1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Iron Cross HD Step

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Lil'Taco, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Mar 14, 2011 at 6:13 PM
    Lil'Taco

Lil'Taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scotty
    Wilsonville
    Vehicle:
    2010 PreRunner Sport DCSB
    Total Chaos +2" Long Travel, Coil Bucket Gussets, Spindle Gussets, LCA Cam Gussets, Glassworks 4" fenders, B.A.M.F. rock sliders with fill plates, Decked Drawer system, aFe CAI, Borla Cat-back exhaust, Blitzpro 21S LED light bar w/ B.A.M.F. behind the grill light bar mount, Red Label Off-road tube bumper, Redline hood struts, Grillcraft grill, Weather Tech floor mats, HID headlights and fog lights... It has more stuff done to it now.
    Has anyone ever gotten these? I have been looking for some side steps and was looking at n-fab, Go Rhino Dominator II, and Avid off-road steps, and they are all cool and what not. But i just ran across these HD steps and was wondering if anyone put them on and knows how heavy they are. My end result for my truck is a desert prerunner and was wondering if these would be to heavy for that or if it would even make a difference.

http://www.realtruck.com/iron-cross-heavy-duty-nerf-bars/R182970P2010Y608MA.html

2. Mar 14, 2011 at 6:17 PM
    Lil'Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Scotty
    Wilsonville
    Vehicle:
    Total Chaos +2" Long Travel, Coil Bucket Gussets, Spindle Gussets, LCA Cam Gussets, Glassworks 4" fenders, B.A.M.F. rock sliders with fill plates, Decked Drawer system, aFe CAI, Borla Cat-back exhaust, Blitzpro 21S LED light bar w/ B.A.M.F. behind the grill light bar mount, Red Label Off-road tube bumper, Redline hood struts, Grillcraft grill, Weather Tech floor mats, HID headlights and fog lights... It has more stuff done to it now.
    Because I know everyone likes pictures, although its not on a tacoma which is what I really want to see.
    [​IMG]

3. Mar 14, 2011 at 6:35 PM
    Lil'Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Scotty
    Wilsonville
    Vehicle:
  4. Mar 14, 2011 at 6:48 PM
    JoeTacoma02

JoeTacoma02 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Looks like the n-fab and avid step bars..just altered in it's on ways. Works I guess to help people get in and out of your truck but I personally wouldn't get them.

Products Discussed in

To Top