1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

JNome's SR5 Tacoma “North Woods” Build

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by JNome, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Mar 29, 2013 at 9:22 PM
    JNome

JNome [OP] Made in Maine.... Yessah bub!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Pace, FL
    Vehicle:
    '10 BSP SR5 4wd
    WeatherTechs, TRD Skidplate, Hidden Hitch Reciever, Tractor Supply Toolbox, Bedmat, Hayden Transmission Cooler, Leer 100R cap, yakima roof rack, Bilstien 5100's all around, Eibach lift coils, Toytec AAL w/ TSB springs, All Pro Flip Kit w/ Timbrens, Line X'd Rocker Panels, Magnaflow 17115 Exhaust, Cobra CB w/ PA Horn, Hi-Lift Jack w/ custom mount, Relentless Fab Sliders, Satoshi Grille w/ Hella 700's HID mounted behind
    Thanks I will, I worked with Eric for my sliders and they came out great. I bit long in lead time but definitely worth the wait... I'm bumper shopping now. I like the solid bumpers that a lot of the guys weld up on here as opposed to the bolted up all pro ones. Just my opinion though.

2. Mar 31, 2013 at 10:49 AM
    JNome

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Pace, FL
    Vehicle:
    '10 BSP SR5 4wd
    WeatherTechs, TRD Skidplate, Hidden Hitch Reciever, Tractor Supply Toolbox, Bedmat, Hayden Transmission Cooler, Leer 100R cap, yakima roof rack, Bilstien 5100's all around, Eibach lift coils, Toytec AAL w/ TSB springs, All Pro Flip Kit w/ Timbrens, Line X'd Rocker Panels, Magnaflow 17115 Exhaust, Cobra CB w/ PA Horn, Hi-Lift Jack w/ custom mount, Relentless Fab Sliders, Satoshi Grille w/ Hella 700's HID mounted behind
    [​IMG]

Pic of the Satoshi with 700's converted to HID behind... BHLM is going on next... stand by for pics

3. Mar 31, 2013 at 3:48 PM
    Dark_Taco

Dark_Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2023 TRD Pro
    Stock
    Truck look good man. BHLM will look awesome.

4. Apr 12, 2013 at 6:53 PM
    JNome

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Pace, FL
    Vehicle:
    '10 BSP SR5 4wd
    So I'll be heading down to Florida for the next two years for flight training. Thinking of picking up a set of Toyo Open Country HT's for a highway trie, don't forsee much off road use down there so will likely leave the grabbers up here in Maine. Anyone have any comments on the Toyo's?

5. Apr 14, 2013 at 7:41 PM
    JNome

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Pace, FL
    Vehicle:
    '10 BSP SR5 4wd
    Gave her a clay bar and wax today

[​IMG]

6. Oct 29, 2013 at 12:55 PM
    Noelie84

Noelie84 What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Member:
    First Name:
    Noel
    Wales, Maine
    Vehicle:
    '15 Ram 2500 Land Barge
    8.5 Fisher XV2, some switches, some lights.
    What did the ziebarting set you back, if you don't mind my asking? I'm strongly considering the same treatment for mine, and I was wondering about what it'd cost.
    I've got essentially the same truck as you; 2010 Access Cab 4x4

7. Oct 29, 2013 at 3:02 PM
    JNome

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Pace, FL
    Vehicle:
    '10 BSP SR5 4wd

Ziebart ran me $500 and I had it done in Shrewsbury, MA while I was going to school. There is a guy in Bath/Brunswick that does it but I am not sure of his prices. Its the only thing IMO that protects any vehicle from rust.

8. Oct 29, 2013 at 3:21 PM
    Canazes9

Canazes9 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    '07 Dbl Cab TRD Sport / '12 Dbl Cab Offroad
    Really sensible approach to building your truck!

How are you liking the Timbren's ? I've been thinking of trying some on my next truck (I've got ride rites on current truck).

Nice Build!

David

9. Oct 29, 2013 at 4:06 PM
    NorthWoods

NorthWoods Well-Known Member

Member:
    Seacoast NH
    Vehicle:
    '15 TRD OR SW
    Hey! A build just for me!

10. Oct 29, 2013 at 6:59 PM
    JNome

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Pace, FL
    Vehicle:
    '10 BSP SR5 4wd
    David,

The Timbrens are running great. I paired them with an AllPro U-Bolt Flip Kit to free up some ground clearance. When loaded, the truck doesn't sag like some others you see on the road... Instead she rides nice and level. I've "bottomed out" on them a few times while hauling a trailer and found the response was soft and controlled. Highly recommend them.

Thanks for the feedback!

11. Oct 29, 2013 at 7:00 PM
    JNome

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Pace, FL
    Vehicle:
    '10 BSP SR5 4wd
    Haha!

Products Discussed in

To Top