1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Juke Box CD

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by MT Madman, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Apr 6, 2012 at 4:08 PM
    MT Madman

MT Madman [OP] Senior Citizen

Member:
    Hawk Point MO
    Vehicle:
    MGM Tundra CrewMax Limited TRD Off Road
    My Kenwood TM-V708 Dual-Bander Westin Step Bars Line X Bedliner ReTrax Pro MX Tonnaeu Cover
    Did a search and nothing came up so...

Was sitting in my Taco a week or so ago and it hit me WMA MP3 player. Then I started messing around with my Roxio Creater program on my PC and started looking at the Juke Box option, I loaded 5 CD's which is just over 4 hours and burned the CD. Took it out to the truck and it worked, I could have added another 5 CD's for around 8 or 9 hours of music on the same copy but wanted to try it. I've got the multi CD player that I can load I think 5 CD's into it so was thinking dang that's almost 50 hours of music and never changing the station or changing CD's. I haven't tried it on my Yamaha home CD player which is a 5 disc player also but I'll have to do that as soon as I can get the CD from my wife's Sienna.

I might be making a drive out to Yuma for a 90 day work detail and thought crap I can drive out there and back and never change a CD.

2. Apr 7, 2012 at 4:19 AM
    MT Madman

MT Madman [OP] Senior Citizen

Member:
    Hawk Point MO
    Vehicle:
    MGM Tundra CrewMax Limited TRD Off Road
    My Kenwood TM-V708 Dual-Bander Westin Step Bars Line X Bedliner ReTrax Pro MX Tonnaeu Cover
    Guess I'm just to 'old school' but I thought it was neater than heck that I could put over 500 minutes of music on 1 CD which in the normal format handles only 70 minutes.

To Top