1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Jacksonville Meet and Greet

Discussion in 'Florida' started by rmb_crew, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Mar 21, 2011 at 9:57 PM
    Fmsvandal

Fmsvandal Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Ormond Beach, FL
    Vehicle:
    09 DC/LB TRD Sport
    Toytec Ultimate 3" Lift, Light Racing UCA's, N-Fab Steps, Black Headlight Mod, Satoshi Thin Lip Grille, Painted Hood Scoop, Debadged, Bakflip G2 Cover, Pop/Lock, Alpine HU, Kicker Door Speakers, RE Audio Subs, Arc Audio Amps
    so who all is looking at joining in on the daytona meet up this weekend? I just posted on the XR forum asking what time and where everyone is meeting on saturday. As soon as i have that info i can post it up here for those not following the posts on the xr forum

2. Mar 22, 2011 at 4:54 AM
    jfrost007

jfrost007 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Lake Charles, LA
    Vehicle:
    06 Prerunner 4.0
    Magnaflow Exhaust,AFE Pro Dry S, BHLM, Grillcraft grill, hella 500s, Sockmoney black vinyl badges, OME 885s, OME Front and Rear shocks, toytec aal, Built Right UCAs, 255/85r16 BFG KM2s, Powder Coated Valance , Stealth Custom Series Wheels,
    I was about to get orders to Japan as well, then they canceled them last minute. Good luck over there. Be safe!

3. Mar 22, 2011 at 5:34 PM
    Jason'sLawnCare

Jason'sLawnCare Prepared for Bambi

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Jacksonville Florida
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4 Double Cab TRD Rugged Trail
    CBI Moab 2.0, CBI Trail Rider 2.0, CBI sliders w/kickout, Superwinch EPi9.0S, OME sport shocks w/886 coils, OME n182, 1.5" aal, JasonBuilt 3/16th full belly skid, BuiltRight uca, Body Mount Chop, 285/75/16 km2's, Rear cat delete, exhaust crossover rerouted, Fog light anytime, Locker mod, Rear leaf tsb, Debadged, Uws Tool Box, Electric Exhaust Cutout, AFE Pro Dry S, Kiwi Wifi, Diff Breather Relocated, Grom Ipod Adapter, Dual Diehard platinum batteries isolated by BlueSea marine switch
    When are you going?

4. Mar 22, 2011 at 5:34 PM
    rmb_crew

rmb_crew [OP] My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Jacksonville, FL 30.243103, -81.591007‎
    Vehicle:
    2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew 4X4
    Access larado tonneau, magnaflow exhaust
    any day now.....

5. Mar 23, 2011 at 11:58 PM
    Fmsvandal

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Ormond Beach, FL
    Vehicle:
    09 DC/LB TRD Sport
    Toytec Ultimate 3" Lift, Light Racing UCA's, N-Fab Steps, Black Headlight Mod, Satoshi Thin Lip Grille, Painted Hood Scoop, Debadged, Bakflip G2 Cover, Pop/Lock, Alpine HU, Kicker Door Speakers, RE Audio Subs, Arc Audio Amps
    Got a lil info about where the meet is taking place to begin. I am just waiting to here back from the host i guess you could say as far as what time everyone will be meeting up.

This is info from his post on the XR Underground forum

"My address is...

30 Inlet Harbor Rd. #306
    Ponce Inlet, FL 32127

After some of the first couple people show up we'll move to the empty lot across the street from my condo. That's where the meet will actually be. I just don't want to hear anything from my HOA for having a bunch of trucks and people just hanging out in the parking lot. We shouldn't have any problems in the lot across the street so it'll be much better and more open over there"

6. Mar 24, 2011 at 2:50 PM
    jaxchrisfla

jaxchrisfla Well-Known Member

Member:
    flooriduh
    lots
    if anyone has the free time and up for the drive, its usually a great time. ill be there saturday.

7. Mar 24, 2011 at 3:18 PM
    Fmsvandal

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Ormond Beach, FL
    Vehicle:
    09 DC/LB TRD Sport
    Words from host of this meet:

"If everyone agrees with me on this, I'd say that people don't need to show up any earlier than 10am. We aren't going to be doing a ton of mods like years past, so there's no reason for everyone to have to show up at the butt crack of dawn. I think 10am would be the perfect time to gather and then eventually walk across the street to the beach and hang out or do whatever. Any minor mods that are going to be done should have plenty of time to be completed.

Only Saturday we will be meeting at my place. I'm thinking Sunday we should do like we usually do and meet in the parking lot at the speedway at 11-11:30am. A lot of people will be drinking Saturday night and will need the extra sleep... I know I will. So I think if we meet between 11-11:30 that should be fine.

Also, on Sunday after everyone meets at the track, we should pick a place to go eat some breakfast or lunch or whatever... then we'll head out on our cruise with full bellys. We'll be doing the Loop again this year. I think everyone that did the loop cruise last year had a good time with that.

If anyone doesn't like what I've got planned, TELL ME! I want everyone to agree on what we're doing. And if you have any suggestions, make them known.

Thanks guys, looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend! [​IMG]

PS. If you're bringing an animal, they cannot come in my condo. They have strict rules about NO PETS here. fyi

So if you plan on bringing your dog or whatever, sorry, but you won't be able to bring it in my house."

8. Mar 25, 2011 at 7:08 AM
    jjw1

jjw1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    Citrus County Florida
    Vehicle:
    2011 Super White DCSB TRD OR PreRunner
    Weather Tech Floor Liners, Truxedo Bed Cover, OEM Silver Step Bars, Debadged, Colormatched Satoshi, Wet Okoles, OEM Roof Rack, Bed Mat, Locking Gas Cap, and removed Mud Flaps
    So yall would be driving around the Speedway Sunday? I wont make it this time but make sure yall get pics! :D

9. Apr 4, 2011 at 2:37 PM
    tacomarotto

tacomarotto "Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Jacksonville
    Vehicle:
    Audi S3
    anymore meets going on?

10. Apr 5, 2011 at 2:29 PM
    jaxchrisfla

jaxchrisfla Well-Known Member

Member:
    flooriduh
    lots
    yea whats the dealio?

11. Apr 5, 2011 at 7:18 PM
    Jason'sLawnCare

Jason'sLawnCare Prepared for Bambi

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Jacksonville Florida
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4 Double Cab TRD Rugged Trail
    CBI Moab 2.0, CBI Trail Rider 2.0, CBI sliders w/kickout, Superwinch EPi9.0S, OME sport shocks w/886 coils, OME n182, 1.5" aal, JasonBuilt 3/16th full belly skid, BuiltRight uca, Body Mount Chop, 285/75/16 km2's, Rear cat delete, exhaust crossover rerouted, Fog light anytime, Locker mod, Rear leaf tsb, Debadged, Uws Tool Box, Electric Exhaust Cutout, AFE Pro Dry S, Kiwi Wifi, Diff Breather Relocated, Grom Ipod Adapter, Dual Diehard platinum batteries isolated by BlueSea marine switch
    I'm guessing it's probably not going to happen. There's a meet/wheeling going on at the end of the month.

12. Apr 10, 2011 at 10:43 PM
    Fmsvandal

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Ormond Beach, FL
    Vehicle:
    09 DC/LB TRD Sport
    If you guys wanna do a daytona meet lets do it. I was the only pre runner at the meet back in march.

13. Apr 10, 2011 at 11:26 PM
    tacomarotto

tacomarotto "Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Jacksonville
    Vehicle:
    Audi S3
    yall do your thing and ill jump in and see if i can find time

14. Apr 10, 2011 at 11:35 PM
    Fmsvandal

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Ormond Beach, FL
    Vehicle:
    09 DC/LB TRD Sport

lemme know if you wanna do one in valdosta as well. I was stationed up there so i have no prob coming up there cause i can visit all my friends too.

Products Discussed in

To Top