1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Idaho BS thread in the PNW

Discussion in 'North West' started by Jensonbt, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Jul 1, 2013 at 11:09 PM
    Blackdawg

Blackdawg Dr. Frankenstein

Member:
    First Name:
    Monte
    Wyoming/St. Louis
    Vehicle:
    The Trifecta of Taco's
    ALL OF THEM!...Then some more.
    Open diffs here :cool:

No your not.

Not crazy built either..but not stock.

And okay..I guess. Like what. Ou want literally side by side?? Or..like you at idle,,me at idle..revved..pulling..slowing down...ect with first you then me or whatever?

I have a micrometer.

2. Jul 1, 2013 at 11:11 PM
    Blackdawg

Member:
    First Name:
    Monte
    Wyoming/St. Louis
    Vehicle:
    The Trifecta of Taco's
    Well...he asked so I told him how to measure his...

Also..see my edit

3. Jul 1, 2013 at 11:14 PM
    Blackdawg

Member:
    First Name:
    Monte
    Wyoming/St. Louis
    Vehicle:
    The Trifecta of Taco's
    Hey..if ya wanna do this legit..your gonna burn a few gallons :p

Shame I can't get into the college and use the portable gear..would be awesome..

4. Jul 1, 2013 at 11:16 PM
    cowgirlrideon

cowgirlrideon Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandi
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma V6 4x4 SR5
    Brute Force front bumper, Basic camo covers interior.
    You guys talk way to much! Haha tryin to keep up. But goin somewhat with what y'all are talkin bout with your trucks bein stock and all I dare anyone to complain. Lol mines the exact same I bought it. Pretty much full stock. And I love it as is! But any mode would just be freakin awesome. Haha

5. Jul 1, 2013 at 11:18 PM
    Blackdawg

Member:
    First Name:
    Monte
    Wyoming/St. Louis
    Vehicle:
    The Trifecta of Taco's
    Haha just wait..you want plenty if mods if you come out with us. Though only 2 will be 2nd gens...actually..1..cause you won't see me dads supercharged beast.

But nothing wrong with stock. I loved mine when it was stock. And love my other one stock. Great trucks.

Nooooooo no no noooo

I refuse.

Stupid auto gain cheap shit mic.

6. Jul 1, 2013 at 11:20 PM
    cowgirlrideon

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandi
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma V6 4x4 SR5
    Ha well that Is just what I nee to see. Not. 1st gen. was my dream. But I want a ton load of mods as is. Just hearin Convo bout it makes me want all the more! Dang seein it and imma forget all reason.

7. Jul 1, 2013 at 11:23 PM
    cowgirlrideon

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandi
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma V6 4x4 SR5
    Yeah well still hope I guess! It's really highly unluckily but never know. Might et to meet some awesome peeps and dream over sweet trucks. :)

8. Jul 1, 2013 at 11:25 PM
    Blackdawg

Member:
    First Name:
    Monte
    Wyoming/St. Louis
    Vehicle:
    The Trifecta of Taco's
    Just come. :cool: be a fun time. Truck is more then capable for leg one..not so much for leg 2 sadly :eek:

You can come to the BBQ too at my place that night to see my dads rig. And take a ride :p it gets up and goes for a big truck.

Damn..too bad.

Lol oh we will do it. You have an external mic port dork :rolleyes: plug one of mine in and done. Way better.

Sheesh. Not like I don't know what I'm talking about..only going to school for it,,haha

I hate that about the exhaust vids tho. The audio gets clipped off so bad. Half the time is all distortion and no lows. Stupid.

Might as well do something better. I'm all about doing better

9. Jul 1, 2013 at 11:29 PM
    Blackdawg

Member:
    First Name:
    Monte
    Wyoming/St. Louis
    Vehicle:
    The Trifecta of Taco's
    Worth it I'm telling ya. :p

10. Jul 1, 2013 at 11:29 PM
    Blackdawg

Member:
    First Name:
    Monte
    Wyoming/St. Louis
    Vehicle:
    The Trifecta of Taco's
    Oh I will!

Or two..

Hmmm..

We doing this on the trail or my house? Then I could use my external mic pre..

11. Jul 1, 2013 at 11:37 PM
    IDtrucks

IDtrucks Unhinged and Fluid

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark "Buck"
    Jackson Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    96' X-Cab 4x4 TRD Off Road Clusterfuck
    JVC Deck, 10" sub mountd in rear seat cubby, 2 LED off road lights mounted in grille, amber raptor style grille lights, LED rock lights, square led bed light, custom made fuse block tray, 12 blade Blue Sea fuse block, 100a marine circuit breaker, black plasti dipped full grille, tinted tail lights + third, Uniden 520 with 4' firestik, Bilstein 5100s with 620lb Eibach coils, Diff drop, Chevy 63 leaf swap, TG creeper joints, 14" triangulated biletein 5125s, 8" extended steel braided brake line, TG Rock Sliders, CBI Moab 1.0 front bumper, custom fabbed bed rack, full TRD E-Locker axle swap and matching re-gear with custom stand alone wiring circuit, 29 spline pinion flange from an 06 wishbone runner, tubbed for 35x12.5" general grabbers on Ultra type 181 wheels, crush sleeve eliminator, Mini ARB compressor, front ARB locker, garage fab aluminum front skid plate, custom built high clearence rear bumper, removable mothafuckin doors
    make it happen haha! you will love your truck even more once it starts taking you places you never thought you would be going to! that first big off road trip is like your first hit of coke (no i havent done coke). always chasing that same adventurous feeling you had from the first trip. and this one is going to be a dam hard trip to top!

and believe me, we were all there haha. when I drove my 96 back from mccall the day I got it it was bone stock. And i loved that thing to death. felt so proud of it. Bone stock that truck was the coolest thing to me. Now the more money I dump into it and the more i change it, i switched from loving it for what it was as a truck, but more so i love it for what I have made it. Kinda get what i mean? Everything that has been done to it was by me, so i see myself in that truck.

when are you gonna be in boise? will you be here the 19th? I think thats when we are getting a bad ass wake boat for the day! :D

also nobody cares about your dumb video :p

12. Jul 1, 2013 at 11:41 PM
    IDtrucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark "Buck"
    Jackson Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    JVC Deck, 10" sub mountd in rear seat cubby, 2 LED off road lights mounted in grille, amber raptor style grille lights, LED rock lights, square led bed light, custom made fuse block tray, 12 blade Blue Sea fuse block, 100a marine circuit breaker, black plasti dipped full grille, tinted tail lights + third, Uniden 520 with 4' firestik, Bilstein 5100s with 620lb Eibach coils, Diff drop, Chevy 63 leaf swap, TG creeper joints, 14" triangulated biletein 5125s, 8" extended steel braided brake line, TG Rock Sliders, CBI Moab 1.0 front bumper, custom fabbed bed rack, full TRD E-Locker axle swap and matching re-gear with custom stand alone wiring circuit, 29 spline pinion flange from an 06 wishbone runner, tubbed for 35x12.5" general grabbers on Ultra type 181 wheels, crush sleeve eliminator, Mini ARB compressor, front ARB locker, garage fab aluminum front skid plate, custom built high clearence rear bumper, removable mothafuckin doors
    hmm. boating might be in order

and you gtfo pizza tires. my 4banger does just dandy!
    quit putting this much thought into the video.

nobody cares!

13. Jul 1, 2013 at 11:47 PM
    IDtrucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark "Buck"
    Jackson Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    which i have zero of, so keep dreaming

14. Jul 1, 2013 at 11:49 PM
    IDtrucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark "Buck"
    Jackson Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    baby back bitch

my bed rack will be cooler than your fence

15. Jul 1, 2013 at 11:51 PM
    IDtrucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark "Buck"
    Jackson Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    doesen't this guy from the what do you look like thread look kinda like brady in black form?

[​IMG]

16. Jul 1, 2013 at 11:51 PM
    IDtrucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark "Buck"
    Jackson Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    :rofl:

i lol'd quite hard. well played gif sir

17. Jul 1, 2013 at 11:55 PM
    IDtrucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark "Buck"
    Jackson Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    brady most certainly is not black. there is nothing black about him

18. Jul 2, 2013 at 12:27 AM
    cowgirlrideon

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandi
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma V6 4x4 SR5
    Truck may be! Will have to see what I've got in me as a driver! Lol takin it through some basic crazy things havin fun but no idea what y'all have in store yet.

Anger directed at me there? :eek:

Lol I believe ya 100%. But like my brother said. Gonna spend that money on the trip or buy that bumper you can get over? Lol

Dream world.... Haha

19. Jul 2, 2013 at 12:31 AM
    IDtrucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark "Buck"
    Jackson Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    Only got one chance at it, might as well make this one the dream world!

as far as you as the driver, don't fret it. there are more than enough experienced people here we will get you through it A OK.

20. Jul 2, 2013 at 12:38 AM
    cowgirlrideon

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandi
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma V6 4x4 SR5
    Lol I'm sure it'd be awesome no matter! I just know I'd prob end up with some under body damage. Ha I run it hard on the back roads already. I hear a ban and wanna cry for my poor truck but end up sayin hold on right I stead. :p should take better care probably.

Products Discussed in

To Top