1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

infractions?

Discussion in 'Law Enforcement Officers' started by jedrovsky, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Jul 11, 2011 at 9:37 PM
    jedrovsky

jedrovsky [OP] say NO to BRO!

Member:
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner
    DIY stuff
    So i got pulled over tonight for turning right and cutting off a car (obviously my fault) and got an infraction.....I was just wondering how much it'll be in california...

2. Jul 11, 2011 at 9:48 PM
    horwitzs

horwitzs Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Seth
    Dayton, WA
    Vehicle:
    TX Pro
    Supercharger, OME lift w/ LR UCAs, running boards, toolbox, extinguisher mount, skidplate, N-Fab light bar, 40" R.I. LED bar, WO seat covers, TRD intake, Weathertech mats and visors, stubby antenna, hood struts, LED interior lighting, Hella Supertones, and other stuff I'm forgetting.
    It doesn't say on the ticket?
    I've never lived in Cali but every citation I've gotten had the fine amount written on it by the officer.

3. Jul 11, 2011 at 9:50 PM
    Maverick904

Maverick904 Resident Fishing Expert

Member:
    First Name:
    Kameron
    Northeast Florida
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Rugged Trail 4x4
    3" Procomp Lift, BDF Light Bar, Borla Stainless Cat-Back System, 2 10" Polk MM Subs, LED Interior Lighting, Pioneer Touch Screen, Kicker Speakers up front, Sonys in the back, Grillcraft grill, 20% tint, Weathertechs, Projector Retrofit Headlights. BHLM
    I once did that at a red light. Didnt come to a complete stop before turning right and pulled right out in front of the cop...ironically it was the SRO at my school. He talked to me about college and let me off.. :D

4. Jul 11, 2011 at 9:53 PM
    jedrovsky

Member:
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner
    DIY stuff
    No it did not have an amount posted on my infraction/ticket. he just told me to head to court and the address posted on the paper. I just wanna know how much it is usually...i dont have deep pockets and I try to stay on budget

5. Jul 11, 2011 at 9:56 PM
    Teniente

Teniente Well-Known Member

Member:
    Carson City, NV/Ensenada, Baja California, MX
    Vehicle:
    White 2006 SR5 DCSB 4x4

The infrsction cost is the least of your worries......it's the additional fees that are tacked on to the original fine amount

6. Jul 11, 2011 at 9:57 PM
    toyotatacomaTRD

toyotatacomaTRD Senior Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Pacific Northwest
    Vehicle:
    4x4 DC TRD Off Road
    11 Color Matched Grille, Pro comp 7089s, 265/70/17 Wrangler Duratracs, Black Running Boards, Tinted Windows, Bed mat, Weathertech Floorliners
    Are you sure it was a real officer? Was his name James Stewart?

Sorry, I am surprised there wasn't an actual amount.

7. Jul 11, 2011 at 10:00 PM
    horwitzs

horwitzs Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Seth
    Dayton, WA
    Vehicle:
    TX Pro
    Supercharger, OME lift w/ LR UCAs, running boards, toolbox, extinguisher mount, skidplate, N-Fab light bar, 40" R.I. LED bar, WO seat covers, TRD intake, Weathertech mats and visors, stubby antenna, hood struts, LED interior lighting, Hella Supertones, and other stuff I'm forgetting.
    The court should let you make payments if cash is tight, or if you have a good record might even defer it.

8. Jul 11, 2011 at 10:01 PM
    KenLyns

KenLyns Lord of War

Member:
    Belly of the Beast
    Vehicle:
    4x4 TRD Off Road Full-Auto
    All-Pro Front Bumper, CBI Sliders, Icon ET Coilovers, aFe Intake, Icon VS Rear Shocks, TSB Leafs, Timbren Bumpstops, All-Pro UCAs, ViAir Compressor, Klearz LED 3rd Brake Light, Pop-N-Lock Tailgate Handle, Husky Front Flaps, Deeza HD Sway Bar Links
    For serious infractions a court appearance may be mandatory. The fine amount would by determined be the judge at sentencing.

What is the citation? Which section of which act? It should be written on the ticket. You can then look up the act online and see what the max fine is.

9. Jul 11, 2011 at 10:05 PM
    jedrovsky

Member:
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner
    DIY stuff
    I remember it was a black and whit crown vic whithout roof lights but he did have red and blue lights inside the car and with all the bells and whistles....my friend also got a ticket for smoking at the beach close to the fire pits with the sign posted where birds can see very clearly.

and no it wasnt james stewart..it was officer gomfried..haha i cant read his writing :p

10. Jul 11, 2011 at 10:06 PM
    jedrovsky

Member:
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner
    DIY stuff
    it was 21804(a)vc

11. Jul 11, 2011 at 10:08 PM
    Toyota Tacoma

Toyota Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brady
    Kelowna, bc
    Vehicle:
    dbl cab long box
    Suspension: -Bilistien 5100's all around -Add a leaf -Firestone ride rite air bags Performance: -K&N cold air -Borla cat back Stereo: -Pioneer AVH-X2500BT head unit -Kenwood 1400 shallow mount 12'' sub in custom box -Alpine 1100 amp -Alpine 400 4 channel -4 energy component 6.5's Wheels/tires: -17x9 with 4.5 backspacing XD hoss rims with 33'' bfTreadwright gaurd dogs and spidertrax spacers Looks: -Satoshi grille made by myself -Hood, front bumper, grille, roof, tailgate and rear bumper plasti-dipped. -BHLM -eyelids -matted out tailights -Tacoma bed mat Small mods : -Trailer 7 pin replaced and moved into bumper beside licence plate -Removed mud flaps -Repainted frame/lower a-arms, skid and rear diff/housing with por15 -Led bulbs -Interior lights replaced with blue led's -Beep on lock added
    :rofl:

To Top