1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Indy 500 and Coke-Cola 600

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by FearNothing321, May 24, 2009.

1. May 25, 2009 at 8:58 PM
    05 X-Runner

05 X-Runner Murdered X

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Napa, Nor-Cal. Whine Country U.S.A
    Vehicle:
    BSP 05 X-Runner, 07 TRD Sport Super White
    HVM C/F X-Runner badge 1 of 6 made,P/C'ed black rims,Blacked out Billet Grill,BLHM,HID's,Tinted tail covers, Fog light mod,BFLM,C2C Black eyelids,,C2C 1.75" Front drop 2" rear,C2C Hoodstruts,URD Shortshifter,URD T-CAI.Custom Coupe shiftball, NST Manifold Spacer.. 07 TRD Sport Super White,De-badged,White headlight Mod,Fog light mod,White tail light mod,C2C white eyelids, C2C hood struts

Hey now... Thems are fightin words :D

2. May 26, 2009 at 2:11 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    i just call em' like i see em'!!:D

3. May 26, 2009 at 2:16 PM
    FearNothing321

FearNothing321 [OP] You gonna eat that taco?

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Knoxville, TN
    Vehicle:
    2019 Audi S3
    i was glad to see Robby Gordon get a decent finish with all the bad luck he has had. it just really suck that the race did go the scheduled distance.

4. May 26, 2009 at 9:53 PM
    05 X-Runner

05 X-Runner Murdered X

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Vehicle:
    HVM C/F X-Runner badge 1 of 6 made,P/C'ed black rims,Blacked out Billet Grill,BLHM,HID's,Tinted tail covers, Fog light mod,BFLM,C2C Black eyelids,,C2C 1.75" Front drop 2" rear,C2C Hoodstruts,URD Shortshifter,URD T-CAI.Custom Coupe shiftball, NST Manifold Spacer.. 07 TRD Sport Super White,De-badged,White headlight Mod,Fog light mod,White tail light mod,C2C white eyelids, C2C hood struts
    Yeah.. He'll never be as good as his daddy was, Still pisses me off he left Earnhardt INC. I mean him going to Hendrick killed me, dont get me wrong id like to to see Gordon and JJ wreck in every race :laugh:
    I wanted him to go to Childress and no i didnt want to see him drive a black #3, that car should never be in a race again

Hopefully next year when Tony Eury is gone he'll do better, to me that guy plain sucks as a crew chief.

5. May 27, 2009 at 4:42 AM
    drifter379

drifter379 CenTex Honky

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma SR5 Prerunner
    Secondary Air filter mod,Removed running boards,AFE Pro dry filter,sirius satelite radio,relocated horns,sockmonkey decal,EZ change drain plug,color matched grille,grille craft mx, BHLM, Fog light mod, Hellas behind the grille

Tony Eury dosent drive the car through the pits. And tony isnt on the track getting passed every lap. First Jr. nation blamed Taressa then they said @ Hendrick he will have better equipment (which he does) and no Mark Martin has won 2x as many races as he has in his first year at Hendrick. Now its the crew chief. Who are yall gonna blame when Eury is gone? Oh I know its a new crew chief and he dosent understand how Jr. likes his car.

I am so sick of Jr. nation and Jr. him self. Look I like the kid he seems like a good guy hell Id even like to sit down and have a beer with him. But his sense of entitlement(demanding ownership of DEI with out any claim or right to do so) is going to far. I was sad to see he won a race for Hendrick (under caution for rain) but I hope and pray he never wins another thing in his career.

/rant

6. May 28, 2009 at 5:15 PM
    05 X-Runner

05 X-Runner Murdered X

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Vehicle:
    I guess we'll see now since Eury is gone. I just dont think those two work well together..

Products Discussed in

To Top