1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I'm seeing threads of harvested bucks...

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by nomad, Nov 8, 2010.

1. toy02ota

toy02ota Local TW dissenter

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Brownsville, TN
    Vehicle:
    2005 Chevy Silverado
    Yeah it has definitely helped thin the herd a little. Another year or two and the seasons should go back to normal. :)

2. Seener84

Seener84 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    10 DCLB SR5 4x4
    Leer 100R
    I'll always shoot a doe. I'd rather shoot a doe than a buck unless it is a big buck, otherwise let him grow up and take a doe.

3. JM76

JM76 Ride On

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Warrenville,SC
    Vehicle:
    06 silver double cab 4x4
    seconday air filter removal, tw sticker afe pro dry s filter , black rims , cb radio with four foot firestik antenna,black nasta nerf bars,5100's in the rear,mp3 player hookup,led overhead light,5100's up front @ 1.75, rear AAL,custom dent package,blacked out rear bumper, blacking out front grille,camo gt seat covers , 6k HIDs, 6k fogs coming, devil horns grille mod,elite offroad aluminum bumper,Canadoshi grille mod.light bar behind the grille with bright lights coming sooner or later
    I'm all about, if it's brown, it's down, but I would rather take a doe in a second than a small racked buck, well, maybe I should say that after I get the monkey off my back this year, because regardless of what walks in front of me (unless it has spots) it's going in the back of the truck. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......backstraps:hungry::drool:

To Top