1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Jury Duty Damnit!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by monoman, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Mar 19, 2009 at 7:58 PM
    tacoholic

tacoholic Well-Known Member

Member:
    East Bay, CA
    Hahahaha! Civil duty is good and all but jury duty just sucks.

2. Mar 20, 2009 at 4:43 AM
    longbow

longbow I see you now..................

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Silver Mica TRD 4 Door
    Toy-tec Coil over lift, Eibach 700 lb springs, Sway bar relocate, Total Chaos UCA's, Moto metal wheels, BFG mudterrians, HID, custom 3 piece grill, Highlift jack w/custom mount, Highlift jack cover, bed matt, de-badged 100%, storage box lock mod, using defrost w/o AC mod, short antenna mod, horn re-locate, Tire Gate flat spare tire mount, engine cover painted, bed light (1) mod, wreck bar carrier, Blue Sea 5026 fuse block, center console outlet, flash light mod, Blue Sea inline fuse, Shrockworks sliders, All-Pro front bumper, Piaa 510 driving lights, Warn shackles front, Kennesaw rear bumper, "Tag Boltz" plate lights, Warn shackles rear, Warn M8000 winch, devil horns, BHLM, weathech liners front and rear.....T.W. sticker of course. Custom Sock bed decal for Michele
    Here they send you some paper work to fill out, it states " must return this form" I coundn't get out of it, and I tried everything. I ended up calling the court at the needed tmes, and wasn't needed. Did that twice so I was good to go and need not show up.

Wife got the paperwork a couple of weeks ago, she stated medical reason which she had to list. Didn't need to show.

3. Mar 20, 2009 at 8:03 AM
    Bolo

Bolo Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Offroad
    Billet grill, nerf bars, TSB, Bilstein 5100s, Pioneer deck, Access Literider, shorty antenna
    Aren't all law enforcement officers exempt from jury duty? At least in California all officer are exempt, I believe.

4. Mar 20, 2009 at 2:05 PM
    JimBeam

JimBeam BECAUSE INTERNETS!! Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    nope...not exempt persay...at least not in SC

5. Mar 20, 2009 at 2:14 PM
    Anathollo

Anathollo www.saveadane.org

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Icon coilovers, Rear Fox Resi-shocks, 285/70/17 Toyo A/T's, Touchscreen JVC Headunit, Custom Rhino-lined sub box, Rocksford Fosgate components and Dual Rockford Fosgate 10" shallow subs, Pioneer and Rocksford Fosgate amps, 1250 watts total, Autometer Volt and Trans gauges with Lotek A-pillar, K&N Drop-in filter, WO Seat covers, Tint, NST WP pulley, Hi-lift jack, Diff breather mod, horn relocation mod, extra "D" rings, de-pinstriped, carrier bearing drop, Rear backup 886 bulbs, Camburg UCA's, AMW Catch can, BHLM, OME Dakars with AAL, Procomp 7089's, Front single hoop Demello bumper, Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500, Amsteel 3/8th synthetic line
    I took my book, "a history of God", and I set it on my lap while I was being questioned and I didn't get called back. I only missed a day of work. Try that. Should work.

6. Mar 24, 2009 at 4:36 AM
    FoxySandChick

FoxySandChick Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kristin
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 DC 4x4 Base model V6 Impulse Red Pearl
    De-badged, limo tint, black wet okole's, weathertechs, extra d-rings, TSB bilsteins
    I got called for jury duty just a few months ago and the date was canceled, but I just got another summons in the mail for 2 weeks from now :mad:.

7. Mar 24, 2009 at 5:48 AM
    OU812

OU812 ban the term murdered out

Member:
    First Name:
    danusa
    Kilroy was here
    Vehicle:
    13 DblCab LB 4X4
    Nothing yet, brand new!
    Tell them you already served, find someone else.
    Or tell them your a member of the communist party and everyone is guilty until proven otherwise.

Products Discussed in

To Top