1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

jus got my stealth DC tool box. perfect fit!!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by haynstyle808, May 6, 2011.

1. Nov 30, 2013 at 12:22 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T All of those moments....will be lost.....in time

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    That 42 box fits between the wheel wells , should fit a DCSB no differently

2. Nov 30, 2013 at 12:26 PM
    Jerez

Jerez SoCal LED Dash Swap

Member:
    First Name:
    Roderick aka Royer
    Ontario/Chino Area (CALI)
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD ESport DCLB
    Half LT dont count
    ^^what he said...thinking about picking up one of these boxes tho :spy:

3. Nov 30, 2013 at 12:34 PM
    venomous_x

venomous_x Well-Known Member

Member:
    laplace
    Vehicle:
    14' DCSB TSS
    Thank you kindly... I really wanted to opt for the Weather Guard but the one that actually fits inside the bed, is way too small and wouldn't leave enough room for tools. This Chest looks alot better to me than the ranger box and is wedged so I can sandwhich it to the back of the bed. Thank you for the input, I think I will order this week.
    :woot:

4. Mar 13, 2014 at 8:58 PM
    asuperhero

asuperhero Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Mill Creek, WA
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD Sport
    None yet
    Resurrecting this thread. Mine came in today, but is missing pieces...the tray and the hardware are all missing! Can anyone give me the specs of the pieces they received so I can go buy them myself? I've already contacted Amazon regarding this, and without sending the box back, I'm getting a $25 credit back. How did you guys mount this so it doesn't slide around?

5. May 22, 2014 at 5:42 PM
    Stuligan

Stuligan Well-Known Member

Member:
    Ontario, Canada
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD OR 4L V6 6spd
    Nothing serious.
    Anybody know how I can get one of these in Canada? I've only managed to find them on TruckCustomizers.com and they don't ship to Canada. I can cross the border however at Buffalo and grab one but I don't have an address for them to ship it to. Does anyone know of a postal place that will rent out a PO box so I can order it to there and then go pick it up?

6. May 22, 2014 at 5:51 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T All of those moments....will be lost.....in time

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Cap-it carries UWS , probably a few others too

7. May 22, 2014 at 8:38 PM
    ThomasMore66

ThomasMore66 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Dallas/Fort Worth
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged 2013 TRD Offroad 4wd
    TRD Supercharger, TRD exhaust, Leather seats, running boards removed (why it came with them I cannot imagine), Salex organizers, BAMF behind-the-grill light bar, Rigid SR-20 and SR-Q - Spots mounted behind stock grill, color-matched grill, Sylvania zXe head/fog lights, WeatherTech FloorLiner DigitalFit floor mats, Tech Deck, Avid bolt-on slider/step converted to weld on by TW member Achirdo, Diaz Fabrication Model T, Icon Stage 4 with OME Dakar rear leaf springs, OME Driveshaft spacer, Toytec 1" Front Diff Drop, FN BFD 18"x9" GMG Wheels, Toyo AT2 285-65-18 tires, Ultragauge mounted above mirror, Tuffy Box lockable storage, MattGecko rear window security bar, Relentless Fab tailgate protector, CSJumper 700 lumen flood pattern back-up LED's, modified BeeRadd under-hood lighting with two KC Cyclones; KB Voodoo cargo management system and standard rails, AllPro hi-lift jack mount, 48" hi-lift, RCI Metalworks aluminum front skid, Flyzeye 3VP-RS in glovebox and console, AFE CAI, Coupe fuse box cover.
    Do they come in black?

8. May 23, 2014 at 6:36 AM
    Stuligan

Stuligan Well-Known Member

Member:
    Ontario, Canada
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD OR 4L V6 6spd
    Nothing serious.
    From what I've found, they do. But they are much more expensive.

I've got a tri-fold tonneau cover though so I'm thinking I may look for an "under trailer" model because then I can still access it without having to take the cover off but it will hold all the stuff that is current in boxes strapped down.

To Top