1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Interested in buying

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacomas For Sale (2005-2015)' started by Itsgottabeyourbull, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Nov 22, 2021 at 5:45 AM
    Itsgottabeyourbull

Itsgottabeyourbull [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tulsa Oklahoma
    Vehicle:
    20 Tundra SR5 TSS/ 02 Tacoma DCSB TRD OR
    Hello all,

I’ve been scouring the internet for a low mile 2nd gen… I previously had 2017 Tacoma DCSB off-road 4x4 with all the bells and whistles. I ended up selling and moving over to 2020 Tundra SR5 with the TRD off-Road because my wife and I had #2 and with my 3 year old son, room was extremely limited with a rear facing car-seat.

Ever since trading in my Tacoma, I’ve missed it and want to buy another. As we approached being able to turn my daughter around, I finally got the green light from the wife and am now in the market. As previously said, I’m looking for somewhere between a 2012-2015 Tacoma TRD sport or off-road, shortbed, double cab, must be 4x4, preferably with all the highest tech package available, low miles (under 100K but not a deal breaker), mostly stock (I’m ok with some slight mods, suspension lifts as long as done tastefully), and color black, magnetic grey, or blue.

I’ve messaged about every thread on here that’s met my criteria with very limited luck. I’m wanting to buy within the next 30 days or sooner. I’ve got cashier check in hand. Sell me your Tacoma!

HondoMan likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top