1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ive got a question

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by red neck toy, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Feb 10, 2010 at 4:00 PM
    red neck toy

red neck toy [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    earle
    adams center, New York
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl lifted
    -3in toytech lift -33" x 11.5" firestone destination m/t -16" x 10" mickey thompson classic II. -cut and boxed in body mounts so no more rubbing!! -black headlight covers -anytime foglight mod -35%tint front -5% over stock on back -custom built bull bar -mossy oak camo seat covers -k&n cold air intake -tornado gas saver -dual straight pipes. only tacoma i've seen with them and it sounds really good. (but not if you dont like loud) lol.. soon to come: -black headlight mod -aftermarket grill -blacked out emblems -headers -new shocks and leafsprings - considering all pro front bumper
    i plan on getting the toy tec ulimate lift.
    my leaf springs are like flat for some reason. when i remove the blocks and install the aa's w/ the lift will that fix my problem? or should i get the dakar leaf pack w/ the lift??
    if i dont need the leaf pack im gonna use my money for some uca's.
    any advice would be appreciated,
    thanks

2. Feb 10, 2010 at 4:07 PM
    08pretaco

08pretaco Almost there

Member:
    First Name:
    Oliver
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    AFE pro dry s, Husky X-act Contour
    If they are flat get them rearched before you add the leaf or better yet do what you thought and get an aftermarket leaf pack

3. Feb 10, 2010 at 4:17 PM
    red neck toy

Member:
    First Name:
    earle
    adams center, New York
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl lifted
    -3in toytech lift -33" x 11.5" firestone destination m/t -16" x 10" mickey thompson classic II. -cut and boxed in body mounts so no more rubbing!! -black headlight covers -anytime foglight mod -35%tint front -5% over stock on back -custom built bull bar -mossy oak camo seat covers -k&n cold air intake -tornado gas saver -dual straight pipes. only tacoma i've seen with them and it sounds really good. (but not if you dont like loud) lol.. soon to come: -black headlight mod -aftermarket grill -blacked out emblems -headers -new shocks and leafsprings - considering all pro front bumper
    what do you mean by get them researched?

4. Feb 10, 2010 at 4:24 PM
    08pretaco

08pretaco Almost there

Member:
    First Name:
    Oliver
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    AFE pro dry s, Husky X-act Contour
    ^ re-arched. Shops can arch them back to bent rather than flat

5. Feb 11, 2010 at 3:44 AM
    red neck toy

Member:
    First Name:
    earle
    adams center, New York
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl lifted
    oh lol sorry i read it wrong. alright thanks

6. Feb 11, 2010 at 3:46 AM
    JimBeam

JimBeam BECAUSE INTERNETS!! Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB TRD 4x4
    on the other side of the coin my leaf springs were negatively arched when i installed my AAL and they "rearched" somewhat and i still got the correct amount of lift out of them

To Top