1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

KC Lights Christmas Deals

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by Midknight, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Dec 26, 2016 at 7:06 PM
    Taylor@KC HiLiTES

Taylor@KC HiLiTES Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCSB TRD OR 4x4
    See build thread
    Thanks for the offer! We really appreciate it, but as minimal as it may seem, we don't do that sort of stuff because we don't pay for reviews. We just want you to be happy with the products and if so inclined then review them from there. Honestly man, you're lucking out as it is with the sale and the free light and being taken care of with the free shipping... We very rarely do deals as good as this!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  2. Dec 26, 2016 at 8:39 PM
    erok81

erok81 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Imposter
    Gotcha. That makes sense! I agree it's one hell of a deal! Probably close to 500 in savings!!

I'm sure I'll post something. Either in my build thread or a review. I'll tag you once it's up. :)

3. Dec 27, 2016 at 6:37 AM
    ETXTacoma

ETXTacoma Someone gave me a plasma cutter.

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    Tyler, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Tacoma TRD OR
    Dynatrac ProRock 60 Rear Axle, that is important enough.
    Was looking at that 32" Gravity Pod set up to go up on my Prinsu Rack... have always loved the looks of pods instead of lightbars...

The Rally/Baja style just cannot be beat.

4. Dec 27, 2016 at 10:32 AM
    Taylor@KC HiLiTES

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCSB TRD OR 4x4
    See build thread
    Yep, they really look great on a Prinsu! @Leobomber1 installed the Pro6 on his 3rd gen with a Prinsu and I think it looks killer.

I really am a fan of both styles but for different areas. The light bars look excellent in bumpers whether it's stock or aftermarket. I do like the other style up top though too!

5. Dec 27, 2016 at 11:25 AM
    ETXTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    Tyler, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Tacoma TRD OR
    So he just did one of the 39" 6pod ones? One the website, those options are for side by sides so does that price include like the mounting brackets for them and such or is that just for the lightbar?

I wonder how the 32" 5 Pod would look on it?

6. Dec 27, 2016 at 5:45 PM
    Leobomber1

Leobomber1 Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    2016 Inferno TRD Off Road
    Icon Vehicle Dynamics Stage 6 KC HiLiTES Pro6 Roof Lighting KC HiLiTES Gravity G34 Ditch Lights CBI Ditch Mounts Prinsu Roof Rack ARB Awning Hi-Lift Jack SOS Concepts Bed Rack Fuel/Water/Emergency Rotopax Konig Countersteer Offroad 265/75R16 BFG KM2 UltraGauge Blue
    I did the 39". With the Prinsu roof rack and the rail system you can easily mount it. I made a bracket using beam joints from Home Depot. Fits fantastic and obviously the performance is epic.

7. Dec 27, 2016 at 6:35 PM
    ETXTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    Tyler, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Tacoma TRD OR
    Awesome! I love how it looks up there!

8. Dec 27, 2016 at 6:38 PM
    Leobomber1

Leobomber1 Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    Icon Vehicle Dynamics Stage 6 KC HiLiTES Pro6 Roof Lighting KC HiLiTES Gravity G34 Ditch Lights CBI Ditch Mounts Prinsu Roof Rack ARB Awning Hi-Lift Jack SOS Concepts Bed Rack Fuel/Water/Emergency Rotopax Konig Countersteer Offroad 265/75R16 BFG KM2 UltraGauge Blue
    @ETXTacoma If you decide to pull the trigger let me know. Personal opinion, a 5 light may look a little skinny based on the lines of the truck. 6 light may have even looked skinny if it weren't for the ditch lights helping to fill out the light profile. Making a bracket cost me about $10.

9. Dec 27, 2016 at 6:42 PM
    ETXTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    Tyler, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Tacoma TRD OR
    Thanks for the input. I would really like to pull the trigger on the 6, just don't know if I can right now.

What I would really like to do is have only one brand of aux lighting on the truck because right now I have 3... Rigid, Baja, and Heretic.

10. Dec 27, 2016 at 6:49 PM
    Leobomber1

Leobomber1 Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    @ETXTacoma I started with Rigid. Really couldn't complain but I got rid of them in favor of KC. Customer support has been perfect and their lighting options really fit any niche. Honestly, give them a call and tell them what you plan on doing with the truck and they will set you up with a full range lighting solution depending on your budget and use. Just having a Pro6 with no additional lighting mods looks sweet, but you'll need to fill the mid-range too which they can help you with.

Taylor@KC HiLiTES likes this.
  11. Dec 27, 2016 at 6:57 PM
    ETXTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    Tyler, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Tacoma TRD OR
    So I guess the Pro6 is all spot?

I would need something to replace Ditch Lights, 20" Bar in the Bumper, and Fog Light Pods in the bumper, plus camp lights on the rear of the truck...

12. Dec 27, 2016 at 7:06 PM
    Leobomber1

Leobomber1 Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    It's primarily spot, but that is what the roof lights should be. Having a flood pattern on the roof is if you plan for that to be your primary light off roading and you don't plan on having a mid range solution. The G34 ditch lights for mid range are amazing. We were just driving back from BFE Nevada with no street lights doing 70+ mph and without the ditch lights (which are street legal) I never would have felt safe at that speed. We will be running a 20" KC Flex light in the CBI front bumper for additional short/mid range with the Gravity series Tacoma fogs in amber. Camp lights we are running C3s, but they have plenty of options depending on your price range. Yes, the price adds up but quality and customer service doesn't come cheap. I've seen my fair share of ebay lights cause condensation within the first week but even my old set of Apollos took a direct hit from a large rock and never fogged up.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
    Taylor@KC HiLiTES and ETXTacoma like this.
  13. Dec 27, 2016 at 7:18 PM
    ETXTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    Tyler, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Tacoma TRD OR
    Thanks for the info! I really appreciate it!

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  14. Dec 27, 2016 at 8:33 PM
    Taylor@KC HiLiTES

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCSB TRD OR 4x4
    See build thread
    So the Pro6 is pretty customizable in that you can run spot, driving, or the wide beam patterns in it if you'd like but they ship with one standard configuration. If you were to want something different than the standard configuration, then definitely give us a call and we will help you get what you want out of it.

As far as all of those other needs that you'd have to fulfill in order to have brand consistency, we have options for all of those and could really get you dialed in for exactly what you need. I actually just got a Pelfrey front as well so I'll be able to help you with that as I'm working on filling the fogs and 20" cutout too. If you want to get a list of the options for your truck, maybe let's start a PM or even give us a call tomorrow to go over all that. Then that way you'd at least have a list of things to consider and have our advice rather than just trying to figure it out on your own. We're here to help make sure you get what you want and need and not sell you stuff that won't be useful for you or do a half assed job of getting it done!

15. Dec 27, 2016 at 8:38 PM
    ETXTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    Tyler, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Tacoma TRD OR
    Thanks Taylor! Glad to hear that the Pro6 can be customized in terms of beam patterns.

Products Discussed in

To Top