1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Jocko's New Tour!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Pster, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Jun 29, 2009 at 12:08 PM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    thank you well said

2. Jun 29, 2009 at 12:27 PM
    goofyboy

goofyboy Longhorn.

Member:
    Katy, Tx
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Sport

bullshit. you are guilty when the court says you are guilty. he was tried and found not guilty by the county that he is in. these were charges that were pressed by the state / county - not some family. He paid the first fam off. fought the second one and won.

also, if there was wrong doing, the kids families should have been brought up on child endangerment charges as well.

3. Jun 29, 2009 at 12:31 PM
    gjbonner

gjbonner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    Rhino Lined exterior,Fab Tech 6", 1.25" SpiderTrax spacers, Wheels painted Rustoleum Hammered Black, All Pro front plate bumper, Warn 9.5 ti winch, BHLM, Cig lighter constant on, Door beep toggle switch, Locker mod, Lock/unlock beeper Mod, Rear tailights smoked, 750w inverter with the outlets and on/off switch wired to rear of the console, Blacked out badges, blacked out rear bumper.
    Noone knows for sure how far any of it ever went except the kids and Micheal. However, We all know something went on there that was not socially acceptabledue to the many reports. it was not just those two cases. there was others and if it was your kid you would be singing a different tune.

4. Jun 29, 2009 at 12:32 PM
    gjbonner

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    Rhino Lined exterior,Fab Tech 6", 1.25" SpiderTrax spacers, Wheels painted Rustoleum Hammered Black, All Pro front plate bumper, Warn 9.5 ti winch, BHLM, Cig lighter constant on, Door beep toggle switch, Locker mod, Lock/unlock beeper Mod, Rear tailights smoked, 750w inverter with the outlets and on/off switch wired to rear of the console, Blacked out badges, blacked out rear bumper.
    maybe one day Mccauley Culkin will come out and write a book:)

5. Jun 29, 2009 at 12:38 PM
    paintdiddy

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    i guess someone here is a jacko fan.:eek: do you think oj was innocent ?? he paid for his freedom just like your jacko did. that doesnt mean he isnt guilty. wow it amazes me how blind and retarded some people are. i hope you wouldnt let your kids sleep in the bed with jacko or any adult that isnt family.

6. Jun 29, 2009 at 12:45 PM
    Pster

Pster [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4
    Bak Flip bed cover, shorty antenna, Peripheral iPod interface, Garmin 750 mount, add'l bed tie down rings, Westin nerf bars, hitch safe, tailgate lock, Ideal 1 3/4" turn-key clamp to secure tailgate from removal, Spare tire security cable, spare tire stainless air hose extender, Fumoto oil drain valve, Amp Research Bed X-Tender w/Schlage Cable Lock, bed mat, Redline hood struts
    Yep, exactly like OJ was not guilty because the court/jury said he was not guilty. Exactly. I put my legal faith in someone's ACTIONS. Paying off a plaintiff is guilt by action. You can split legal hairs all you want.

7. Jun 29, 2009 at 12:47 PM
    Pster

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4
    Bak Flip bed cover, shorty antenna, Peripheral iPod interface, Garmin 750 mount, add'l bed tie down rings, Westin nerf bars, hitch safe, tailgate lock, Ideal 1 3/4" turn-key clamp to secure tailgate from removal, Spare tire security cable, spare tire stainless air hose extender, Fumoto oil drain valve, Amp Research Bed X-Tender w/Schlage Cable Lock, bed mat, Redline hood struts
    ditto x1000. Right on paintdiddy. POS rep to ya.

8. Jun 29, 2009 at 1:14 PM
    BakoTruck

BakoTruck Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matthew
    Bakersfield, CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner TRD
    Yes it is a fact that he was found not guilty. But it's really hard to not think that anything fishy was going on, because MJ displayed so many different signs of being a child molester and that is a fact.

9. Jun 29, 2009 at 1:16 PM
    goofyboy

goofyboy Longhorn.

Member:
    Katy, Tx
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Sport

i am not blind or retarded, you moron. i believe in the law of the land. The STATE found him not guilty. A jury of his piers found him not guilty. This is the process that we have in place to protect the innocent. You have no faith in the justice system due to you not getting the outcome you think is right. That is bullshit.

Also, if you can read, i said that there were inappropriate things that were done - i.e. the sleepovers without the parents and staying in the same room / bed. If they were so sure of wrong doing by wako jako, the parents should have been charged as well.

My kids will not be staying with adults that are not part of the family. Even then, they will be in their own damn bed. Just because i believe in the justice system in this country does not mean i agree with the decisions of some dumbshit parents.

10. Jun 29, 2009 at 1:24 PM
    Pster

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4
    So, you think OJ is innocent then? You don't think that racism usurped the "justice system". I would never call anyone names here, but I would strongly suggest your position is naive.

11. Jun 29, 2009 at 2:06 PM
    paintdiddy

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    i assume your either a cop or lawyer(or maybe have family)that you put soooo much belief in the justice system. MONEY BUYS FREEDOM. MONEY BUYS LAWYERS TO NIT PICK CASES TO THROW SHIT OUT OF COURT.THAT DOESNT MEAN PEOPLE ARE INNOCENT JUST BECAUSE THAT GOT AWAY WITH IT. NOW YOUR BLIND, RETARDED, AND A MORAN. ITS LIKE BEATING A DEAD HORSE WITH YOU.

12. Jun 29, 2009 at 3:42 PM
    gjbonner

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    It has NOTHING to do with who is innocent any more! It has to do with who can buy the best LAWYER and who has the MOST money to settle out of court. You sir are Naive with a capital N!

13. Jun 29, 2009 at 3:45 PM
    paintdiddy

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    thank you that is well put too.

14. Jun 30, 2009 at 5:10 AM
    goofyboy

goofyboy Longhorn.

Member:
    Katy, Tx
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Sport
    berny madoff had BILLIONS of dollars. his wife still has over $40 million. he now has a 150 year sentence for fraud.

martha stewart is loaded. she got sent up for insider trading. not much time, but enough.

Little Kim, T.I., Michael Vick -all loaded - all in jail or have done jail time.

BUT - money will get you off. you're right. these guys just didn't have the right lawyer.

Please keep in mind that I am not saying that what occured was acceptable. I agree that it was fucked up and no parent should allow their kid to do what those kids did. I just chose to believe that a jury of his piers heard the case and found him not guilty. Are you saying that the 12 people that were picked by BOTH lawyers, heard ALL of the evidence (not just what was reported), and deliberated the trial are all NAIVE??

God help you if you are ever on trial for something you didn't do.

15. Jun 30, 2009 at 6:43 AM
    gjbonner

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    The court of public opinion also has an impact.

all those cases you stated, where people who all americans had deemed guilty because the facts were staring them in the face. Those people had not built up a big enough bond with the people like Micheal had. no one that loved his music wanted to believe he had done this. and Bernie DIDNT have billions of dollars. it was all seized. Martha got off easy if you ask me. vick could have gotten a harsher sentence but didnt, and little kim, T.I, and all those guys are jsut nobodies on the stardom pole. they may be famous but they are the bottom feeders .they are jsut another face on people magazine.

edit:
    Yeah OJ is innocent!:thumbsup:

16. Jun 30, 2009 at 6:56 AM
    goofyboy

goofyboy Longhorn.

Member:
    Katy, Tx
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Sport
    1. the court of public opinion does not keep you out of jail.
    2. based on what the jury decided - OJ was innocent. no one here can PROVE, without a reasonable doubt, otherwise.

17. Jun 30, 2009 at 7:00 AM
    Pster

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4
    Have you ever been on a criminal jury? 50% of the jurors are under-educated or unedcuated and frankly of the juries I have been on, stupid idiots. NONE of the juries I have been on come anything close to being a "jury of my peers". Yes, God save me if I get a jury today - I would MUCH rather have a judge pass sentence and jury on me. OJ's jurors were all black racists (they admitted as such!!!!). The Voir Dire process of selecting jurors is NOT a process to pick "the best" jurors! It is a process to pick the jurors with the most bias, most stupidity, most sympathy, etc.

18. Jun 30, 2009 at 7:09 AM
    40204ever

40204ever Well-Known Member

Member:
    Caldwell, TX
    Vehicle:
    4x4 taco racing development
    Presumption of innocence only exists in a court of law. We as civilized men will honor the findings of a court of law, but we don't have to agree or accept those findings.

19. Jun 30, 2009 at 1:13 PM
    Pster

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4
  20. Jun 30, 2009 at 1:31 PM
    40204ever

40204ever Well-Known Member

Member:
    Caldwell, TX
    Vehicle:
    4x4 taco racing development
    I hope you dont have to lick those stamps.:eek:

Products Discussed in

To Top