1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Jasper Offroad won't return my calls/emails. help appreciated

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by hookedontronics, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Sep 13, 2013 at 12:43 PM
    hookedontronics

hookedontronics [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Glenville, NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC Off Road 4x4
    Icon extended travel 3.5" front coilovers, DSM UCAs, TSB leaf pack w/ wheelers AAL, All Pro U-bolt flip kit, Walker Evans 2.0 rear shocks, 18" XD Monster rims, Nitto trail grappler 285/65R18 Tires, Color matched grill, Grillcraft, Kragen HIDs, Carling switches, my bed light mod, diff drop, Alpine IVA-W505, JL Audio C5 componets and coaxials, JL 300/4 and 250/1 amps and JL stealthbox, wheathertechs, avs vent visors, toyota bed x-tender, alcantara center console cover and door pocket covers, console vault, color matched mirrors, heated mirrors, etc etc etc
    Last Thursday the 5th I ordered some lights from jasper offroad (which said they were in stock) along with a back rack off ebay and some wiring off e-trailer.com (for my chevy btw). Got my back rack and e-trailer wiring for my truck by Tuesday of this week and tried to follow up with jasper offroad on my lights as it was the last piece to this puzzle.

-Tried calling Wednesday and got a sprint voicemail box that wasn't set up
    -Sent them an email Wednesday with no response.
    -Followed up again Thursday (exactly 1 week later) and still no response.
    -Also Thursday i sent them an email through their website (instead of directly) thinking my email may have gone in the spam folder.
    -Sent them another email through the website this morning (Friday), sent them a message on facebook, and tried calling again and left another message.

All I am looking for is to see if there is a tracking on my order. I got an email saying my order was confirmed but no one has gotten back to me with tracking yet. At the minimum i'd expect a returned email by now. I am a bit puzzled as to why I have not seen a tracking number/a returned call/ email or message from them and my paypal has no updates either.

If anyone can get me in touch with them, please advise. thanks

LONG STORY SHORT DON'T BUY FROM JASPER OFFROAD. THEY TOOK MY MONEY, HAVE NOT CONTACTED ME BACK AFTER 2 WEEKS, AND HAVE NOT PROVIDED A TRACKING NUMBER. I FILED A PAYPAL CLAIM LAST WEEK THAT THEY STILL HAVE YET TO RESPOND TO.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
    This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Sep 13, 2013 at 12:47 PM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free 1983 - 2015... It was a good run

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '19 Ford F-250 6.7 SCrew
    F-250 Land Yacht Mod
  3. Sep 13, 2013 at 1:01 PM
    johnnym

johnnym Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    john
    NH
    Vehicle:
    87 4Runner Chevy 1500
    Sas 4.7tranfer case gears 5.29s Locked front/rear
    I order lights from them 6/11/13 a few weeks went by and I never got a email with tracking or anything . The lights were in stock like yours were . I got in contact with them and they told me that they were in the middle of moving to a new shop and that it might take alittle longer to ship out . I said ok not a big deal I can wait .
    3 more weeks go by . I write a few more emails . No response from them . Call the number no answer .
    I started getting pissed off . At this point I just wanted a refund . So I contact them again and they give me the run around etc etc . So it ended up being 2 1/2 months later I finally got my refund and I will not do business with them again . It sucks because they are local to me and they completely dropped the ball.
    I will pm you some contact info that might help you .
    Good luck !

4. Sep 13, 2013 at 1:30 PM
    hookedontronics

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Glenville, NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC Off Road 4x4
    Icon extended travel 3.5" front coilovers, DSM UCAs, TSB leaf pack w/ wheelers AAL, All Pro U-bolt flip kit, Walker Evans 2.0 rear shocks, 18" XD Monster rims, Nitto trail grappler 285/65R18 Tires, Color matched grill, Grillcraft, Kragen HIDs, Carling switches, my bed light mod, diff drop, Alpine IVA-W505, JL Audio C5 componets and coaxials, JL 300/4 and 250/1 amps and JL stealthbox, wheathertechs, avs vent visors, toyota bed x-tender, alcantara center console cover and door pocket covers, console vault, color matched mirrors, heated mirrors, etc etc etc
  5. Sep 13, 2013 at 1:30 PM
    hookedontronics

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Glenville, NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC Off Road 4x4
    thank you, even though this is bad news for me

6. Sep 13, 2013 at 1:42 PM
    1TUFFTRD

1TUFFTRD WTF

Member:
    out and about building powerlines
    Vehicle:
    06 AC with a skewp
    06 With a Skewp.
    Good customer service is hard to find these days. I hope they get back to you!

7. Sep 18, 2013 at 11:29 AM
    hookedontronics

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Glenville, NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC Off Road 4x4
    LONG STORY SHORT DON'T BUY FROM JASPER OFFROAD. THEY TOOK MY MONEY, HAVE NOT CONTACTED ME BACK AFTER 2 WEEKS, AND HAVE NOT PROVIDED A TRACKING NUMBER. I FILED A PAYPAL CLAIM LAST WEEK THAT THEY STILL HAVE YET TO RESPOND TO.

8. Sep 18, 2013 at 12:20 PM
    johnnym

Member:
    First Name:
    john
    NH
    Vehicle:
    87 4Runner Chevy 1500
    Did you try the contact info I Pm'd you?

9. Sep 18, 2013 at 1:07 PM
    hookedontronics

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Glenville, NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC Off Road 4x4
    yes, but unfortunately shawn has not spoken to ryan in weeks, and he cannot help me with a refund, he can only help me if I want to buy something

10. Sep 18, 2013 at 1:18 PM
    johnnym

Member:
    First Name:
    john
    NH
    Vehicle:
    87 4Runner Chevy 1500
    That sucks .

11. Sep 18, 2013 at 1:29 PM
    Large

Large Red

Member:
    Hmm, I ordered a 32" light bar, 2 pods and 2 6" bars and didn't have any issues.. I do think 2 weeks is excessive, however.

12. Sep 18, 2013 at 7:13 PM
    w00dy

w00dy Hey Now!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    North of the Wall
    Vehicle:
    03 dCab tURD
    BAMF kick out sliders, SkidRow skids,Pro Comp 7069, Kelly Safari TSR 285's, Elite front bumpa, OME 883 & Dakars w/ D6XL AAL, Nitro sport shocks, Eddie209 Soft topper, Satoshi, k&n fipk, Clarion vx400, Ultra Gauge, Debadgination mod
    Wow! Pretty shocking.

To Top