1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Icon 2.5 Extended Travel Coilovers

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by jakeadake, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Aug 20, 2016 at 4:14 PM
    jakeadake

jakeadake [OP] Member

Member:
    SOLD Icon 2.5 Extended Travel coilovers, internal reservoir, 650lb springs. One has the DR logo as it was warrantied and replaced by Icon. Both look to be in good shape with no damage, but I would do a rebuild anyway. One has some light corrosion on the shaft that should polish right off (see 3rd pic) !!SOLD!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  2. Aug 20, 2016 at 6:03 PM
    shootmymime

shootmymime Well-Known Member

Member:
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    00 4Runner
    $450 shipped complete rebuild needed and micro polished plus mismatched shocks (same shock but names) discourages some sellers.

3. Aug 20, 2016 at 6:37 PM
    jakeadake

jakeadake [OP] Member

Member:
    Is this an offer of $450? I have $1200 in these with 50k miles on them. Between shipping and Paypal fees I'm down at least another $100. Also they aren't mismatched shocks, just one shock tower has the "DR" logo. They don't NEED a "full rebuild" or "micropolish". Lol...I could polish that minor corrosion out now. It's at the bottom of the shaft and likely wouldn't even touch the seal unless you bottomed it out. Just wanted to show the condition exactly as they were pulled off my truck and offer an honest and fair deal. I'd prefer offer to be PM'ed.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  4. Aug 21, 2016 at 12:24 PM
    jakeadake

jakeadake [OP] Member

Member:
    Had some time today to pull off the spring and hit the shaft with some NeverDull. The aforementioned corrosion on the shaft is smooth to the touch and shouldn't affect affect the seal:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's the other coilover that is spotless:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016

Products Discussed in

To Top