1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Kalifornians, ..Legislator To Introduce Bill to Ban "Bullet Buttons"...

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by wileyC, May 21, 2012.

1. May 22, 2012 at 8:19 PM
    nagorb

nagorb Should be a dang perma mod

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2001 dbl cab 4x4
    Ya don't say?! I thought if it was illegal people wouldn't do it!

Was I mistaken to think that?

Those intent on committing no crime tend to obey the law and those that don't could care less what the law is, gun knife etc. All they are doing is making harder for those of us who obey the law. Why would anyone planning on committing a crime use a fucking bullet button? As the last I heard there have only been one or two crimes ever committed with a gun legally configured, leading one with common sense to come to the conclusion this is a bull shit feel good law with the intent to do nothing else but to take attention off how fucked up CA gov is.

ratn/

2. May 22, 2012 at 8:22 PM
    nagorb

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2001 dbl cab 4x4
    Now I remember the the avatar witht the target. Whenever we had cgn meets I always thought we should have pics of our avatars cause I cant remember names.

3. May 22, 2012 at 8:54 PM
    Rich91710

Rich91710 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    08 Base
    Satoshi with FJ badge, factory cruise, factory intermittent wipers, Redline Tuning hood-lift struts, Hellwig Swaybar, Rosen DVD-Nav
    Same here.... or when the screen name is nothing like their real name, so you end up learning names all over again, then get back to the forum, say "Hey Bob" and Bob gets pissed because you "outed" his real name.

And unless it's a biker meeting, I'm not comfortable using screen names in person. Biker meetings? I probably have more "friends" than not that I don't even know their real names.... just Snake, Jackass, Tazman, Rabbit, Bong....

4. May 22, 2012 at 9:25 PM
    nagorb

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2001 dbl cab 4x4
    I would remember your name though. So you haven't been on there in a few months? That sucks for them they lost a really good resource. I rarely ever go on, mostly to talk with a few guys in the sharks thread too much bs now. I remember the first thread I saw you on some guy was giving me shit for saying to be careful while shooting on BLM land and some other BS.

5. May 22, 2012 at 9:30 PM
    Rich91710

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    08 Base
    Satoshi with FJ badge, factory cruise, factory intermittent wipers, Redline Tuning hood-lift struts, Hellwig Swaybar, Rosen DVD-Nav
    Ya... and that shit still goes on.
    Assumptions that "if it's BLM it's legal to shoot"
    Nope. Not always... lot's of BLM near Corona but outside of the ranges, western Riverside county is off limits.

That and being extra-aware of what's happening around you... can be difficult wearing ears. My buds and I will normally have someone not wearing ears far enough away from the line to listen for vehicles and low flying aircraft.

6. May 22, 2012 at 9:35 PM
    nagorb

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2001 dbl cab 4x4
    I use electronic ears with buds, I can't hear as well as without either but I can still hear almost as good. If you don't have sensitive ears like me all you need is the ears then you can hear waaaay better then normal, too good sometimes.

7. May 22, 2012 at 9:42 PM
    Rich91710

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    08 Base
    I do use those at OC Indoor.
    Haven't had a chance to use them in the Dez with the larger calibers.
    Been too crazy with work and call duty... haven't been to the dez in way too long.

8. May 22, 2012 at 9:47 PM
    nagorb

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2001 dbl cab 4x4
    Me too, we're about to finish a big project so I might have some down time:D

They work great outdoors, I cant wear them indoors, hurts my ears I use my big ass ones for that, I think 30 dbs + sometimes buds.

9. May 22, 2012 at 9:48 PM
    nagorb

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2001 dbl cab 4x4
    I love CA don't think I could ever move from here. The more pro gunners leave the state the less votes we have.

10. May 22, 2012 at 10:16 PM
    sunflower

sunflower Well-Known Member

Member:
    California is a lost cause. The battle was lost about 15 years ago.

In regards to 2nd Amendment issues there "might" be some hope in the form of federal lawsuits since McDonald was incorporated. However, "if" the courts rule as such then any restorative gun rights will take a minimum of 3-4 years and most likely 5-8 years just to get up to par with moderate states. In the meantime, I will be enjoying my CCW, high cap mags and unfettered assualt weapons in my new state :)

btw - I get to enjoy these freedoms and liberties with NO SALES TAX too

11. May 22, 2012 at 10:29 PM
    nagorb

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2001 dbl cab 4x4
    Hope you feel the same when these laws come to your new state, and they willif we can't stop then here.

12. May 23, 2012 at 4:54 AM
    stewartx

stewartx Well-Known Member

Member:
    Huntsville AL
    Vehicle:
    2012 Silver DC SB TRD Off-Road
    Winch, front hitch, step bars, bed extender, bed step, gull-wing toolbox, tailgate lock, security system, cb radio, etc.
    You're looking at only a few of the definitions. My dictionary also defines both "barren" and "wasteland" as "an uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation." Given the weather (snow, ice, cold, etc) and general lack of farming, that pretty much describes a good chunk of northern Canada. The two words are often used together, the first to indicate it is mostly uninhabited and the second to indicate it's wilderness worthless for cultivation.

13. May 23, 2012 at 8:35 AM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Cultivation of trees goes on just fine except for the far north , perhaps your definition of cultivation is too narrow

14. May 23, 2012 at 10:32 AM
    stewartx

stewartx Well-Known Member

Member:
    Huntsville AL
    Vehicle:
    2012 Silver DC SB TRD Off-Road
    Winch, front hitch, step bars, bed extender, bed step, gull-wing toolbox, tailgate lock, security system, cb radio, etc.
    Perhaps. However, the phrase "barren wasteland" is applicable enough. Any land (even an arid desert) could be cultivated, but that's not the typical definition.

15. May 23, 2012 at 10:33 AM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Whatever , lol

16. May 23, 2012 at 1:26 PM
    Rmodel65

Rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

Member:
    Jawja
    Vehicle:
    1996 Yota 4x4
    Viper Red paint

assault is an action...its just a rifle and most like the ak or ar15 arent even high powered

17. May 23, 2012 at 1:36 PM
    TheGrinch

TheGrinch Cheese Head.

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    RP, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD DCSB OffRoad on 33's
    6" procomp lift
    dont listen to oz, you cant even own handguns in canada.

but, like someone mentioned before, VOTE. all these liberals in our Senate tread on our rights year after year. they embark to take away guns so much, and try to make it harder and harder to obtain them.

get this guy and all the other second ammendment BLOOD SUCKERS out by voting for one that doesnt tread upon our constitutional rights. also join the NRA.

and i think it is funny how Yee states, " I think that is my priority."

you THINK? wow really owning your beliefs there.

18. May 23, 2012 at 1:39 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    listen to me wut ?

I asked one question in this thread , fuck you guys get bent easy over this subject , I never suggested a course of action for California

19. May 23, 2012 at 1:39 PM
    Rmodel65

Rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

Member:
    Jawja
    Vehicle:
    1996 Yota 4x4
    Viper Red paint
    you can own handguns in Canada...you have to get a PAL thats endorsed for prohibited weapons and whatnot though..there is no carrying CCW except for a very select few people so its pretty much a no carry country. the magna carta was long ago thrown out with the changing of the bath water

20. May 23, 2012 at 1:41 PM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...

apparently some of them can.

Products Discussed in

To Top