1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ipod Adapters

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by pb4ugotobed, May 7, 2012.

1. May 7, 2012 at 6:49 PM
    pb4ugotobed

pb4ugotobed [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Still working on cleaning out my garage. Here's the story behind all the stuff I've got listed lately (to explain all of the listings all of the sudden). I've recently moved. My old house had a HUGE garage... Technically a 2 car garage, but could fit 3 cars in there with room to spare. Cabinets, shelves, drawers galore. My new house, standard 2 car garage. No shelves, no cabinets, nothing. Can't even fit my Sequoia in the garage with the freezer and my toolbox in there. I've collected a LOT of stuff over the years, and slowly weeding through what I may use, and what I probably won't ever use but hung on to for a rainy day. Well, I've decided a lot of it needs to go just because I don't have the space to keep it. And I'm going through these a box at a time, when I have time (because I can't even see my hot water heater due to all of the boxes stacked in that corner of the garage).

Right now, I have 3 iPod adapters. All are different.

The first is relatively old, and will work with iphones, but not strong enough to charge them. Was designed for ipod classic, nano, etc. All of the older basic ipods. It is a Peripheral OmniDock. Works great to give a direct line in to an aftermarket radio that doesn't have ipod capability. $15 shipped (basically I'll give the thing away, just asking $15 to cover shipping and paypal fees).

Second is an OEM Toyota iPod adapter. pt545-00082. The cheapest one of these I can find on ebay is over $200. Will take $150 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Third is an aftermarket, Toyota direct iPod system. It is the same adapter shown here http://www.trdsparks.com/part_detailfromlist.php?part_num=00016-00117
    Asking $100 shipped.

All prices are best offer. I would rather negotiate and see the stuff go to someone that can use it than see the stuff sit around in a box in my garage where I'll never touch it.

Also from my last post, I still have a box full of Viper/DEI remote starts and alarms that I'll let go for cheap. They're used but work perfectly fine. It just takes a little extra work to untape all of the old harnesses so they can be re-prepped.

IMG_0787.jpg
    IMG_0788.jpg
    IMG_0789.jpg

2. May 8, 2012 at 2:55 PM
    pb4ugotobed

Member:
    Bump. Still have one of each

3. May 13, 2012 at 6:28 AM
    pb4ugotobed

Member:
    Bump. PM's replied to. Still have 'em. Any interest before they go to ebay? I will never use any of them, all of my vehicles have aftermarket radios.

4. Jun 3, 2012 at 7:17 AM
    pb4ugotobed

Member:
    Still have the OE Toyota one. 100 shipped anyone?

To Top