1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Icon coilovers with IVD plating

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Marc M, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Apr 22, 2009 at 6:47 AM
    Marc M

Marc M [OP] Dirty White Boy

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Washington, Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    '06 TRD O/R Dbl-Cab
    TRD Cat-Back, TRD CAI, 3" Lift, ATX Chambers, Color matched Grille and Door Handles, Scooped Hood, GrillCraft upper and lower, DTRL, Foglight Mod, Redline Hood Struts, 20% Tint all around, SGII, Blacked out dash, Extang Full-Tilt, etc, etc, etc.
    I've been considering getting the Icon Stage 1 kit with the IVD plating. I'm interested in anyone's feedback that has these coated C/O's in a snow belt that uses all the nasty chemicals and salt on the roads during the winter. Is it holding up, and how long have you had them?

I'd like to correct the taco lean and actually drop the front a bit cause it sits a tad nose high at the moment and just improve the ride overall.

I can get the IVD plated Stage 1 kit for $1220.00 shipped.

If I get the standard length ones for the stock UCA and decide to upgrade the UCA's at a later date, am I going to run into problems or is there an easy upgrade to the C/O's themselves?

So I'm looking for some feedback...

Marc M

2. Apr 22, 2009 at 8:59 AM
    YotaDan

YotaDan Dan Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Oregon
    If you order some. You can ask for the extended travel part # and then later when you get the UCAs you will already be setup.

To Top