1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Is there a Temp Compas trim in Toupe/Tan Interior...

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by dessertsand05, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Oct 23, 2010 at 3:34 PM
    dessertsand05

dessertsand05 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Boston
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma DC SR5 4x4
    Working on it
    I have a 05 Tacoma DC SR5 in Toupe/Tan it didn't have the overhead Compas Temp console. I am looking at adding it through getting some parts. I have read the wiring is already in the truck.

Has anyonme added one to a non TRD Tacoma and know the part numbers I need?

Was the trim for the compass temp module ever in toupe or tan?

I can only find grey so far and have a feeling as with the painted door handles the odd color of the truck and it's interior is gainast me :)

2. Oct 23, 2010 at 9:01 PM
    Taco4x4NC

Taco4x4NC Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Western North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 DC/LB "Pytrite Mica/Katzkin leather
    3m clear bra or Venture, stant locking gas cap, Shield, front windows tinted, weathertechs, ARE "Z" topper. Sockmonkey decal, Billy 5100's x 4 corners, Eibach coils, Toytec 1.5 AAL. Michelin 265/75/16 MS2's, Grillcraft MX series/TOYOTA badging. FJ/SE TRD Anthracite gray wheels. Katzkin leather/heated seats.
    subscribed......I would like to add the temp/compass gray interior here. My truck is an SR5 does it already have the wiring?

Can this be done?

Thanks,

3. Oct 23, 2010 at 9:08 PM
    rossk35

rossk35 Do Work Son!

Member:
    hawaii
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport Supercharged
    TRD S/C/TRD Intake/TRD Boost Gauge/DT Headers/OEM TL/ZKW retro/Pioneer DVD w/Ipod/Magnaflow/20% Tint/BHLM/JL 10" sub, JL VR components, JL 450/4 amp/Helwig Sway bar/Viper 791/ 18" limited 4runner rims
    It only comes in grey with the TRD packages.

4. Oct 23, 2010 at 9:18 PM
    dessertsand05

dessertsand05 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Boston
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma DC SR5 4x4
    Working on it
    Damm......Desert Sand color, foiled me again from another mod. Was thinking of doing the door handle mods, but they don't come in Desert sand either. I guess I have to go the mirror w/temp route. Anyone suggest the best place to buy one of the autodimming temp/compass mirorrs?

5. Oct 23, 2010 at 10:18 PM
    Tunngavik

Tunngavik Well-Known Member

Member:
    Alberta, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Access Cab SR5 4x4 5 speed 2.7l
    Fog lights with OEM switch - Heated mirrors with OEM style switch - Cab sound deadening - Lighted 4x4 switch - URD short shifter - Rear backup camera - 2012 rear view mirror (compass, outdoor temperature and backup video mirror) - Heated seats - 2014 Tacoma stereo install - Bluetooth with OEM steering wheel controls, Access roll-up tonneau cover
    You could always buy a gray one and then paint it with a colour matched spray paint to the biege.

6. Oct 23, 2010 at 10:29 PM
    Tunngavik

Tunngavik Well-Known Member

Member:
    Alberta, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Access Cab SR5 4x4 5 speed 2.7l
    Fog lights with OEM switch - Heated mirrors with OEM style switch - Cab sound deadening - Lighted 4x4 switch - URD short shifter - Rear backup camera - 2012 rear view mirror (compass, outdoor temperature and backup video mirror) - Heated seats - 2014 Tacoma stereo install - Bluetooth with OEM steering wheel controls, Access roll-up tonneau cover
    Not to highjack the thread but if you want to put in an overhead temp/compass display console do you have to replace the old trim or will the temp/compass display module fit into the garage remote door section?

To Top