1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Introduction and a question

Discussion in 'New Members' started by tacovic, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Feb 25, 2010 at 4:09 PM
    tacovic

tacovic [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    MN/WI
    Vehicle:
    00 4x4 TRD
    stock for now
    Im not a new member but I havent introduced myself. I love lurking this forum and havent had much to contribute since i am tacoma-less at the moment. I am 20 years old and attend the University of Minnesota in the twin cities. I love 4wd toyotas and tacomas in particular. I have owned a 98 purple taco (totalled when I was 16), a 96 land cruiser (nothing but problems), another 98 tacoma (bought back from toyota due to frame), and i currently drive a 06 honda civic. It sucks being a 4wd guy stuck in a fwd car but i needed it to commute to my previous school (UW Eau Claire). I do not need to commute anymore and my car is currently up for sale. I am looking for a 1st gen tacoma 4wd ext cab with the trd package. Once i start up my lawncare business in the summer i should be able to throw a lift, tires, and some armor on it. Is anyone here around MN/WI that likes to wheel? None of my friends are into the off roading deal so it would be nice to find some guys to wheel with.

To Top