1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Indigo Blue --Black out project

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by hooflander, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Jun 4, 2012 at 6:09 AM
    hooflander

hooflander [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 DCSB TRD Sport
    So im in the process of blacking the Taco. ulling off the badges this week if the rain would cooperate. Also going to get a set of decals from sockmonkey; looking at the ones with the nice buck on em. question I have is for the center caps. i'm going to black out the stock rims and I am debating on color matching the caps or just blacking them out too. any one have pics for blue on black caps?? i think i'm going to color mach the horns on the grill too i like it to stand out a but more than just the black.

2. Jun 4, 2012 at 6:48 AM
    TRD6Speed

TRD6Speed senior member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    East Hartford, CT
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Sport Access Cab
    885x with 5100s and top plate spacer for full 3", RCD extended 5100s in rear, dakars, flip kit, LR UCAs, tint, shorty antenna, in channel rain guards,BHLM, blacked out emblem, OEM side steps, weathertechs, debadged, rear diff breather
    Id go black too......IMO color matching rims and such is a tad ricey. Just my .02

3. Jun 5, 2012 at 6:16 PM
    hooflander

hooflander [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 DCSB TRD Sport
    did you blacken the door handles too? sweet bumper BTW. im not there yet. maybe someday.

To Top