1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Is this kid worth fighting? I think he pushed my limits too far.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TACOmaBELL, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 26, 2009 at 11:16 PM
    SACTOWN

SACTOWN ???????????????????????

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    Vehicle:
    '18 ZR2, 04 Rubicon, &19 lx570
    cmack... sorry... i have to say... qballenko gots your beat!!! that is better then sugar in the tank

2. Jun 27, 2009 at 12:02 AM
    higherlux

higherlux Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Blake
    middle of S.C.
    Vehicle:
    1998 tacoma 2.7l 4wd/1986 POS
    Mall crawler status
    dude if u dont kick his ass
    ill kick it for u
    i woulda drawn the line at punching my lil bro in the face
    usually id say let it go hes just some lil jackass kid that like to talk shit
    but 1 he takes ur girl 2 he hits ur bro 3 he keys ur truck and hits it with a bat
    dude i dont even know the kid and i feel like tieing him up and running over him with a steam roller SLOWLY
    i cant stand some lil douchebag having no respect for someone elses truck expecelly a toyota

and look at it this way ur 16 u wont go to jail
    juvy mabey but not jail

3. Jun 27, 2009 at 12:03 AM
    Chickenmunga

Chickenmunga Nuggety

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Keizer, Oregon
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Offroad DC 4x4 with stuff
    All the normal TW BS
    I smell troll too

4. Jun 27, 2009 at 12:03 AM
    tablesalt

tablesalt Tacoma Lover

Member:
    Riverside, CA
    Vehicle:
    04 PreRunner, Double Cab TRD V6
    Good ole' Stock. Black.
    forget the girl, there are plenty of those out there. growing up in the streets of compton, ca, if someone were to do that to me, I would corner them and made sure there were no witnesses and handle my business. I know this works, because I did it, and others did it to me. and when cops came around, you just deny everything since there were no witnesses. but then again, that was my old lifestyle. THREE WORDS "MTV BULLY BEAT DOWN" I was watching that show today and it looks pretty entertaining plus your always guaranteed to win money. My mom always told me, no matter how tough you are, there is always someone tougher then you, so be prepare to lose some battles. So in other words, make sure to pick your battles carefully.

that's just my .02.

tablesalt

5. Jun 27, 2009 at 12:11 AM
    MyToyTaco

MyToyTaco ╒╪╕

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    wenatchee, wa
    Vehicle:
    09 DCLB 4x4
    If i were in your shoes, i would have done something w/o consulting TW. Blood is thick. There are girls everywhere, but don't disrespect family.

kick that worthless piece of shits ass. in front of EVERYONE!

Do it before you turn 18.

6. Jun 27, 2009 at 12:19 AM
    Stillfly199

Stillfly199 ( . )( . )

Member:
    First Name:
    J.D.
    Bro Capital of the word
    Vehicle:
    2010 FJ Cruiser
    All I can really say is that you are 16 and you might think you love a girl but it really isnt true. I have been betrayed by a lot of girls so its hard for me to trust them. But messin with your lil bro and your truck is B.S.. 1st off, how old is your bro? and 2nd, when it comes to fighting, the main thing I have to say is you have to look at what you want to do for a career. Will being in Juvie affect it? Or if you just dont care then beat this kids ass. Odds are this kid is gonna bitch out because he obviously doesnt have the balls to deal with you, he has to take it out on your lil brother and your truck. But good luck with it man. Keep your head up, and try to nail one of your ex's friends, or if she has a sister or mom that would be even better.

7. Jun 27, 2009 at 12:32 AM
    jimcasy

jimcasy Active Member

Member:
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    2005 Regular Cab Prerunner
    now i'm beginning to think the whole thing's bullsh*% as well . . .

8. Jun 27, 2009 at 12:34 AM
    tablesalt

tablesalt Tacoma Lover

Member:
    Riverside, CA
    Vehicle:
    04 PreRunner, Double Cab TRD V6
    Good ole' Stock. Black.

who knows nowadays...anyone can photoshop a picture and everyone can fabricate stories, so who knows.

tablesalt

9. Jun 27, 2009 at 1:29 AM
    tacoholic

tacoholic Well-Known Member

Member:
    East Bay, CA
    That is illegal and property damage in ANY state. Go to the police with that shit. He WILL pay for it whether he has money or not, the egg chips, the keying, the dent, all out of whatever money he has. DO IT! Your truck is new and nice and he comes in to do this shit? I wouldn't take it, I would get whatever I could out of him because that will put this little asshole over the edge you're looking for and as long as someone can see it you can claim whatever you do to him as self defense. This is what you want...as everybody has said.
    LMAO! Damn funny. :laugh:

10. Jun 27, 2009 at 1:44 AM
    qballenko

qballenko Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner TRD
    Plus if the police really wanted to investigate couldn't they find this thread and then "it was self defense" kinda out the window?

11. Jun 27, 2009 at 1:46 AM
    tacoholic

tacoholic Well-Known Member

Member:
    East Bay, CA
    BAH! Like they would look here...:rolleyes:

12. Jun 27, 2009 at 2:37 AM
    schiz94

schiz94 Thread Jacker

Member:
    First Name:
    Caleb
    Bellingham,WA
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Reg Cab
    Morimoto Projector Retrofit, alpine cda-105,Wheelskins leather wheel cover, wet okoles,5% tint on back and 24% on front two windows,Debadged tailgate,custom sockmonkey centercap decals, xr rims pced gloss black.
    break out the BEAR MACE and what for him to attack first. then BEAR MACE that mother effer and claim self defense

13. Jun 27, 2009 at 2:51 AM
    LazyRyan

LazyRyan Wtf am i suppose to type here?

Member:
    Long Beach,CA
    Vehicle:
    08 DblCab PreRunner V6 TRD Sport
    BHLM, Black badges, Trex Eyelids, AFE drop in
    Ok just kick his ass and lay him out. If you dont do anything then he'll just keep on doing it cause he knows he can get away with it.

Stick up for yourself man and your girl too. My brother and I have gone through the similar situations at your age. My brother and I had to look for this one kid who called a jump on him. We found him an just beat his face to a pulp right in front a shoping town center. The cops came and kinda detained us *those back seats are not comfy! but we were let go with a warning after we explained the situation. in my eyes it was worth it. plus my brother never got bothered again.

14. Jun 27, 2009 at 2:55 AM
    LazyRyan

LazyRyan Wtf am i suppose to type here?

Member:
    Long Beach,CA
    Vehicle:
    08 DblCab PreRunner V6 TRD Sport
    BHLM, Black badges, Trex Eyelids, AFE drop in
    Oh i just re read that he took your girl. uh ok just bombard his face!

15. Jun 27, 2009 at 3:16 AM
    GotLift37

GotLift37 Bangers Runner

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    North East AL
    Vehicle:
    07 4Runner 4WD
    2.5" front lift (leeper coilover) 1" body 16" Dick Cepek DC1 Black/polished 295/75/16 General Grabber AT2 Tinted Taillights 5% tint OEM Acura TSX HID Retrofit White LED dash light conversion WMW roof rack
    sounds like life to me.

16. Jun 27, 2009 at 4:41 AM
    Ktaco

Ktaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Vehicle:
    03 Black 4x4 TRD SR5 Xtra cab.
    Grey wire mod, Deck plate mod, diff breather mod. K&N air filter. Toytec coilovers. AAL. Custom rear lift shackles. diff drop. Centerforce clutch. Superwinch LP8500 with custom "behind bumper" mount. Winch solenoid relocation with in cab winch control. 33x12x15 Duratracs. Aisin manual hub swap.
    maybe buddy kicked his ass....haha

17. Jun 27, 2009 at 5:51 AM
    Pster

Pster Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4
    Bak Flip bed cover, shorty antenna, Peripheral iPod interface, Garmin 750 mount, add'l bed tie down rings, Westin nerf bars, hitch safe, tailgate lock, Ideal 1 3/4" turn-key clamp to secure tailgate from removal, Spare tire security cable, spare tire stainless air hose extender, Fumoto oil drain valve, Amp Research Bed X-Tender w/Schlage Cable Lock, bed mat, Redline hood struts
    If you fight him, he has won. He is a loser and you sound mature enough to walk away. The more you pay attention to him, the more he is going to work on you. Fighting is so lame.....and BOTH of you will be held at fault. Let me propose something different: Invite him to go with you to a school event, or show or something. It is much braver and smarter to make your enemies your friends. THAT is what makes a man a man. But don't let his bad habits influence you. Be yourself.

18. Jun 27, 2009 at 6:30 AM
    JeffRock

JeffRock Well-Known Member

Member:
    Capital region, NY
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma accesscab 4x4 SR5 2.7L
    Toyota all weather floor mats. Mag light that clunks around in the jack compartment. Dog hair. Dog drool on the windows.
    well why are you trying to convince us? just do it and be done with it. he doesn't read this forum. And nobody is going to take care of your problems for you.
    Just being honest.

19. Jun 27, 2009 at 7:28 AM
    Krazj

Krazj Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    mid mid west
    Vehicle:
    09 X runner Barcelona Red
    cab height camper shell
    dont feel like a snitch if you have proof he f'ed with your truck call the cops. its there job to put human waste like him in. the bug boys in there will treat him right. your life is just starting to be yours.youll bee out of school in a year or two and start life i found out at about 15 that it doesnt matter what others say or do. its what you do and how youu feel about yourself the haters will always hate the thing to do is just not care about there hang ups and live the best you can with what you have and be true to your self and happy with who you are everyone else can suck it they dont know you only you do. chin up and bee sure there are wittnesses if you gotta beat some ass...... ps dont f*#@ with someones truck that not cool.

20. Jun 27, 2009 at 7:51 AM
    luk8272

luk8272 Poodoo

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Southern Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver4dr. 4x4, V6 Shortbed
    5% Tint, Bug flector, vent Visors, Removed secondary air filter, Rear Spring TSB w/ Wheeler's Add A Leaf HD Pack, Icon 2.0 rear shocks, Toytec 3" lift up front with Total Chaos UCA's, Debadged, Billet Grille,TRD Offroad rims/17x9 Pro comp 6001 rims, Duratracs 265/75/16 or 285/70/17, Fog light anytime mod, Tailgate hose clamp mod, Pro-dry AFE filter. Extended Differential Breather, ABS on/off, 6000k LEDs from CSJumper, heads/fogs, ScanguageII, Devil horns, Devil horns on third brake light, Mounted 60" Highlift, Mounted Tool Box, Wet Okole Front/Rear Seat Covers, TW sticker, Midland Handheld CB,Painted engine cover, Revenge Fab Sliders, ARE Topper, Weather tech Floorliners, Camper shell, ultimate headlight upgrade. URD -3° exhaust cam gears, .5" XTP Intake spacer. Custom dents.
    I used to fight quite often, pretty much every weekend. Just the way things are here. But that was bar room stuff. No one ever messed with my shit, thats wrong. Lets break it down:
    1.) He messed with your family
    2.) Stole your girl
    3.) Damaged your truck
    Now your 16 and won't get into that much trouble...........
    Just do it. One he will chill out if you do it right, don't get carried away it gets very expensive fixing faces-trust me.
    As an added benefit you will make a reputation haulting any more dumb shit like that from happening again.

Now thats how I thought most of my life until I had my daughter. Now I would call the cops and let them deal with it, if the damage is high enough on your vehicle it could be real trouble, atleast that is how it is here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top