1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

If its God's will...

Discussion in 'Personal & Emotional Support' started by eagleswarrior, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Mar 17, 2010 at 12:10 PM
    eagleswarrior

eagleswarrior [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    1988 Toyota Pickup 3.0 V6...
    Paint Job (Imperial Jade Mica-6Q7), 2" ToyTec Susp. Lift, Pro Comp ES9000 Shocks, Mud Tires, New Carpet, two-toned Dyed Dash, Blue LED's in instrument cluster, rockford fosgate 6 1/2's, 1" Rockford dome tweeters, 12" Rockford Sub, Sony head unit, Future Mods: Front Bull Bar with Hella 500's, rock lights, bed lights, Exhaust System
    WOW I needed this...I'm still keeping my eyes on God for this purchase but man its tough really knowing what right and wrong sometimes...We found one that we really like and funny thing is I've kept praying for a large space for my little boy to play in and this back yard alone is over an acre an already fenced in...Couldn't beleive the size...inside is perfect for us and its actually new construction and never been lived in...This is whats crazy...It's the SAME floorplan and the SAME size as the new houses around it, but $8,000 less than the rest of them...Is this the one that God has for us and it just helping us with a little equity to start off with :confused: lol...I guess we'll see...Thanks for the encouraging words from everyone though!!

2. Mar 17, 2010 at 12:26 PM
    hoosiertaco

hoosiertaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    to see an 'ol regular of TW give support and encouragement is one thing,(and special in its own way) but to see a new person (with only 3 posts) come in and speak like this really lends to the genuine nature and caring heart of all the members of this truck forum.....awesome!....................continued T&P for you eagleswarrior.

3. Mar 17, 2010 at 5:35 PM
    Thrawn

Thrawn Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anton
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Vehicle:
    03 PreRunner SR5
    K&N Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Bull Bar & PIA lights, Detroit Tru Trac (Rear Only), 3'' Lift
    All glory to God! Thank you for your kind words, it blessed me today greatly today.

4. Mar 23, 2010 at 12:36 PM
    eagleswarrior

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    Paint Job (Imperial Jade Mica-6Q7), 2" ToyTec Susp. Lift, Pro Comp ES9000 Shocks, Mud Tires, New Carpet, two-toned Dyed Dash, Blue LED's in instrument cluster, rockford fosgate 6 1/2's, 1" Rockford dome tweeters, 12" Rockford Sub, Sony head unit, Future Mods: Front Bull Bar with Hella 500's, rock lights, bed lights, Exhaust System
    So after putting an offer in on another one since I've posted that has been turned away and again wasn't too far away, We found a place that both of us are extrememly pleased with so we put an offer in and now we wait!! Just keeping ya updated!!

5. Mar 23, 2010 at 12:47 PM
    Jester243

Jester243 all I wanted was a god dang picture of a hotdog...

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Trail Premium 4Runner w/ KDSS
    some of this, a little of that
    Good luck man :thumbsup:

6. Mar 23, 2010 at 1:08 PM
    hoosiertaco

Member:
    Thanks for the update........So hard to sit and wait huh?:playball:

7. Mar 24, 2010 at 4:10 PM
    eagleswarrior

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    Praise God we've had an offer accepted that we submitted yesterday!! Maybe a mile from a big lake that you can fish in and it has 4wd trails behind the lake!! nice camping area and everything as well...Not the size that we wanted but for our 1st house, 1200-1300 is do-able!! Big fenced in back yard and not in a subdivision so no one breathing down our necks!! He answers prayers don't he!!!! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers from everyone!! Crazy thing is, it qualifies for a USDA 0 Down financing for rural area BUT USDA is running out of money and are bout to close shop...Whooda thunk it...

8. Mar 24, 2010 at 4:22 PM
    Jester243

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:

Glad to hear you were accepted. Now for the closing :pray:

9. Mar 24, 2010 at 8:39 PM
    Thrawn

Thrawn Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anton
    Vehicle:
    03 PreRunner SR5
    K&N Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Bull Bar & PIA lights, Detroit Tru Trac (Rear Only), 3'' Lift
    Praise God! Thats awesome to hear. I know with quading trails so near by i would be loving it. My wife and i could also use some prayer as well. We just started our house hunting!
    The Lord is good, all of the time.

10. Mar 24, 2010 at 8:53 PM
    ImpulseRed008

ImpulseRed008 Gone But Not Forgotten

Member:
    First Name:
    Susan
    SC
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 V6 w/tow pkg
    OEM SS tube steps, Access LE tonneau cover, pop n'lock, AVS in-channel vent visors, stubby antenna, Wet Okole seat covers, bed mat, rear diff breather mod, 4 extra d rings in bed, K&N air filter.
    :woot: congratulations

Good luck to you as well

11. Mar 25, 2010 at 4:27 AM
    hoosiertaco

Member:
    Great news warrior!!!

12. Apr 3, 2010 at 12:28 PM
    eagleswarrior

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    Good luck brother!! Our Inspection is Tuesday, Appraisal is Friday, and so far everything is going smoothly...Sounds like we just might be able to make deadline for USDA but we'll see about that one!! Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers!!

13. Apr 4, 2010 at 8:29 AM
    Thrawn

Thrawn Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anton
    Vehicle:
    03 PreRunner SR5
    Ill be praying for things to continue smoothly! An update from up here in canada, we found a house and bought it! Here is the story.

My wife and i have been looking for a house for a month or two. We have seen a lot of homes and only one stood out to us as having everything we wanted. Over sized garage, two wood burning fire places, large kitchen ex. The owner wanted $339 000 just at over 1022sq ft a little much for the size. That is according to standards up in Edmonton. So we put in an offer at $320 000 at the same time some one else had put in an offer as well. We found out it was at $330 000. The owner declined and both our offers and insisted on nothing short of $339 000. We decided that we didnt want to go any higher and left the matter. The other couple countered at $334 000 and we then assumed that the house was sold. Assumed......

Two weeks later i was cruising the realtor website and lone behold the house was still up. So i called our agent and asked her if the house had sold. She told us that the people wouldn't offer anything more than 334 and he wouldn't take anything less then 335! No one would budge $1000! And there had apparently been 3 other offers on the house that had fallen short by $1000 as well. My wife from the start knew that this was the house for us, but i needed more time. Im not one to be hasty, I needed time to think about it. And during the two weeks that we thought it was sold i found myself wishing we had bought it. So we put in our offer at $335 000 and we got it!

So i praise God for keeping the house for us! It also shows if you need break through in one area of your life pray for some one who has the same need.:D

Huzzah Jesus!

14. Apr 5, 2010 at 12:39 PM
    eagleswarrior

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    WOW man thats awesome!! Congradulations to you and your wife!! Our inspection is tomorrow so wish us luck!! Where are you guys at in the process?

15. Apr 5, 2010 at 8:00 PM
    Thrawn

Thrawn Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anton
    Vehicle:
    03 PreRunner SR5
    We are just getting our paper work finalized with the bank, handing in the down payment and so forth. We wont take possession till the 28th of may. Our inspection is this coming friday. :) Oh and Best of Luck!!! i pray it goes smashingly!!

16. Apr 5, 2010 at 8:06 PM
    ILove2Drive

ILove2Drive Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    WV
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma 4X4 5 Speed Manual
    Halo headlights, Black tail light covers, dual exhaust, 5100s front and rear, eibach coils, wheelers 1.5 AAL, window tint, bow arrow antenna, bull bar, painted grille emblem, debadged, raceline rims, a few decals, CB radio, alpine HU, husky floor liners, tool box, mesh grill...and more to come eventually
    Glad to hear things are working out for you guys! Nice to find other believers on here as well :D ill keep you all in my prayers!

17. Apr 6, 2010 at 12:31 PM
    eagleswarrior

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    Thank you all so far for your prayers and support!! Inspection today was great!! Nothing major at all found, just small odds and ends!! easy repairs...appraisal is coming up soon so we'll see how that goes but there should be NO problem with that either...We are expected to be holding the keys by April 29th!! Wish us luck!!

18. Apr 6, 2010 at 12:45 PM
    Jimmyjohn

Jimmyjohn Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Big Sky Country Montana
    Vehicle:
    06 SR5 4x4 DLB CAB
    Smitty Blt Bull Bar& Skid Plate, PIAA 525SMR lights
    I'm sorry but God didn't have anything to do with that. You just got SCREWED by Man. Keep looking to God, but don't rely on Man

19. Apr 6, 2010 at 3:14 PM
    eagleswarrior

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    What are you talking about?

20. Apr 6, 2010 at 3:17 PM
    Jester243

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    Usually I don't mind people debating in others threads, however this (the prayer and support area)is not the area for it. :thumbsup:

Good luck man, buying a house seems like a neverending process sometimes.

To Top