1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Joke of the Day

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by gdawg25, Feb 14, 2007.

1. May 5, 2013 at 5:41 AM
    newertoy

newertoy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    East Tn
    Vehicle:
    2003 4x4 extra cab
    2" lift AAL and Bilstiens-front-rear,front diff drop. main drive drop
    Keep the jokes coming--many good ones!

2. May 6, 2013 at 5:04 AM
    23dec2007

23dec2007 Outlaw 525S member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 TRD Sport 2wd
    tint, bed cover, weathertech bug guard, window trim and mats, FOX hitch cover, viper alarm and remote start, kenwood deck, 10 station xm sat, 12.1 flip down dvd player, all pioneer door speakers, AVS rear window vent shade
    Q: Why is being in the military like a blow-job?
    A. The closer you get to discharge, the better you feel.

3. May 6, 2013 at 5:06 AM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    tint, bed cover, weathertech bug guard, window trim and mats, FOX hitch cover, viper alarm and remote start, kenwood deck, 10 station xm sat, 12.1 flip down dvd player, all pioneer door speakers, AVS rear window vent shade
    A woman in her eighties made the evening news because she was getting married for the fourth time. The following day she was being interviewed by a local TV station, and the commentator asked about what it felt to be married again at that age and would she share part of her previous experiences, since it seem quite unique the fact that her new husband was a ‘funeral director.’ After a short time to think, a smile came to her face and she proudly explained that she had first married a banker when she was in her twenties, in her forties she married a circus ring master, and in her sixties she married a pastor and now in her eighties, a funeral director. The amazed commentator asked her why she had married men with such diverse carriers. With a smile on her face she explained, ‘I married one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go.’

4. May 6, 2013 at 5:06 AM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    A young girl came home from a date looking sad. She told her mother, “Charles proposed to me a few minutes ago.”
    “Then why are you so sad?” her mother asked.
    “Because he also mentioned he was an atheist. Mom, he doesn’t believe there’s hell!”
    Her mother replied, “Marry him anyway. Between the two of us, we’ll show him how wrong he is.”

5. May 6, 2013 at 3:13 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Teacher: if you had one dollar and asked your father for one more dollar, how much would you have in total?
    Student: One dollar.
    Teacher: You don't know your maths.
    Student: You don't know my dad!

6. May 6, 2013 at 3:13 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Q. What is the difference between erotic and kinky?
    A. Erotic is using a feather....kinky is using the whole chicken.

7. May 6, 2013 at 3:14 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    During the soccer match little Johny sits in the front row. His friend asks:
    - How did you get tickets?
    - From my brother - respond Petya.
    - And where is your brother?
    - At home. Looking for his ticket.

8. May 6, 2013 at 3:15 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Little Tommy is attending a horse auction with his father. He watched as his father moved from horse to horse, running his hands up and down the horse's legs, rump and chest. After a few minutes of watching, Tommy asked his father: "Dad, why are you doing that?" His father replied: "Because when I'm buying horses I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy them." Tommy gets a worried look on his face and says to his dad: "Dad, I think the Fedex guy wants to buy mom."

9. May 6, 2013 at 3:18 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    This lady comes home from a routine check up and tells her husband: "The doctor says that I have the body of a twenty year old" The husband says: "Well, did he say anything about that FAT ASS of yours?" She says: "No, your name didn't come up at all.."

10. May 7, 2013 at 2:01 PM
    crazyengineer

crazyengineer Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    patrick
    Bristol, TN
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma SR5 TRD Offroad
    K&N Cold Air Intake, Warn Winch and Bumper Guard, Wet Okole Seat Covers, Undercover Bed Cover, TRD Kenwood Head Unit, Infiniti Speakers, JL 13.5 inch pancake sub
    That one is great!

11. May 7, 2013 at 2:59 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Two women were at a bar. One looked at the other and said, "You know, 80 percent of all men think the best way to end an argument is to make love."

"Well," said the other woman," that will certainly revolutionise the game of hockey!"

12. May 8, 2013 at 4:56 AM
    piercedtiger

piercedtiger Devout Atheist

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Southern Tier, NY
    Vehicle:
    2015 F150 3.5EB SCEW 6.5ft
    Kinda sad, and not really a joke but....

13. May 8, 2013 at 1:44 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Three guys go to a ski lodge, and there aren't enough rooms, so they have to share a bed. In the middle of the night, the guy on the right wakes up and says, "I had Little Johnny's next door neighbor had a baby. Unfortunately, the little baby was born with no ears. When they arrived home from the hospital, the parents invited Little Johnny's family to come over and see their new baby.

Little Johnny's parents were very afraid their son would have a wise crack to say about the baby. So, Little Johnny's dad had a long talk with Little Johnny before going to the neighbors. He said, "Now, son...that poor baby was born without any ears. I want you to be on your best behavior and not say one word about his ears, or I'm really going to spank your butt when we get back home." I promise not to mention his ears at all," said Little Johnny.

At the neighbors home, Little Johnny leaned over the crib and touched the baby's hand. He looked at it's mother and said, "Oh, what a beautiful little baby!" The mother, who had braced herself for Johnny's comment, was pleasantly surprised and said, "Thank you very much, Little Johnny." He then said," This baby has perfect little hands and perfect little feet.

Why, just look at his pretty little eyes! Did his doctor say he can see good? The mother a bit bewildered, hesitantly replies "Why, yes... his doctor said he has 20/20 vision, why do you ask?"

Little Johnny said, "Well, it's a good thing, cause he'd be screwed if he needed to wear glasses"
    this wild, vivid dream of getting a hand job!" The guy on the left wakes up, and unbelievably, he's had the same dream, too. Then the guy in the middle wakes up and says, "That's funny, I dreamed I was skiing!"

14. May 8, 2013 at 1:45 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Little Johnny is playing in the street with his friends. He runs into the house and says "Mum, whats it called when two people share a room and one lies on top of the other?"

His mom is a little bit taken aback and quickly decides to tell Johnny the truth "That's called sexual intercourse, Johnny".

Little Johnny looks stumped, and he runs back to his friends in the street.

2 minutes later, he runs back into the house and says "Mom! you liar! Its not called sexual intercourse, its called BUNK BEDS!"

15. May 8, 2013 at 1:46 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    The kids filed back into class Monday morning. They were very excited. Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on productive salesmanship.

Little Sally led off: "I sold girl scout cookies and I made $30," she said proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success."

"Very good," said the teacher.

Little Jenny was next: "I sold magazines," she said, "I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them up on current events."

"Very good, Jenny," said the teacher.

Eventually, it was Little Johnny's turn. The teacher held her breath.

Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher's desk. "$2,467," he said.

"$2,467!" cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling?"

"Toothbrushes," said Little Johnny.

"Toothbrushes," echoed the teacher, "How could you possibly sell enough tooth brushes to make that much money?"

"I found the busiest corner in town," said Little Johnny, "I set up a Dip & Chip stand. I gave everybody who walked by a sample. They all said the same thing, "Hey, this tastes like shit!"

Then I would say, "It is shit. Wanna buy a toothbrush?"

16. May 8, 2013 at 1:48 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    A woman goes to the doctor, beaten Black and Blue.

Doctor: "What happened?

"Woman: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home drunk he beats me to a pulp.

"Doctor: "I have a real good medicine for that. When your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of sweet tea and start swishing it in your mouth. Just swish and swish but don't swallow until he goes to bed and is asleep.

"Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.

Woman: "Doctor, that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk, I swished with sweet tea. I swished and swished, and he didn't touch me!"

Doctor: "You see how much keeping your mouth shut helps?"

17. May 8, 2013 at 1:49 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    An old hillbilly farmer had a wife who nagged him unmercifully. From morning till night (and sometimes later), she was always complaining about something. The only time he got any relief was when he was out plowing with his old mule. He tried to plow a lot.

One day, when he was out plowing, his wife brought him lunch in the field. He drove the old mule into the shade, sat down on a stump, and began to eat his lunch. Immediately, his wife began arguing with him again. Complain, nag, nag; it just went on and on.

All of a sudden, the old mule lashed out with both hind feet; caught her smack in the back of the head. Killed her dead on the spot.

At the funeral several days later, the minister noticed something rather odd. When a woman mourner would approach the old farmer, he would listen for a minute, then nod his head in agreement; but when a man mourner approached him, he would listen for a minute, then shake his head in disagreement. This was so consistent, the minister decided to ask the old farmer about it.

So after the funeral, the minister spoke to the old farmer, and asked him why he nodded his head and agreed with the women, but always shook his head and disagreed with all the men.

The old farmer said: "Well, the women would come up and say something about how nice my wife looked, or how pretty her dress was, so I'd nod my head in agreement."

"And what about the men?" the minister asked.

"They wanted to know if the mule was for sale."

18. May 8, 2013 at 2:19 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Dan knew he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died.

He decided that he needed to be with his dream woman to really enjoy it.

One evening he was at a singles bar where he spotted the most attractive woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away.

"I may look like just an ordinary man," he said as he walked up to her, "but in just a month or two, my father will die, and I'll inherit 20 million dollars." Impressed, the woman went home with him that evening.

Three days later, she became his stepmother.

When it comes to Estate Planning, women are so much smarter than men.

19. May 10, 2013 at 5:31 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    A man walked into a bar, sat down, ordered 3 shots of whiskey, drank them, then left. This continued daily for several weeks.

Curious, the bartender asked him one day, "Why do you always order three shots of whiskey?"

The man answered, "Because my two brothers and I always used to have one shot each, and since they've both passed on, I've continued to order the three shots in their honor."

The bartender thought that this was a very noble thing to do, and welcomed the man every time he visited the bar.

Two weeks later, the man walked into the bar for his daily visit and ordered two shots of whiskey. Surprised, the bartender asked him why he only ordered two when had had always been ordering three.

The man answered, "Oh, I've decided to stop drinking."

20. May 11, 2013 at 4:19 AM
    tacoma16

tacoma16 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter
    Ontario
    Vehicle:
    Double cab SR5 4x4
    keep them coming. These make my morning. Thanks a lot!

Products Discussed in

To Top