1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I've got some projects in mind...

Discussion in 'New Members' started by BLACKnBLUE, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Sep 9, 2010 at 4:23 PM
    BLACKnBLUE

BLACKnBLUE [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Iain
    Ellensburg, WA (Kittitas County)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD SR5 with ARB Front Bumper
    ARB front winch bar, 3" lift, blacked out badges, blacked out headlights, Custom Steel Rear Bumper Mod, and Leer 100XQ
    Hello everyone!

This is (obviously) my first time posting something :cool:. I have a 2007 4-door indigo ink TRD taco with an ARB front winch bar/bumper and am looking at my next upgrade. I recently backed into someone (oops:mad:) and caught the bumper in just the wrong spot. Long story short: I need a new right rear quarter panel and bumper (and possibly a new tail light). I like the rear bumper at allprooffroad.com, however I can't see spending that much, not to mention the shipping. Is there another alternative? I've been given the number of a local fabricator whom I am told does great work-any suggestions?

Change of subject: My brother-in-law gave me this idea... install amber-colored lights behind the front grill so that the engine will "glow" so-to-speak. I would like to install a billet grill (painted flat black). Any suggestions on how to achieve this "glowing" effect? It was his thought that because the light was "amber" it might not draw attention from the local LEA's or LEO's... (LEA: Law Enforcement Agency/Officer). Any thoughts there?

Thanks!

Products Discussed in

To Top