1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ISO: 5 Lug, LF, Lwr Ctrl Arm

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by 2TRunner, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Nov 9, 2011 at 12:52 AM
    2TRunner

2TRunner [OP] Don't give up here just yet

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Around To Many People
    Vehicle:
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Lugs
    Brute Force Bumpers: rear & custom front tube, Saw-A-Way Racerunner 2.5 Coilovers with Total Chaos UCAs. Icon AAL.
    I'm looking for a LF (Drivers Side) OEM Lower Control Arm for an 08 5 lug Tacoma. Maybe someone has one, figured I'd try this place first.

Had some issues figuring out the alignment on the truck around this time last year. Went to go mess with it and found the LF Camber adjusting bolt/sleeve were seized up.

Got the cam to move, but tore the bushing in the process. Was looking at it yesterday and it's shot, espeically when compared to the other side. The RF has a gap between the rubber grommet and frame, no so much on the left.

I could just buy the bushing(s) but for some reason, I want either Toyota or Moog parts, Moog makes no parts for the 05+ 5 lug and a bushing even at shop price from Toyota is still $50, then I'd have to jack around pressing the bushing in and out...blech.

To Top