1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Integrated XM part numbers

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Taco's for All, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Dec 1, 2008 at 6:00 PM
    Taco's for All

Taco's for All [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vermont
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma Double Cab SR5
    Nothing at the moment
    I'm sure I'm not the only one that's waiting for this, but I just found this auction on E-Bay and I didn't know if anyone knew more about it than me.
    Toyota Tacoma XM Radio Kit Upgrade 2009 OEM

I have an XM radio that I can put in my truck, but would rather have the integrated one that they window sticker boasts about as being "plug and play." As you all know or have read in posts, it hasn't been that easy as no one that works for Toyota has any idea what parts are needed or when these parts will be available. This auctions posts part numbers 86180-0W031 and PT546-35090.

When I search these part numbers, I get the same description the auction gives with prices but no pictures (I'm a visual person). Anyone have any other places to seach as the two dealers near me still don't know what I'm talking about, even when given part numbers.

2. Dec 1, 2008 at 6:20 PM
    HighPlains

HighPlains Well-Known Member

Member:
    Check this thread out. I just ordered the parts from a local Toyota Dealer today. Hope to have them installed soon. I plan on documenting the install and posting here for others to see. Service tech told me 1-2 hours to install.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacomas/13231-xm-receiver-2009-a.html#post246946

3. Dec 28, 2008 at 5:44 AM
    Triton185

Triton185 New Member

Member:
    Senoia, GA
    Vehicle:
    2009 PreRunner TRD Sport
    Purchased the XM receiver and instalation kit from the dealer listed on the e bay add. Everything you need for the instalation in included. Easy instal only taking about 1 1/2 hours total. Easy plug and play just make sure your factory radio has the SAT button.

To Top