1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Japan Humanitarian relief

Discussion in 'Military' started by rmb_crew, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Mar 19, 2011 at 10:54 AM
    rmb_crew

rmb_crew [OP] My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Jacksonville, FL 30.243103, -81.591007‎
    Vehicle:
    2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew 4X4
    Access larado tonneau, magnaflow exhaust
    Anyone heading over there or is over there now. I just got word that i am going in the next few days.....

2. Mar 19, 2011 at 11:03 AM
    NAAC3TACO

NAAC3TACO Middle aged member

Member:
    Just east of crazy, NV
    Vehicle:
    2014 SR5 DCLB 4x4
    Color matched door handles, Weathertech floor liners, bed mat, Durafit seat covers, tailgate clamp, 2016 TRD Sport 17" wheels with Yokohama Geolander AT tires , Toyota exhaust tip, Toyota/Yakima bike rail mount, Toyota wheel locks, Toyota hitch cover, Redline hood struts, unifilter on air pump.
    It makes me very proud when I see the U.S. Military helping out people in need. Stay safe over there and thank you for your service.:cheers:

3. Mar 19, 2011 at 11:42 AM
    MoQS

MoQS Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Merel
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    MGM OR DCSB
    :oldglory:

Thanks for what you do!

4. Mar 19, 2011 at 11:44 AM
    BryWi

BryWi Psalm 109:8

Member:
    Earth
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD off-road DC SB w/JBL
    5100s, black valance
    x2 :oldglory:

5. Mar 19, 2011 at 2:39 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    The CG initially put out a solicitation but rescinded it fairly quickly. I guess the DOD is going to be doing the major work over there.

6. Mar 30, 2011 at 10:02 AM
    02YotaGuy

02YotaGuy Guy With A Red 80 Series

Member:
    First Name:
    Matthew
    Springfield, VA
    Vehicle:
    94 FZJ80
    Bumper, Winch, 315s, Sliders, OME HD lift, Custom rear swingout, roof rack, drawers, way too much to list.
    I've done some work from Hawaii, but I'm glad to see the people of Japan doing so much for themselves. Too often we see people caught in adverse situations and the evil side of people comes out (looters, rapists etc). Not in Japan, they have do so much to get things working as much as they can, Sendai Airfield was covered in debris, cars, and who knows what else, that is pretty much all gone. The workers at Fukushima Dai Ichi are litterally dying to protect the world from the radiation that is leaking from the reactor cores.

If America was faced with the same situation, what would we do? Personally, I think there are alot of good people, but, I fear that there are also alot of people who would take advantage of the situation.

Thanks for reading my ramblings.

7. Mar 30, 2011 at 2:32 PM
    SOSHeloPilot

SOSHeloPilot My 1st Muscle Car

Member:
    U.S.A.
    Vehicle:
    2023 RAV4 XLE Premium
    Missing My Last Tacoma --- Had 11 Toyota trucks in the past and many other Toyota cars too.
    ... ^^^ ... Ditto ... I have been thinking the same thing ... "how good the Japanese have been to each other and how organized they are".

I would hope that we would handle that same situation in the same way ... afterall, we did have "3 Mile Island" to deal with.

To the OP ... good luck on your trip to Japan and stay safe.

Products Discussed in

To Top