1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Josh's Build

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by j83soldier, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Jun 16, 2010 at 10:40 PM
    j83soldier

j83soldier [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    joshua
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma
    anti lock brake disable mod, fogtime anytime mod, Leer Topper, all pro plate bumper, toytec 3 inch lift, bfg AT, rims, piaa 5100's, some double din head unit (cant remember), warn 8000 winch, DO sliders, hacked frame to fit full size spare, thule and yakima roof racks

shit man, uhh I dont but if you want to see I can take pics. As any other boater on long shuttles I have had I think up to 14 kayaks on top, I just drive slow and carefully, the bed and cab being loaded with 14 boaters as well. I am colorado springs

2. Feb 13, 2011 at 9:10 PM
    j83soldier

j83soldier [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    joshua
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma
    anti lock brake disable mod, fogtime anytime mod, Leer Topper, all pro plate bumper, toytec 3 inch lift, bfg AT, rims, piaa 5100's, some double din head unit (cant remember), warn 8000 winch, DO sliders, hacked frame to fit full size spare, thule and yakima roof racks
    so question for you guys. After about 6 months the black paint I used to paint my grill surround is chipping. Does anyone have the same issue. Has anyone found a type of spraypaint that will hold up or should I just buy a black grill surround

Products Discussed in

To Top