1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Intro Price for new LEDs for Projectors / 7443 Brake/tail & DRLs / Turns! Check it out limited time!

Discussion in '3rd Gen. Tacomas (2016+)' started by deAutoLED.com, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Apr 11, 2019 at 10:05 PM
    deAutoLED.com

deAutoLED.com [OP] Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    We know it has been awhile and sorry for the lack of updates.

This special pricing is for the wait and to show appreciate to the Tacoma World Forum!

Simply email Support@deAutoLED.com for an invoice - everything will ship in ~1-2 weeks!

Projector LEDs / 7443 brake/tail in rd / 7443 DRL/TURNS / Fogs

We feel these are some of the brightest on the market and all error free!
    These LEDs were extensively tested and then tested in the Tacoma before launching!
    We want you to be 100% and guarantee you will be with these NEW LEDs!

-FREE upgraded priority mail on all headlights/fogs within the US
    -True Lifetime Warranty (no 1 or 2 year warranty here)
    -FREE shipping on all LEDs within the US
    -TESTED by members for months to work and look good
    -Guaranteed to work and you will be 100% happy with this setup!

For the pricing:

NEW LEDs for Projectors (brighter than Hikari):

$144.99 - special pricing: $120!

NEW BRIGHT H9 HIGH BEAM LED:
    $144.99 - special pricing: $120!

Brighter error free 7443 Brake/tail in RED - many emails have asked so yes these work with the new MESO tail mod and in stock OEM without resistors:
    2pc kit: $40
    4pc kit: $70

New bright just yellow 3k plasma LEDs
    or the Yellow/white with or without strobe:

$110

Front turns - 7440:
    $35

NEW error free plug and play SOLID AMBER FRONT TURNS/DRLs - 7443 - brand new design for Tacoma:
    $45
    *--ONLY ERROR FREE 7443 MODEL - NO OUTSIDE RESISTORS REQUIRED--*

--------------------------

Review for yellow/white fogs:

NEPAChuy full review:
    I received multiple test bulbs from deAutoLED for the rear 7443s in order to address the low contrast ratio between running lights and brake/turn lights.

This final test bulb left me content. In the videos below, it is mounted in the left brake location. The videos show a comparison to stock.

As mentioned previously, the new bulb is the EXACT same form factor and external design as the previously released bulb that I wasn’t happy with. It’s nice to see deAutoLED standing behind the product and updating the internal circuitry after some customer feedback was given.

The new 7443s far outperform the stock bulbs.

Review by @Parker315 for projector LEDs:

Yes sir, I just tested them yesterday with the help of a friend. They are significantly brighter than the Hikari Phillips bulbs. I was thoroughly immpressed. I'll share some comparison pics here shortly :thumbsup::D

Alright so here we are. So the new deAutoLED h11 is always on the right (passenger side)

Stock vs deAuto (not sure why second pic appears more blue)

Hikari Phillips vs deAuto

So what are we looking at... Well we can see that the beam pattern of both led bulbs are very similar to the Halogen. The deAuto is very concentrated and is obviously brighter than halogen and the Hikari just by looking at the hotspot.

The throw and spread was better on the deAuto as well. I plan to do some additional testing and see what the beam pattern of the deAuto new H11 looks like next to my 55w HID. I realize it may not be as bright, but I'm convinced it will show just how great the the output and build of this LED really is. More to come soon.

Regarding the yellow/white. Those are very cool and I'm digging them alot. I only tested these in the lowbeam projector housing so far because I need to put my stock fogs housing back in to test.

I will most likely run these over my current Morimoto TRS fogs just seeing how bright they are. These will for sure be brighter than those plus I like the yellow cause we have some crazy fog here in Houston from time to time.

Anyway here is a short clip of the functions of the yellow/white leds. Again this was in the projector low beam housing and really they should be used for fogs in a reflector housing.

https://vimeo.com/326242355

----------

Front turns:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    Parker315 likes this.
  2. Apr 11, 2019 at 10:39 PM
    Yann

Yann Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mick
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    98 Base I4 4x2 / 18 SR V6 4x4
    A/C Drain Pro Grille Intermittent Wipers Blacked out Wheels Blacked out Badges Gasshole Nfab Predator Bars Tweeter Upgrade Morimoto Amber LED Fog Lights Meso fuse box
    I can't believe you didn't send them to @crashnburn80 for testing.

r1200gs4ok and Edgar like this.
  3. Apr 11, 2019 at 11:26 PM
    Ronzio

Ronzio Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    17 DCSB TRDOR
    I don’t understand your claim... 100% happy or what? What’s the recourse to back up your claim?

4. Apr 11, 2019 at 11:35 PM
    deAutoLED.com

Member:
    @Parker315 has done a lot of testing and real world driving with this model and was able to compare them to Hikari and ours were brighter and created more light on the road. The Hikari has been proven to be the best currently for the projector so we feel this testing says a lot about what you will receive.

These have also been tested by other members with great feedback. We know you will be happy with this new design.

You are able to return them if you are not 100% happy but so far never had a return for this reason :)

Parker315 and Ronzio like this.
  5. Apr 12, 2019 at 12:32 AM
    CAG Gonzo

CAG Gonzo Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD OR DCLB BarRed
    What's the difference between the front turns ($30) and the solid amber/DRLs ($45)? Is the second option a switchback?

Those fogs look pretty cool, but I'd prefer to have explicit control over the cycle via a discrete method, like an in-dash selector knob. Is such a thing possible?

deAutoLED.com [OP] likes this.
  6. Apr 12, 2019 at 5:46 AM
    Parker315

Parker315 Modding on a Budget

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Cypress Texas
    Vehicle:
    17 Tacoma TRD Sport DCSB MGM
    TTC (Texas Toyota Coalition) Member #127
    The one labeled "Front Turns" is a 7440 bulb and the one labeled a "solid amber/DRL" is a 7443 style.

The $30 one isn't designed to run like a DRL so if those where used you'd find them to burn out quickly. These are for use as a turn signal only. These have a small built in resistor which is why they don't hyperflash and are a true plug and play. With that said the heat sink is small so when ran for a long period of time they can burn out.

The $45 option I believe was designed for that longer run time. I hope this helps answer that question brother :thumbsup:

deAutoLED.com [OP] likes this.
  7. Apr 12, 2019 at 6:25 AM
    savin yours

savin yours Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    SE Tx
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD Off Road
  8. Apr 12, 2019 at 8:10 AM
    CAG Gonzo

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD OR DCLB BarRed
    That helps, thanks! I don't think I have a DRL wire by default for my turn signal sockets since I have a TRD trim. As I understand it, the SR models do since they don't have dedicated DRLs. That said, which of the two bulbs would be best suited for a turn signal upgrade?

9. Apr 12, 2019 at 9:28 AM
    deAutoLED.com

Member:
    The front turns are normally $49.99 but lowered to $35 - those are the 7440 model.

The Amber/DRLs are AMBER and are the 7443 model. Both plug and play error free (first of its kind and in production for awhile).

If you just have the front turns only you need the 7440.

The White/Yellow fogs with or without strobe are easily switched using your OEM fog switch by turning it on/off quickly - very convenient easy. No extra switches/wires or anything required.

@Parker315 thanks for the post and joining the thread.

The team has a lot of feedback from these new headlights:
    "Game changer"
    "I was skeptical but I can actually replace my HID with LEDs finally"
    "My friend didn't believe I had a LED you could use in low beams projectors until he seen them in person"

These are running out but you can email the team to get into the intro pricing. Many are shipping EARLY NEXT WEEK! The team will update you with all shipping dates:
    Support@deAutoLED.com

Thanks

Parker315 likes this.
  10. Apr 12, 2019 at 11:21 AM
    CAG Gonzo

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD OR DCLB BarRed
    I saw the Tacomaholic video which explains it very well. I was just wondering if there was a way to manually control them and potentially bypass the cycle. The only way I have to verify the lights are on the setting I want is to go through the linear cycle and verify the illumination matches. Not something I want to do while driving. Not to mention how silly and distracting it'd look to see someone coming down the highway with fog lights that change colors or blink.

11. Apr 12, 2019 at 11:32 AM
    deAutoLED.com

Member:
    Great question. I don't think I explained this right so let me try again as I did leave out some key details:

The bulb is always default white. If you want to go to yellow simply turn fog on/off QUICKLY. If you want to go back to white just turn fog off for 1-3 seconds and turn back on and it goes to white. So if you are on halogen or yellow color or strobe turn off 3 seconds turn on and it is white. No cycle. If you are on white just turn on/off quickly to get to yellow/halogen or strobe. Once you get these in and see how easy it is you will better understand why they are so popular :)

12. Apr 12, 2019 at 11:37 AM
    Parker315

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Cypress Texas
    Vehicle:
    I couldn't agree more and I can't wait to share with you all the videos showing the comparison. My 55w hid kit is almost beaten by these new H11's.

As soon as I can finalize the video I'll share all the footage and pictures.

13. Apr 12, 2019 at 11:52 AM
    JRH_Tacoma

JRH_Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2017 BBP Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4
    So will the solid amber/DRL option convert the DRLs on my Sport from white to amber? Or is this referring to something different?

14. Apr 12, 2019 at 12:01 PM
    r1200gs4ok

r1200gs4ok Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    O. K.
    Irvine, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tacoma TRD Sport DCLB w/ Tech, Nav, Tow Pkg, MGM
    hey Crash......where are you???

15. Apr 12, 2019 at 12:06 PM
    deAutoLED.com

Member:
    Thanks for the question and sorry fro not explaining this more.

7440: can only be used as FRONT TURNS - NOT with cars that have DRL.

If you have DRL/TURNS COMBO YOU NEED 7443. But a 7443 WILL NOT turn your single filament 7440 into turn/drl.

I hope this makes more sense

We would not underestimate @Parker315 - he has a lot of experience with LEDs and if you look at other reviews hikari are the best and Parker compared it to Hikari and the deAutoLED outperformed the hikari. The price is right and these are fully tested by many in real world use.

This is a big claim but many are switching from Hikari to deAutoLED with the same results.

But I was a skeptic also until I was able to see these in action. If you want a LED and something that comes close to a HID this is the kit. Brand new 2019 LED technology.

ALL LEDs for the Tacoma - they will offer special pricing on everything if you are purchasing the LED low beams for projectors - just email Support@deAutoLED.com.
    http://deautokey.com/category/shop-by-car-model-toyota-tacoma-all-years-trims

JRH_Tacoma and Parker315 like this.
  16. Apr 12, 2019 at 12:07 PM
    Billy_trd

Billy_trd Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tacoma TRD OR
    Welcome! I ran deautoled bulbs on my mk7 gti and loved them. Great quality.

deAutoLED.com [OP] and Parker315 like this.
  17. Apr 12, 2019 at 12:19 PM
    Parker315

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Cypress Texas
    Vehicle:
    So for example my TRD sport and other TRD models have a built in white DRL that wraps around the low beam projector a little.

The sr5 models don't have that and the DRL is the turn signal bulb. So it's lite orange when then the drls are engaged.

So if you have a Tacoma that uses the turn signals as a DRL also then you need solid amber/DRL option and not just the turn signal option.

Feel free to ask anymore questions. I want to help out as much as possible. See the photos below and I hope that helps to paint a clearer picture.

Blue truck uses white factory led drl and tan truck uses turn signal bulb as drl

20190412_141559.jpg 20190412_141729.jpg 20190412_141736.jpg 20190412_141745.jpg

18. Apr 12, 2019 at 12:25 PM
    JRH_Tacoma

JRH_Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2017 BBP Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4
    Oh I see, thanks for clarifying.

deAutoLED.com [OP] and Parker315 like this.
  19. Apr 12, 2019 at 12:26 PM
    Parker315

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Cypress Texas
    Vehicle:
    Awesome! I'm glad I could help brother. Feel free to message me anytime.

20. Apr 12, 2019 at 12:59 PM
    deAutoLED.com

Member:
    Thanks. That means a lot!

@Parker315 thanks for the help.

Parker315 likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top