1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Justrite Chemical Storage Cabinet, double walled

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by paidfor, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Mar 9, 2010 at 9:10 AM
    paidfor

paidfor [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Austin, TX
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD OR 4x4
    Hidden GPS tracking system. Backflip cover, weather techs, bed mat, tailgate lock, OME 885 springs, blistein shocks, 2.5 in AAL/
    SOLD,,,,This is in Austin Texas. I can deliver if you want...Austin area only.
    Justrite RM8361 45 gal. capacity storage cabinet. These cost over $1000 new. I will sell this one for $400 or best offer. It is FM Approved and UL Listed. It is 65 in tall, 43 in. wide and 18 in. deep. size.
    The picture below shows what it looks like loaded. It has double doors and two shelves inside, although you can add more. Shelves are adjustable up or down. It is real heavy and double walled. I thought about using it for a gun safe but would rather sell it. You commonly use these to store gasoline, paint or chemicals that you do not want exposed to work areas. It has no dents, dings or scratches or rust. It has the orig. manufacture labels on the outside of the cabinet. I might consider trading for a gun or a welder. pm me if interested.

chemcabinet.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top