1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I want stories of lunatic neighbors

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by mlcc, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Feb 21, 2021 at 5:40 PM
    bassmusic

bassmusic Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Spicoli
    I don't think we'll ever see one worse than that snow shoveling murder in PA, I swear I'm mentally scarred from watching that.

2. Feb 22, 2021 at 4:04 AM
    tacofish

tacofish Well-Known Member

Member:
    N NJ
    Vehicle:
    14 ext cab 4x4
    3/1 lowrange spacer lift 285/70/17 wildpeaks
    Yea that PA shooting was just disturbing

3. Feb 25, 2021 at 4:57 PM
    Itchyfeet

Itchyfeet Well-Known Member

Member:
    Man I got a college story that reads like some bunny boiler shit and I never even went out with the girl next door.

Think Courtney Love look alike, declined advances, blood smeared on my door and a body getting hauled off in a body bag and her getting killed months later in a bizarre accident.

I'm glad I never got involved with the girl next door.

StayinStock and PennSilverTaco like this.
  4. Feb 25, 2021 at 5:12 PM
    PennSilverTaco

PennSilverTaco Encyclopedia of useless information...

Member:
    First Name:
    Charlie
    Central Bucks, PA
    Vehicle:
    2010 RC auto 5-lug slug
    Not really a lunatic neighbor, but just an old bitch who complained about everything; My parents bought a brand new townhouse in 2007 and we lived there until 2016.

There was this couple in their sixties who lived across the street, probably in their 60s; They moved in sometime in 2008 I believe. They had a 2005 Ford Expedition and a 2000ish Chevy Express conversion van, both huge vehicles that could not fit in their single-wide driveway at the same time; Their townhouse only had a 1-car garage that was chronically full of junk (we had a 2-car garage and a driveway that could easily accommodate four cars). They almost always parked their high-too conversion van in one of the two overflow spaces that was directly outside our house, and it was positioned in just such a way that it blocked the view out the front window.

I got into a confrontation with this woman, Marlene, one time about that van blocking the view out our front window, but that’s not the issue here That incident is not particularly noteworthy.

One time in October, in either 2010 or 2011, I was decorating the house for Halloween; We had family over, including my aunt. I forget whether it was my aunt’s Jeep or one of our cars in the cues spot; Marlene and her husband needed to move their van out of the driveway, but there was nowhere to park it. We had my Tacoma, my mom’s minivan, my dad’s Acura, and one other relative’s car crammed into our driveway, and another relative’s vehicle in that guest spot (99% it was my aunt’s 2001 Jeep Cherokee).

I was minding my own business, decorating the house for Halloween, when Marlene walks into our yard and says very rudely, “How many freakin’ cars do you people own?”

I turned the other cheek and said we had family visiting; She stormed off in a huff.

They ended up moving because literally everybody on the street thought they were unpleasant jerks.

nDub, StayinStock and Slashaar like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top