1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

JDMCQ's Garage

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by JDMcQ, Jul 26, 2009.

1. AK27

AK27 Well-Known Member

Member:
    :cool: :canada:

2. Delmarva

Delmarva Mayor of TW

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD OR S/C 4x4
    TRD S/C, Full OME Suspension, LR UCAs, Relentless Front Bumper, Derpwerx Fab HC Rear Bumper, 285/75/16 Revos, XD Hoss Wheels, Safari Snorkel, Infiniti FX-R HID Retrofit, Airbags in rear, Optima Yellow top, Besttop, All-Pro Skid, All-Pro HD Sliders
  3. MQQSE

MQQSE Chief Pal Guy

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob III
    Palmer, AK
    Vehicle:
    07 4cyl/5spd/4x4 Access Cab SR5
    Fog Lights, Speaker Upgrade, Toolbox, Tow Hitch, Wet Okole Seat Covers, BackRack w/ LightForce 170s & aux utility rear light, Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags, ProEFX Heated Towing Mirrors, ImMrYo Rearview Mirror Riser
    My guess, and not that I know anything, but I bet it doesn't change much, although it should; the big companies running the privatized base housing will throw some lobbyists ;) ;) at it and it won't get touched. :( but that's my gut feeling. It's all about politics and money these days. IMO privatizing base housing was a huge mistake. But I'm sure they have a stack of studies and PowerPoint presentations (lies) that say otherwise. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I really am becoming a grumpy cynical old bastard. :(

4. AK27

AK27 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Prof/mayor/whatever your current title is, what's happening?

5. MQQSE

MQQSE Chief Pal Guy

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob III
    Palmer, AK
    Vehicle:
    07 4cyl/5spd/4x4 Access Cab SR5
    Fog Lights, Speaker Upgrade, Toolbox, Tow Hitch, Wet Okole Seat Covers, BackRack w/ LightForce 170s & aux utility rear light, Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags, ProEFX Heated Towing Mirrors, ImMrYo Rearview Mirror Riser
    When do you roll out?

6. Haslefre

Haslefre Offline

Member:
    First Name:
    Brady
    Puget Sound
    Vehicle:
    09 Offroad 4x4.
    IronMan4x4 Foam Cell Pro Fronts, IronMan 2" rear leaf pack. Relentless 1/4" steel skid plate. Weathertech Digital fit front floor liners. BAMF Sliders with kickout. HomerTaco Satoshi grill.
    I am too, at the ripe old age of 29. It's amazing they want to cut all these programs, and expect us still to join.

Lets cut BAH, medical, commissaries, pay, retirement and expect people to still join. Don't forget the 25k they want out of the AF by 2017. The 130k they want out of the Army, 15k out of the Navy. They also want to scrap the A-10 and the KC-10 (which I am ok with), as well as a whole regiment in the Army and an aircraft carrier.

Pretty soon homeland security is going to outnumber the military and have better machinery. Maybe it's what they are wanting to do? Get rid of DHS, and bring us home from Germany, Korea, Japan and put us on the frickin borders. Not one single person would get through then.

7. krap22

krap22 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rotors: shipping was expensive from wheeler's because they are so damn heavy. you might get a better deal on them through amazon just because of shipping.
    http://wheelersoffroad.com/product/rotors/powerstop-cross-drilled-and-slotted-rear-rotor-set-2267/

Pads:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CGRN9S/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

8. MTgirl

MTgirl too many frogs, not enough princes...

Member:
    First Name:
    Weesa
    in the kitchen
    Vehicle:
    99 - 3.4L V6 4WD
    Wheeler's/Alcan 5-pack leaf springs, Bilstein 5100's front and rear, OME 881's, de-badged, Jungle Fender Flares, Herculined bed, HomerTaco grille, Anzo headlights, clear corners, CVT Mt. Bachelor RTT, custom bed rack & CBI sliders
    [​IMG]

9. Delmarva

Delmarva Mayor of TW

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD OR S/C 4x4
    TRD S/C, Full OME Suspension, LR UCAs, Relentless Front Bumper, Derpwerx Fab HC Rear Bumper, 285/75/16 Revos, XD Hoss Wheels, Safari Snorkel, Infiniti FX-R HID Retrofit, Airbags in rear, Optima Yellow top, Besttop, All-Pro Skid, All-Pro HD Sliders
    nada... need to restretch the carpet in the dining room but am procrastinating...

headed out 2 march to start on the 3rd... trying to secure housing currently as well, but looks like an AZTW member is gonna help me out :eek:

10. AK27

AK27 Well-Known Member

Member:
    :woot:

11. Delmarva

Delmarva Mayor of TW

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD OR S/C 4x4
    waiting for another moving company to show up for a quote :D

12. AK27

AK27 Well-Known Member

Member:
    :playball:

13. Delmarva

Delmarva Mayor of TW

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD OR S/C 4x4
  14. AK27

AK27 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Wanna buy some parts for me in teh states and ship them up? Lol

15. MTgirl

MTgirl too many frogs, not enough princes...

Member:
    First Name:
    Weesa
    in the kitchen
    Vehicle:
    99 - 3.4L V6 4WD
    Wheeler's/Alcan 5-pack leaf springs, Bilstein 5100's front and rear, OME 881's, de-badged, Jungle Fender Flares, Herculined bed, HomerTaco grille, Anzo headlights, clear corners, CVT Mt. Bachelor RTT, custom bed rack & CBI sliders
    Have you joined "ravworld.com" yet?

16. AK27

AK27 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Checked out a few rav forums. Most of them are useless lol or geared more towards the d-4d Europe models

I'm just going to hide here in a corner unless the one bob makes a RW :cool:

17. Delmarva

Delmarva Mayor of TW

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD OR S/C 4x4
    Lol

18. AK27

AK27 Well-Known Member

Member:
    How's the packing going?

19. Delmarva

Delmarva Mayor of TW

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD OR S/C 4x4
    No packing here... I hire people for that :laugh:

20. AK27

AK27 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Wuss lol

:woot:

So looks like today was successful for selling stuff. Sold the speaker adapters, and I may have just sold the headlights, wheels, and tpms :woot:

To Top