1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

investing at a young age

Discussion in 'Stocks & Investments' started by ethanfoy, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Oct 18, 2013 at 12:01 PM
    YOTA LOVER

YOTA LOVER Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    NH
    Vehicle:
    2011 MGM Tacoma DCLB SR5
    A slew of pricey stuff my wife hates me for.
    I don't know about the Air Force, but I know we don't have the resources to waste chasing after something on the more mundane side which could easily be remedied with a "hey you, cut the shit" conversation.

2. Oct 18, 2013 at 12:03 PM
    Bobbb

Bobbb "Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Bob
    Vehicle:
    Bob
    Tundra TRD/OR
    Depends on the member. Maybe his command is already looking for a reason to nail him. And remember--Freedom of speech is for civilians. Just for the record, I retired after 20 years on active duty which included command-level positions, so I might have a bit of experience in dealing with disciplinary issues.

Sorry for the hijack OP, I'll go away now.

3. Oct 18, 2013 at 12:05 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Oh...You'd be surprized what gets given "priority" Specially with the newer, more emotionally sensative face of the military...but luckily...I think it won't matter this time.

4. Oct 18, 2013 at 5:00 PM
    tacodane

tacodane The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build

Member:
    First Name:
    Dane
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma Prerunner SR5
    Led Interior Lights AFE CAI Stage II, Aero Turbine 2525 Muffler Snugtop Cab-Hi shell TRS Retrofitted Headlights
    Thank you its just plane shit talking.
    If they had the money to find people talking shit then maybe they would invest in some type of undercover cop for all the underage alcoholics in the military?? Sorry if me stating an opinion is more of a problem then all the other crap that you hear about at the job. then shame on me I guess

5. Oct 18, 2013 at 5:03 PM
    scocar

scocar hypotenoper

Member:
    Hey tell you what, guys, you're way off topic in a thread started by a young man trying to get good financial advice. Take it to PMs if you must continue the off-topic butthurtfest.:)

6. Oct 18, 2013 at 5:05 PM
    tacodane

tacodane The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build

Member:
    First Name:
    Dane
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma Prerunner SR5
    Led Interior Lights AFE CAI Stage II, Aero Turbine 2525 Muffler Snugtop Cab-Hi shell TRS Retrofitted Headlights
    Your right. sorry for the thread jacking Op.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013

Products Discussed in

To Top