1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

In-Dash ipod/nav/dvd systems?

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by eschors, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Jan 5, 2011 at 6:53 AM
    eschors

eschors [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    e
    Denver
    Vehicle:
    07 tacoma 4door trd-offroad
    Whats hap forum? I'm sooooo tired of my FM/cig-lighter ipod adapter, and want to upgrade my in dash stereo to something nicer.

I'm curious to see what other people have done and/or just get general opinions on what sweet systems are out there!

Thoughts? Pics?... would really love to see pics of some of the things people out there have put together.

What id like to do in my Tacoma ('07 4door trd off road), get one of the dash kits and put in a double high lcd, ipod/blue-tooth/nav/backup camera... i want a nice one. Not necessarily touch screen, as most touch screen anything i use these days just seems like crap compared to ipod/android interfaces.

2. Jan 5, 2011 at 8:40 AM
    478DblSport

478DblSport Thermonuclear Protection

Member:
    Byron, GA
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver Streak Mica PreRunner DC TRD Sport
    | EXTERIOR | DiamondBack SE Tonneau Cover, Havoc HS2 Hoop Steps, Tailgate Hose Clamp Mod, Shortened OEM Antenna, DeeZee Bed Mat | INTERIOR | Flyzeye V2W (Amber/White/Amber), RAM Mt A-Pillar Mod, Audio: Pioneer AVH-X5700, PDX-5 (119Wx4+410W), Polk Audio MM6501 (F) & MM651 (R), JL Audio CP108LG-W3v3 (Sub), w/Monster, Rockford, & Streetwire cabling, Metra Dash Kit.
    Welcome to TW!!!

You might want to check this thread out for some ideas.
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/audio-video/66864-post-up-pictures-your-stereo-upgrades.html

Also, you can go to the forum list and check out the "audio & video" links under the tacoma garage column. You can literally spend days checking out TW members builds. There are some really talented folks on here and most are real helpful with any questions you might have. Good luck!
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/audio-video/

Products Discussed in

To Top