1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

insurance came in, help me waste money

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by j83soldier, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Aug 22, 2010 at 7:09 PM
    j83soldier

j83soldier [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    joshua
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma
    anti lock brake disable mod, fogtime anytime mod, Leer Topper, all pro plate bumper, toytec 3 inch lift, bfg AT, rims, piaa 5100's, some double din head unit (cant remember), warn 8000 winch, DO sliders, hacked frame to fit full size spare, thule and yakima roof racks
    Ok, so many of you know my bike got taken out, well insurance came in, I am fixing my 2001 GSX-r 600 and putting a cage on it. Not worried about fixing the cosmetic shit. Now this leaves me a decent amount of money to but into my 2007 GSX-r 600. Soo it is stock, I want to make it more torquey thinking about dropping 2 in the front and adding 1 in the rear with sprokets, new exhaust, not sure what kind and deffintly sliders and some underbody led lights. What are your suggestions, I have never modded a bike and not to good with it. I want to make it louder, torqerier, faster off the line and look badass at night, send suggestions please

To Top