1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

JAWS !

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by neontrail, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Apr 11, 2012 at 1:38 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    :D

2. Apr 11, 2012 at 4:44 PM
    Larry

Larry CARL

Member:
    CARL
    awesome classic movie.

I waited in line to the that one back in 1975.

btw, the unintended consequences of the malfunctioning "mechanical shark"...and the music queu'd in it's place...was the brilliance of Mr. Spielberg.

an awesome story behind the story.

btw, I love sharks. and have caught my share. but I DO NOT like them near me when in the water. we have hammerhead schools off our beach all the time. cool to go to a condo high floor and see 'em...the tourists are oblivious to them just outside the sand bar.

btw #2, Jaws II was filmed right here in our town.

Products Discussed in

To Top