1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Introduction and a question

Discussion in 'New Members' started by tacovic, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Feb 25, 2010 at 4:09 PM
    tacovic

tacovic [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    MN/WI
    Vehicle:
    00 4x4 TRD
    stock for now
    Im not a new member but I havent introduced myself. I love lurking this forum and havent had much to contribute since i am tacoma-less at the moment. I am 20 years old and attend the University of Minnesota in the twin cities. I love 4wd toyotas and tacomas in particular. I have owned a 98 purple taco (totalled when I was 16), a 96 land cruiser (nothing but problems), another 98 tacoma (bought back from toyota due to frame), and i currently drive a 06 honda civic. It sucks being a 4wd guy stuck in a fwd car but i needed it to commute to my previous school (UW Eau Claire). I do not need to commute anymore and my car is currently up for sale. I am looking for a 1st gen tacoma 4wd ext cab with the trd package. Once i start up my lawncare business in the summer i should be able to throw a lift, tires, and some armor on it. Is anyone here around MN/WI that likes to wheel? None of my friends are into the off roading deal so it would be nice to find some guys to wheel with.

Products Discussed in

To Top