1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

If you're tryiing to reach Marv....

Discussion in 'Mr Marv' started by rscecil007, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Mar 16, 2010 at 10:34 AM
    rscecil007

rscecil007 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Seattle
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 TRD Sport Access Cab
    Goodyear Duratracs 265/70R17's, Bed mat & extra d-rings, Weathertech floor liners, Husky Liner for rear seat area, Biceman Illuminated 4x4 Switch, Pioneer 800 PRS, Hybrid Audio L6 and L1V2, JL 13TW5 in a Mr. Marv box, JL HD900/5
    Marv gave me a call and asked me to post this up for him.

He just moved and won't have internet access until this Friday or so (3/19).

If you need to reach him, call or email him (he can get emails on his phone.) He won't be able to get back onto the forum and get his pm's until his internet is back up and running.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming....

2. Mar 29, 2010 at 9:38 AM
    Mr Marv

Mr Marv 1-831-383-0308 7am-10pm pst Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Marv
    Monterey Bay California
    Vehicle:
    Custom Built Enclosures/speaker adapters etc
    Hey guys! My apologies to those that were lost in the mess created by my recent move! I think I have updated/replied to everybody and if not please know it is not intentional as I have over 2000 emails in my inbox again (I forgot to have cable installed in the new house so I was without internet for a while and best bet is to call me right now or email again if you didn't receive a reply)
    BTW, the level of incompetency with the movers was absolutely unbelievable! They did not mark most of the boxes, packed things from different rooms in the same box, broke numerous things including my home speakers that I have had for 33 years :eek: as well as some fine crystal glasses etc etc and then just piled the boxes in the garage with no rhyme or reason (I wasn't able to even see much less get to my table saw until a few days ago! :eek:) On top of the disorganization which has caused me tons of time trying to sort things out I find I am missing quite a few expensive items including speakers/subs, my daughters video ipod, the cigar box that held my gold watches/cuff links/tie clips etc and who knows what else! :mad:
    The nice thing is I have a bigger shop with a nice view of the Monterey Bay all the way over to Santa Cruz :D along with room to set up a more efficient shipping area and I should be back to full speed this week. Thanks for everyone's patience and my apologies to those I have caused an inconvenience to! Marv

3. Apr 13, 2010 at 11:28 AM
    mugenrios2k

mugenrios2k Active Member

Member:
    Any idea when you will catch up on your back log of orders?

Looking forward to installing your box and getting some much needed low end into the audio system.

4. Apr 13, 2010 at 12:55 PM
    Kyouto42

Kyouto42 Iron Beard

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Ahwatukee, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BSP '10 4x4 TRD Off-Road DC
    See build thread in signature
    Wow man that sucks you lost and had so much stuff damaged. I'd be going after them hard for that. Moving sucks... I think I moved about 8 times within 4 years once... hah. GL finding the equipment!

5. Apr 14, 2010 at 8:35 AM
    Mr Marv

Member:
    First Name:
    Marv
    Monterey Bay California
    Vehicle:
    My "helper" totally flaked on me but I am just about caught up finally. I will be packing up several more today and if you haven't received an update from me please give me a call!

BTW, if anybody here is near Monterey Ca and interested in helping on a part time basis please give me a call. I mainly need someone that will show up when they say they will (I'm flexible concerning when you can come) to do tasks such as sanding, packing, picking up material, helping lift heavy material, getting packages weighed/shipped etc. I tend to talk a lot so you may have a chance to learn a little something about woodworking/mobile audio if you don't get tired of listening to me. :eek: I am also always willing to trade your services for audio gear/installation for your truck.

6. Apr 14, 2010 at 8:37 AM
    Mr Marv

Member:
    First Name:
    Marv
    Monterey Bay California
    Vehicle:
    Yeah moving does suck and we still haven't found a BUNCH of stuff!

7. Apr 15, 2010 at 7:23 PM
    mugenrios2k

Member:

I will give you a call tomorrow.
    pay pal sent Jan 13th

Transaction ID: 869303421S394141K

dual amp setup JL audio amps 300/4 and 500/1
    JL 13tw5
    No terminal cup
    cut holes for tethers

2010 Tacoma

8. Apr 19, 2010 at 8:14 PM
    mugenrios2k

Member:
    Will try and give you a call tomorrow...

To Top