replied. Obviously I wasn't dealing with a sane person so immediate I warned her I would release Link if she didn't turn around and leave my property. Link was on point standing in front of me with his paws dug in the concrete sidewalk, ready to work. Me, not wanting to hurt the woman, she had no weapons and was in pajamas, I warned her again. "LEAVE RIGHT NOW OR HE'S LOOSE ON YOU!!" It finally registered with her she was about to become a Germans late night snack so she fled her fat ass over that gate in record time.

I made my way back inside to tell my wife what was going on because I knew she'd heard me yelling etc. etc. She wanted me to call the Sheriff's department, we live way out in the county, and let them know about the lady. I did, they sent a unit out. I guess around 25-30 minutes later a deputy was at my gate, Link and I went out to meet him. After explaining the whole deal, he drove down the road looking for her and I went back to the porch.

To give you an idea of the layout there are two properties across from me. One is back in the woods with a long driveway and the other is near the road, clearly visible from my house. The deputy drove down the driveway leading to the woods and about that time, the neighbors car's horn started blowing. Now I knew they weren't outside because its almost 12 midnight at this point. The crazy lady doesn't reside there, as a matter of fact I've got no idea where she resides.

HONK HONK, HONK HONK! About that time my neighbor Brian came flying out the front door and slid across his car Bo Duke style and started pounding on the widow. Can you guess who was in the car? YEP, CRAZY LADY! Well, apparently Brian leaves the keys in his car because this psycho just started it. This lady was screaming about zombies, Brian was pounding on the door and I had made my way over our gate and across the road to give him a hand. The deputy, hearing the commotion flew back up the neighboring driveway and joined the party. He's telling her to get out, I'm telling her, Brians threatening to beat her ass etc. etc. Welp, she didn't get out, she put it in reverse! Yep, backed it slap up into Brians house, then flung it in drive! By this time my wife is outside in her bath robe on the front porch with Link, who's going ape crazy, and she yells "RUN!" when the lady starts driving.

I took off running, across the road and jumped my gate while this crazy lady was driving thru the front yard of my neighbor, Brian. She drove across the road and headed towards our house, thru the ditch, thru our fence and into a small oak tree. I mean small, like 3 inches in diameter. I dunno how it stopped her. When realized she was coming onto our property I proceeded back into the house to get my firearm because at this point she was using the car as a weapon and I was well within my rights to end it.

When I was getting my firearm my wife made her way to the car, in her bath robe :rolleyes:, and opened the passenger door. I dunno how it was unlocked but it was. So I'm coming out of the front door and I hear my wife start screaming bloody murder, see her half in the car and half out. Of course I thought the worst because earlier Brian stated to the deputy his knife was in the car. I ran as fast as I could towards the passenger side door, gun drawn. During all of the this, the deputy was turning his unit around to face the stolen vehicle that is now in my yard. The lady had grabbed my wife, that's why she screamed, so my wife did the only she could to get free. She came out of her robe. Yep, buck naked! Not a thread on her. So she free's herself I point the gun at the woman's head yelling at her to turn the car off. The deputy is making his way thru the ditch and fence at this point. I'm screaming at her as she's flooring it trying to get thru the tree. Just in the nick of time the deputy bust off a plume of pepper spray. It got her right in the FACE! I backed up, secured my firearm and the deputy and I drug her out of the car. Handcuffs on, ordeal over. I turn around and finally realize my wife is standing there completely nude in front of a deputy, my neighbor Brian, our German shepherd Link, Brian's wife and a recording dash cam in a patrol car. I quickly took my coat off so she could cover up. The robe was covered in pepper spray because my wife left it in the stolen vehicle.

Turns out, this lady was on Ambien, Alcohol and an undisclosed drug we never found out about. Meth probably. She was charged with reckless endangerment, trespassing, theft, DUI and a bunch of other things I can't really remember. Come to find out this lady lived up a side road about a quarter mile from us. We never go down that road so I'd never seen her.

I'm not sure if letting Link loose on her would have been a good idea or not. I guess it would have been if I'd shot her in the face but, that didn't happen and I'm thankful nobody was hurt. Other than my wife's legs because of briars. First time I've ever pointed a gun at somebody. I see the deputy from time to time and we laugh about it. A lot could have been done differently on his end and my end. Learning experience for the both of us I suppose. Sorry for the length but there is no other way to tell this story.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    Dacon, cshrum, Jumexmessiah and 25 others like this.
  7. Feb 13, 2019 at 10:53 AM
    Gunshot-6A

Gunshot-6A Prime Beef

Member:
    First Name:
    Conner
    Everett, WA
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Offroad
    IDK, Feral Cat lady is really giving it a run for the money.

Slashaar, StayinStock and tcjacado like this.
  8. Feb 13, 2019 at 12:05 PM
    Paul631

Paul631 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 4x4 5-spd Utility Package
    Bilstein 6112/5160 Grabber X3's
    What the hell is it with crazy neighbors in rural settings?! I've always stereotyped the 'burbs as the hotbeds of craziness...
    [​IMG]

9. Feb 13, 2019 at 12:12 PM
    lucky13don

lucky13don Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Don
    Milton, fl
    Vehicle:
    R.I.P.04 tacoma prerunner, 04 sequoia 4x4
    Too many to list
    Hot damn...that's crazy. Glad everyone was ok.

10. Feb 13, 2019 at 12:12 PM
    Toyotacrawler

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Cusseta/Opelika AL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC TRD Sport
    5100's set to 1.75" Wheelers 3 leaf progressive AAL & 5100's for the rear Konig Countersteer Offroads K&N Drop in WeatherTech's Bed Mat Blacked out Badges Rear leaf TSB
    It's nuts. We have zero issues with people on our road that actually own the property. The problems come from the people that are renting. There is one man that rents about 8 or so properties in our area. I guess you could call it a neighborhood. It's a dead end road with one road off to the side that is a dead end also. Only one way in. Just the other night some douche canoe was revving his 1992 S10 V6 at 11:30 at night for about 30 minutes. You'd be surprised how loud it actually was echoing thru the woods. It woke me up from a dead sleep. Of course when he left up the road he had to try to spin out on the wet road. Stupid jack leg renter for ya.

11. Feb 13, 2019 at 12:26 PM
    Pilot0527

Pilot0527 Well-Known Member

Member:
    West TN
    Vehicle:
    2003 Tacoma Prerunner flareside
    3" lift, aftermarket cruise control, helo wheels chrome, ARB rear airlocker, linex bedliner, Dee's aluminum toolbox
    Man! This is a crazy and funny thread! Except for the video of those completely lost guys trying quote scripture and pushing girls over. Yikes!!!

I don't have any crazy neighbors accept for one that starts every sentence with "like I said, like I said." That dude never comes out of his house except to get his mail and shoot a couple of random mole tunnels with a .38, but somehow he knows everything that all the other neighbors are doing. Maybe he's on Facebook all the time of something. Cracks me up!

I once made a neighbor mad. When we lived in Tulsa, I was building a experimental airplane in the garage. One day I was priming the wingspars in the driveway while the neighbor was lifting weights in his garage.
    I was a bit concerned about getting overspray on his Jeep and so made sure that I set up for the wind and all but was still a little worried he might get upset.

I started spraying anyway knowing it wasn't gonna get on his vehicle. Shortly after I began and he finished a set of reps, he sat up looked at me and asked "what are you spraying?" Having this whole thought process fresh in my mind, I paused for a few moments looking at him and then down at the can of paint, then back at him, and held the can of paint up and said... "Paint" with the straightest and most sincere face ever. To that he kind threw his hands up shaking his head and mumbling under his breath WTF and went inside...

Hahaha! It was at that moment that it struck me that he was asking what I was painting genuinely interested in the airplane project. He didn't talk to me very much after that. They were super nice to my wife but I think I was looked at as a jerk. Dang man! Ha!

cshrum, taco_chaser, robssol and 9 others like this.
  12. Feb 13, 2019 at 12:38 PM
    Paul631

Paul631 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 4x4 5-spd Utility Package
    Bilstein 6112/5160 Grabber X3's
    The craziest thing that happened around here was years ago... The management was redoing large areas of sod as well as sewers, so they placed a very large mound of soil on the edge of a unpopulated cul de sac at the end of the one half-mile entrance/exit road. Some nutjob decided to try out suicide by driving full-speed down the entrance rd. and into the soil mound. The only problem was physics, which proceeded to launch his car up and over the mound, and onto the second story of a home (see the gray-roofed home in attached pic). Thankfully no one was home, and no injuries occurred apart from the driver who spent some time in both medical and phych hospitals.
    jump.jpg

13. Feb 13, 2019 at 3:58 PM
    SRH

SRH My horns hold up my halo

Member:
    First Name:
    Shauna
    Vehicle:
    2018 Sport
    That’s a horrible story!

14. Feb 13, 2019 at 4:13 PM
    Gunshot-6A

Gunshot-6A Prime Beef

Member:
    First Name:
    Conner
    Everett, WA
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Offroad
    What a hell of a story! Is Link a former MWD / K9 or something? Seems a little more trained that your average housepup.

15. Feb 13, 2019 at 4:26 PM
    Toyotacrawler

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Cusseta/Opelika AL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC TRD Sport
    We trained him in German on protection back when he was a youngster with the breeder. He's getting a bit older now and not as sharp as he used to be but he'd still protect if required.

robssol, randd, Slashaar and 2 others like this.
  16. Feb 13, 2019 at 4:46 PM
    Gunshot-6A

Gunshot-6A Prime Beef

Member:
    First Name:
    Conner
    Everett, WA
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Offroad
    When you hear Packen / Fass or Stellen...it's too late :rofl:

17. Feb 13, 2019 at 4:48 PM
    tcjacado

tcjacado Well-Known Member

Member:
    Then you hear screams of "nine! Nine! Achtung!!

Slashaar and Toyotacrawler like this.
  18. Feb 13, 2019 at 4:49 PM
    Toyotacrawler

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Cusseta/Opelika AL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC TRD Sport
    Yea the F word and your screwed LOL

19. Feb 13, 2019 at 4:52 PM
    Smokehouse

Smokehouse Procharged

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Republic, Missouri
    Vehicle:
    2007 Super White Tacoma Sport
    This is probably my favorite thread. Too bad all of my neighbors are decent people :rofl:

StayinStock likes this.
  20. Feb 13, 2019 at 4:54 PM
    SoCal_Erik

SoCal_Erik Tiki Taka, Tika Taka

Member:
    Vehicle:
    ‘16 SR5 DCSB, ‘15 SR5 DCSB (sold), ‘16 4Runner SR5, ‘15 OR DCSB (sold), ‘05 SC (sold)
    Yesterday my neighbor chased her (ex?) boyfriend down her driveway screaming, “Are you serious right now bro? Today’s my only day off and I need to go get an abortion.” He peeled out the driveway.

Products Discussed in

To Top