1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Just Ordered Fox Coil-overs, now a few questions

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Polarisman, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Oct 9, 2012 at 7:04 PM
    Polarisman

Polarisman [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Vidalia,LA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRd Sport Double Cab 4X4 with Factory 20's
    Factory Toyota 20 inch rims, on Bridgestone Tires In channel Ventvisors, Window Tint, Bed Mat, Running boards
    Hello everyone, I just ordered a set of front and rear Fox Performance Series Shocks for my 2011 Double cab. From what I can gather, they level out the front of the vehicle? I plan on adding the TSB leaf springs to the rear and plan on getting new tires. Before I order my tires, I wanted to make sure they would fit without any rubbing issues. My current tire size is 265/50/20, which equals to a 30.43, and I am wanting to go to a 275/55/20, which is equal to a 31.91. The rims are factory Toyota rims. Will this setup work?? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

2. Oct 10, 2012 at 7:42 PM
    Supra TT

Supra TT Supercharged Lifter

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    2000 SAS D60 F/R Supercharged
    Supercharged on One Tons
    Yes, the new suspension will lift your truck. You can adjust the CO's up to 2.5" and with the TSB it should only be a 1" or so over stock which is already like 1" higher than the front. Or so...

Sounds like the tires will fit, probably will rub the frame and full turn, and most likely will rub the mud flaps.

Products Discussed in

To Top