1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Inoo Roof Bike Rack

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by tailwaters, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Oct 9, 2011 at 3:36 AM
    tailwaters

tailwaters [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    S.W Michigan
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma T/X TRD 4x4
    Just purchased a couple Inno upright lock roof top bike racks from Autoanything.com . All in all very nice looking rack and appear to be well made. I mounted both racks to the factory installed roof rack to only find that due to the cross over bars having such a large space between each other. The center locking support arm will not reach the bike frame. Looks like the support bracket falls about 2 inches short in its adjust ability. So I either need to fabricate an extension bracket or send them back. Figured I'd post this just in case anyone else was thinking of ordering these. If you have a roof rack that has cross over bars that can be adjusted (slid closer to one another) than the rack will work. So my question is has anyone else mounted a bike rack to their factory self storing rack?If so what Brand and model? I really want to stay with the tire on style.

INO0018[1].jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top