1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I want stories of lunatic neighbors

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by mlcc, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Jan 19, 2019 at 12:27 AM
    inwood customs

inwood customs Roaming potato

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Vehicle:
    2006 v6 potato bugTuRD
    K&n, flowmaster, plastidip, chipped, hids, daves
    Maybe it's not dog shit

strider98 and Mully like this.
  2. Jan 19, 2019 at 3:46 AM
    Dkurtz42

Dkurtz42 Bill Hwang

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Barberton, OH
    Vehicle:
    2023 Tacoma DCLB TRD SPORT 4x4
    - Gator ETX Soft Roll Up Tonneau - Clazzio black leather seats - Nitto Ridge Grappler 255 80 17 tires - Supreme Suspensions 2" and 1" lift
    I had almost blocked this out but the dog crap reminded me. I had built a house in a new development about 15 years ago. There was an empty lot beside me and then a house next to that. They were good neighbors before they started having some marriage problems (I'm assuming). The wife moved out and the family dog began being left out at night. It would bark at all hours. I walked over in the middle of the night about 3-4 times and knocked on the door and told the husband, hey, can you let your dog in the house, its barking. He was always out cold and apparently had no idea the dog was even barking. He would let the dog in and not give me a hard time, but the next night the dog would be outside barking. After a few weeks and then telling the guy 3-4 times, one night I walked over, unclipped the dog (nice dog, but clearly not being taken care of since the wife moved out) walked it over to my car and we took a drive to a friends house that takes in strays / finds new homes. Before everyone gets excited calling me a dog thief...I never once saw the guy looking for the dog, he never once came over to ask me if I'd seen the dog. I wonder what he even thinks happened to the dog. Maybe he thought the wife came and got the dog, I don't know. In the end, the dog had a good home, and the guy eventually moved out a few months later and the house was foreclosed on and new good neighbors moved in. Not as traumatic as some stories, but the worst situation I've had to deal with thankfully.

3. Jan 19, 2019 at 5:18 AM
    lynyrd3

lynyrd3 STRENGTH DETERMINATION MERCILESS FOREVER

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    East Central Upstate NY
    Vehicle:
    2008 SR5 AC SUPER WHITE V6 4x4 AT / 2020 RAV4 XLE
    Bilstein 6112s top setting ,Total Chaos UCAs ,1/4" top plate spacer driver side ,SS extended brake lines ,Old Man Emu Medium Duty Dakar leaf springs with AAL,OME carrier bearing shim , Bilstein 5125s for 2-3” of lift in rear ,Timbren SES bump stops , SS extended brake lines rear , Toytec dif drop , Hayden high performance transmission fluid cooler,aFe pro dry air filter .Baja amber driving combo ditch lights , Devil horns by Andres ,Weathertecs floor protector, American Racing wheels Baja 17x8,4.5 BS , 285/70 Falken Wildpeaks AT/3W .Body Armor rear bumper . Extra D rings in bed ,Blue sea fuse block and 100amp breaker ,HomerTaco custom grill in Super White , TRD radiator cap ,Birddawg Industries rear view mirror riser bracket ,Coverking NeoSupreme Mossy Oak seat covers , Paranoid Fabrications fuse /relay holder Painted pinch weld.Shorty antenna ,HVAC knob mod ,LED dome and map lights , Tri Fold bed cover ,UltraGauge ,Morimoto XB LED fog lights ,Energy Suspension poly body bushings and sway bar bushings ! Geartech Customs splash guards ,Salex center console organizer . Mobtown tailgate cap ,tailgate anti theft mod .X-Mat sound deadening/insulation cab floor . Mobtown weld on rock sliders 0* with kickout Raptor lined . ,NEW frame courtesy of Toyota !
    I have one neighbor next to my house separated by a stockade fence I installed on part of the property line and a dozen pine / hemlocks that are now 30-40 feet tall . This guy is constantly hacking on every living plant/ bush / tree he can find . I went on vacation and came home to all my trees missing their limbs on his side up to 7’ up the trunk . I confronted him ,I told him you know those trees are there for privacy reasons . He said he couldnt cut the grass under the limbs . There is no grass under them . They are huge boughs that touch the ground . You couldn’t see through them ,now I can see my neighbors house 4 doors down ! Ass hole from Long Island should go back ! Fucking numb but is on his mower for half the day mowing under an acre over and over so low the dirt clouds are coming out from under the mower deck . Idiot . Mental issues

4. Jan 19, 2019 at 5:27 AM
    jwctaco

jwctaco Victim of a well spent youth

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    SW Michigan
    Vehicle:
    23’ T4R, Alice, the fishing car
    Some people just have to piss other people off, makes them feel they are better. I have a neighbor that fucks with his next door neighbor knowing full well that it upsets him. The guy that gets screwed with is a Vietnam Vet, been through more shit than anyone should have to ever go through. Don’t understand why people want to be mean.

5. Jan 19, 2019 at 5:28 AM
    lynyrd3

lynyrd3 STRENGTH DETERMINATION MERCILESS FOREVER

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    East Central Upstate NY
    Vehicle:
    2008 SR5 AC SUPER WHITE V6 4x4 AT / 2020 RAV4 XLE
    Bilstein 6112s top setting ,Total Chaos UCAs ,1/4" top plate spacer driver side ,SS extended brake lines ,Old Man Emu Medium Duty Dakar leaf springs with AAL,OME carrier bearing shim , Bilstein 5125s for 2-3” of lift in rear ,Timbren SES bump stops , SS extended brake lines rear , Toytec dif drop , Hayden high performance transmission fluid cooler,aFe pro dry air filter .Baja amber driving combo ditch lights , Devil horns by Andres ,Weathertecs floor protector, American Racing wheels Baja 17x8,4.5 BS , 285/70 Falken Wildpeaks AT/3W .Body Armor rear bumper . Extra D rings in bed ,Blue sea fuse block and 100amp breaker ,HomerTaco custom grill in Super White , TRD radiator cap ,Birddawg Industries rear view mirror riser bracket ,Coverking NeoSupreme Mossy Oak seat covers , Paranoid Fabrications fuse /relay holder Painted pinch weld.Shorty antenna ,HVAC knob mod ,LED dome and map lights , Tri Fold bed cover ,UltraGauge ,Morimoto XB LED fog lights ,Energy Suspension poly body bushings and sway bar bushings ! Geartech Customs splash guards ,Salex center console organizer . Mobtown tailgate cap ,tailgate anti theft mod .X-Mat sound deadening/insulation cab floor . Mobtown weld on rock sliders 0* with kickout Raptor lined . ,NEW frame courtesy of Toyota !
    Good fences make good neighbors

6. Jan 19, 2019 at 5:29 AM
    POOLGUY

POOLGUY Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JEFF
    ALABAMA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD SPORT 6 SPEED
    Dobinsons suspension
    Funny thread OP. makes me appreciate my neighbors even more.

7. Jan 19, 2019 at 5:29 AM
    Drumhed

Drumhed Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Vehicle:
    17 TRDOR DCSB
    I have been told numerous times to stop running air tools at night, yet I persist. I AM the lunatic neighbor.

8. Jan 19, 2019 at 6:31 AM
    because_wumbo-truck

because_wumbo-truck TTC#036 1st Degenerate Urban Off-Roader

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Houston, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2006 Gordita Blanca V8 4x4 aka "Penelope"
    Sliders and bumper, DDI injectors, flowmaster 40
    I had a neighbor that did that kinda shit at all hours of the night, several nights a week, didn't matter the season... But let me back up and tell the whole story.

So we got a new neighbor to the rear of us a few years back. The wife is a loud mouth who is constantly audible from inside my own home. She cusses a lot and yells constantly whether over the phone or at her family. She's got an accent that's southern, but not Texas accent. Claims to be from DC. We long since nicknamed those neighbors "the hillbillies". But the wife in particular I just call "that bitch" or "the bitch". So as time goes on, our back fence we share needs to be replaced and they refuse to help pay for it, but will help build it. That's the last bit of civility we shall see from them for a long time. I would be working on my truck and hear every conversation the bitch would have it would seem and since she's always yelling as her default speaking voice, I'd yell crazy shit back at her from my garage. One day my dog goes out to pee and the bitch is out back being loud so my dog runs up to the fence and barks at her. My dog did this offten for obvious reasons. So she starts kicking the fence and eventually kicks a plank out. This happens like 5 times. On another incident the dog is barking at her and she sprays my dog with a water hose, I go out there to retrieve my dog and she sprays me "by mistake" and then runs into her house. So the next time I see her kicking the fence at my dog, I tell her to stop and that I'm sick of fixing the fence after she kicks it. She tells me to fuck off. So I threaten to call the cops and she tells me to "call the fucking cops!" And I just say "you're a fucking psycho bitch" and get my dog and go away. So around this time is when I start to notice her working at all hours of the night cutting and hamming in her garage. Almost every night for like 3 years. I don't know what she's building. But I'm saying form like midnight 3am she's out there working. Probably on meth. I over heard her conversation about her husband cheating on her (good for him) and that now his mistress is living in the house with them. Then she starts dating a woman with a Harley. Shits crazy... I've talked to all the surrounding neighbors and they all have her. Her real name is Pepper. She's in and out of jail according to her next door neighbors who share a driveway. She's tried to fight them a couple times apparently. The only times our neighborhood is quiet now it seems is when she's locked up lol.

9. Jan 19, 2019 at 6:36 AM
    Dirtridercrf250

Dirtridercrf250 Well-Known Member

Member:
    I'm the dickhead running the air hammer at 3am

10. Jan 19, 2019 at 6:37 AM
    jwctaco

jwctaco Victim of a well spent youth

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    SW Michigan
    Vehicle:
    23’ T4R, Alice, the fishing car
    Nice

11. Jan 19, 2019 at 7:56 AM
    Falldownhard

Falldownhard @tacomavanzandt

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4
    Things and Stuff.
    Sure it wasn’t the methed our daughter?

12. Jan 19, 2019 at 8:02 AM
    Steves104x4

Steves104x4 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Buffalo NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 RC 2.7 4x4
    BUCKLE UP! It makes it harder for Aliens to pull you out of your Truck.
    I don’t think so because they were around until the house sold but you never know what the outcome of that tragedy was

13. Jan 19, 2019 at 9:04 AM
    ABA180

ABA180 It burns when I pee....

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    East Bridgewater MA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Regular Cab Slider
    Pioneer CD, Megaloud/JBL amps, Rockford/Polk speakers.
    Mine are deceased which sucks..I loved them. Plus they were fun people..I love my parents too but they're old school Catholic.

El Duderino[QUOTED] likes this.
  14. Jan 19, 2019 at 9:47 AM
    El Duderino

El Duderino Obviously, you're not a golfer.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    HI->PNW
    Vehicle:
    16 MGM Sport 4x4 DCSB & 19 nautical blue SR5 premium 4x4
    Stuff, things, this, an ADS
    Same here mom is Irish, dad is Italian

15. Jan 19, 2019 at 10:57 AM
    Notoneiota

Notoneiota Claud Bawls molested my cat.

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Oakdale & Grand Rapids, MN
    Vehicle:
    14 Tacoma DCLB TRD Sport
    Mostly stock with a few minor mods.
    This d-bag and his gf WERE my neighbors until they were incarcerated.https://www.grandrapidsmn.com/free_...cle_39adad96-8bf6-11e7-b1c1-07abc5f5f77b.html
    I live in apartment A and they were in B. Lots of screaming and yelling and then one day it was all very quiet. I came home to blood splatter on the hallway walls and crime scene stickers all over. I guess they whooped on the deceased in the apartment and then put him in a truck and drove him to the woods to finish him off. Must have punched him pretty hard in the hallway a few times because there was obvious micro droplet splatter in several places. The new tennant had no idea until I told him. Explained the new paint and carpet he got before moving in.20160725_210731.jpg I snuck in after the cops left and snapped a few pics. Apparently this is where the bed was and the machete was found under it. Cops took the carpet as evidence. You can see little circles on the door on the left where the crime scene cops circled blood splatter with a black sharpie.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  16. Jan 19, 2019 at 11:45 AM
    El Duderino

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    HI->PNW
    Vehicle:
    You win

17. Jan 19, 2019 at 12:03 PM
    Hook78

Hook78 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Eastern NC
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCSB TRD OR
    Bilstein 6112/5160 Icon RXT
    After a hurricane my neighbor had bad damage, and to save money he somehow enlisted a volunteer crew to demo all his damaged sheetrock. He piled all the crap from inside the house on the front lawn with the expectation that it would be picked up the next week. This included a gigantic pile of blown loose insulation from the attic.

Well, two months went by during which 1) his lawn underneath the pile o’ shit died and 2) the loose insulation blew all over miles of the neighborhood during a storm. Most of it ended up on my lawn.

To this day I don’t understand why he didn’t have the interior professionally demo’d and hauled away. The insurance company would have paid for it...

whatstcp and Slashaar like this.
  18. Jan 19, 2019 at 1:55 PM
    ABA180

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    East Bridgewater MA
    Vehicle:
    This, I've demoed myself but I bagged it up in trash bags at least. Yeah that sucked but better to do it right.

Slashaar and Hook78[QUOTED] like this.
  19. Jan 19, 2019 at 1:55 PM
    ABA180

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    East Bridgewater MA
    Vehicle:
    Irish here. 13 years of Catholic school, 8 years as an altar boy, the whole ball of wax.

El Duderino[QUOTED] likes this.
  20. Jan 19, 2019 at 2:18 PM
    El Duderino

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    HI->PNW
    Vehicle:
    Same except for high school. The public school had a much better sports program so they pulled me out and sent me there lol. Now ring those damn bells lol

Products Discussed in

To Top