1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Imnaha

Discussion in 'North West' started by m3bassman, May 28, 2013.

1. oldblue1968chevy

oldblue1968chevy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Spokane WA/Viola TN
    Vehicle:
    2000 Toyota Tacoma V6 TRD
    Stock
    **kicking myself**

Looks AWESOME Im going on the next adventure dont let me miss out. I'll be in the SE mtns (hills) of TN for most of june, but then i'll be back in the PNW.

Cool shots guys

2. tacomakid96

tacomakid96 Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?

Member:
    First Name:
    Phil
    Out n' about
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma
    Firestone Airbags, leveled, Flowmaster 50 series, Leer canopy, 265/75/16 Goodyear Duratrac's...
    Great pictures guys looks like it was one heck of a trip!

3. Bobert14

Bobert14 .

Member:
    I think I need to make a trip out there this summer. Haven't been out there since I was a little, little kid. Very vague memories, but I do remember how striking the breaks where in the rock strata in those hills. Just absolutely gorgeous land.

4. jeverich

jeverich Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    PNW/Kodiak
    Vehicle:
    07 2.7 4x4
    OME 886/Old Man Doug Suspension Lift, ARB Bumper, Bruteforce High Clearance w/Swing Out, De-badge, Block Heater, Homemade IFS Skid, 7" Kragens, Blue Seas Fuse Block, BlitzPro Fogs, 12k BadLands Winch, BAMF Sliders, ARB Locker, 4.88s Yaesu FT-1900R, Larsen 150B NMO Mount Antenna
    Wish I could have made this one, looks like you two had quite the weekend!

Really surprised there was no snow; at least none in any of your pictures. I know that when I spoke with a ranger, they said (39?) was still inaccessible. But, that was about a month ago.

Hoping to make it out there in July/August.

Imnaha redux?

5. m3bassman

m3bassman [OP] Professional Web Wheeler

Member:
    First Name:
    Captain Jack Sparrow
    On the seven seas!
    Depending on dates it really isnt a far drive for me for a weekend camping trip. Always possible.

6. Tacoyota

Tacoyota senile member

Member:
    North of Cali, South of Canada
    Vehicle:
    08 4wd
    4.56 gears, rear trutrac,DT header, 235/85r16 Duratracs, 2nd filter pulled, inter.wipers, Cruise control, Factory alum. whls/winter tires(2nd set), Afe pro Dry-S , Dumbo eared flaps cut down.
    Nice report and good photos.:)

I spent a lot of time in high school days in the Enterprise/troy area. My best friend family live around there. Makes me wonder what I was thinking leaving and going to the big ol city. I still visit there as vacation allows. Gotta hunt n fish.

7. Bobert14

Bobert14 .

Member:
    I'm game.

8. Mitch

Mitch Somebody call for a Wambulance?

Member:
    First Name:
    Mitch
    Tigard, OR
    Vehicle:
    2007 Access Cab SR5 4x4
    Lights, Siren, Drugs, Needles, Electricity
    Very cool photos. I bet that was a fun trip. We (my fraternity) use to go to Riggins every year for our annual Rafting trip. That's a great town......to get drunk in. One year we were taking shots with the mayor and town sheriff in the bar.

9. oldblue1968chevy

oldblue1968chevy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Spokane WA/Viola TN
    Vehicle:
    2000 Toyota Tacoma V6 TRD
    Stock
    Im game july/august

10. Bobbb

Bobbb "Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Bob
    Vehicle:
    Bob
    Tundra TRD/OR
    Nice pics and thanks for posting the trip report! I've thought many times about running the old White Bird hill, but have just never done it. Glad to see it's still driveable.

11. Digiratus

Digiratus Modified Glamper Extraordinaire

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & C
    Vehicle:
    The RedHead
    King ET Coilovers Camburg Uniball UCAs Alcan 8-Leaf Rear Spring Packs Fox 2.0 Resi Rear Shocks FrankenFab Rear Shock Relocate Trail Gear U-bolt Flip Toytec 1" Extended Shackle 4.88 Nitro Gears ARB Front Locker OBA ARB Twin Comp 15x8 D Window Steelies 33" BFG KM2s Limited Edition Elite Front Bumper Smittybilt X2O 10K Winch PIAA 510 SMR Fog Lights Lightforce 170s Badland Sliders FrankenFab Tire Carrier Swingout bumper w/kitchen BudBuilt Front & Bellypan Skids BAMF Rear Diff Skid Whynter 65 qt. Fridge/Freezer CVT Mt Bachelor RTT Badland Custom Bed Rack GM 140 amp alternator Optima Yellow Top battery Magnaflow 18" Muffler Braided Steel Brake Lines K&N Drop-in air filter ScanGauge II OBDII Scanner Uniden 520xl CB radio 3’ Firestik Adjustable tip antenna Pioneer DEH-P9400BH HU Alpine Amps & Type R components (F) and coaxials (R) Wet Okole Seat Covers Weathertech Digital Liners Deck Plate Mod 1” Diff Drop Carrier Bearing Drop
    Here are some of my pics from my trek over to Clarkston and then on Saturday with Ben.

The Palouse

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Overlook off of US95

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"The White Bird Road"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Salmon River near Riggins Idaho

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chef Geoff's place in McCall Idaho

[​IMG]

Beginning of a fun drive out of the canyon

[​IMG]

Looking back at the Snake River from the Oregon side

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The view from the top

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From the Hells Canyon Overlook

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Day 2 and 3 coming soon.

12. Bobert14

Bobert14 .

Member:
    Those fields just scream long travel! I love it when our place and the all the neighbors' fields get harvested. Free game as soon as the crop is off the field and before its tilled.

These pics are just to good.

Last edited: May 31, 2013
  13. Digiratus

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Vehicle:
    The RedHead
    King ET Coilovers Camburg Uniball UCAs Alcan 8-Leaf Rear Spring Packs Fox 2.0 Resi Rear Shocks FrankenFab Rear Shock Relocate Trail Gear U-bolt Flip Toytec 1" Extended Shackle 4.88 Nitro Gears ARB Front Locker OBA ARB Twin Comp 15x8 D Window Steelies 33" BFG KM2s Limited Edition Elite Front Bumper Smittybilt X2O 10K Winch PIAA 510 SMR Fog Lights Lightforce 170s Badland Sliders FrankenFab Tire Carrier Swingout bumper w/kitchen BudBuilt Front & Bellypan Skids BAMF Rear Diff Skid Whynter 65 qt. Fridge/Freezer CVT Mt Bachelor RTT Badland Custom Bed Rack GM 140 amp alternator Optima Yellow Top battery Magnaflow 18" Muffler Braided Steel Brake Lines K&N Drop-in air filter ScanGauge II OBDII Scanner Uniden 520xl CB radio 3’ Firestik Adjustable tip antenna Pioneer DEH-P9400BH HU Alpine Amps & Type R components (F) and coaxials (R) Wet Okole Seat Covers Weathertech Digital Liners Deck Plate Mod 1” Diff Drop Carrier Bearing Drop
    Here are the rest of what I have. Enjoy!

Day 2: Started the day with Peacock sitings

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Did notice that weather was coming in

[​IMG]

The Inmaha river

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Heading for the town of Inmaha. The rain started coming down pretty good at this point.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

to be continued...

14. Digiratus

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Vehicle:
    The RedHead
    The "road" to Dug Bar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its a long way down there

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking back from whence we came

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Imnaha comes in from the left drainage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wait!? Where is Ben going? That isn't the way to Dug Bar...

[​IMG]

Just a bit windy up here

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, one of my lenses got rain drops on the glass and I didn't realize it until later so all of my photographs from Dug Bar are all blurry. :( This means you don't get to see them.

15. neontrail

neontrail ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

Member:
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2004 NISSAN XTERRA XE/SE
    De-badged, Tint 20%, Blue 48 LED dome-light, .......
    great pics..thx for sharing! awesome you guys came by chef geoff's ....

16. Digiratus

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Vehicle:
    The RedHead
    From Dug Bar to camp spot and out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Still a lot os snow in the mountains around Joseph, Or.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Digiratus

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Vehicle:
    The RedHead
    Thanks Man! It was great to meet you. Really enjoyed your hospitality. Sorry to hear you had to close up. Hang in there friend, things will get better.

18. MapleMoose

MapleMoose Drunk Canadian

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    West Kootenays
    Vehicle:
    1996 Tacoma SR5
    3" Eibach Coils, 3" AP Springs, AP 6" Shackles Toytec Diff drop, BAMF Sliders, Deck plate mod,Volt meter, Highbeam mod, PIAA fogs, 18" Magnaflow, LED dash swap, Color matched Satoshi Grille, Custom Rear Plate Bumper
    Great pics and beautiful scenery! I really like how this one shows grimey the landscape is yet the river brings so much life and colour to that area. Like an Oasis

19. IDtrucks

IDtrucks Just out for a rip are ya bud?

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Boise ID
    Vehicle:
    96' X-Cab 4x4 TRD Off Road
    JVC Deck, 10" sub mountd in rear seat cubby, 2 LED off road lights mounted in grille, amber raptor style grille lights, LED rock lights, square led bed light, custom made fuse block tray, 12 blade Blue Sea fuse block, 100a marine circuit breaker, black plasti dipped full grille, tinted tail lights + third, Uniden 520 with 4' firestik, Bilstein 5100s with 620lb Eibach coils, Diff drop, Chevy 63 leaf swap, TG creeper joints, 14" triangulated biletein 5125s, 8" extended steel braided brake line, TG Rock Sliders, CBI Moab 1.0 front bumper, custom fabbed bed rack, full TRD E-Locker axle swap and matching re-gear with custom stand alone wiring circuit, tubbed for 35x12.5" general grabbers on Ultra type 181 wheels, crush sleeve eliminator, removable mothafuckin doors
    awesome scenery guys! glad you had a good trip!

20. m3bassman

m3bassman [OP] Professional Web Wheeler

Member:
    First Name:
    Captain Jack Sparrow
    On the seven seas!
    Awesome awesome pictures mike! Really makes me want a new lens to better capture these places

To Top