1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Keeping Your Tacoma Interior Clean These Days?

Discussion in 'Health' started by Scott W, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Nov 17, 2020 at 12:53 PM
    JustJon

JustJon Well-Known Member

Member:
    MI
    Vehicle:
    18 DCSB OR
    I was gonna say Medical n95s don’t have valves.. and they are not pleasant to wear for a 12 hour shift.

usmc2msu[QUOTED] likes this.
  2. Nov 17, 2020 at 12:56 PM
    Minny Taco

Minny Taco For the Horde!

Member:
    Minnesota
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Off Road DCSB
    - Dobinsons shocks and leaf pack - Level 8 MK6 wheels - 265/70/17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs load C - SPC UCA - Moog LCA - TRD Pro headlights - Bullet Proof Fab skid plate w/ Line-X - 3M Matte Black roof vinyl - Astrostart remote - Debadged - Black shifter bezel - Front window tint 50% - Color matched grill surround - MESO LED red/white map lights - Osram Super Bright H4 bulbs - Headlight Services upgraded wiring harness - Auxito LED reverse lights - Zulu Nylon Gear MOLLE visor cover - Truxedo Lo Pro QT tonneau - Weathertech floor mats - Weathertech vent visors - Redline Tuning Elite hood struts - OEM bed mat - AJT Design custom shift knob - AJT Design custom climate knobs - Center console organizer - Salex glove box organizer - 1" driver seat spacers - AntennaX 14" antenna - AVS door sill protectors - Trimmed OEM mud flaps - Candyapple red tow hook - Painted pinch weld and radiator frame - Custom radio knobs from Hondo Garage - Xtunes black tail lights - Black LED third brake light - Ruff Tuff Kryptek Typhon seat covers - ACEkraut license plate relocation bracket - Cali Raised Side Shooter ditch lights w/ lo-pro mounts - Subaru tweeters + Rockford Fosgate speakers - Thinkware F800 Pro dash cam - Stickers n shit
    Wait, so this isn't about interior detailing ideas and photos of your sweet, clean interior?

GQ7227 and JustJon like this.
  3. Nov 17, 2020 at 12:57 PM
    JustJon

JustJon Well-Known Member

Member:
    MI
    Vehicle:
    18 DCSB OR
    You can take that vaccine that took 6 months to make..

Im not an antivaccer by any means, but I don’t care for vaccines that have been around for 40 years let alone one that’s 6months old...

Lawfarin[QUOTED] likes this.
  4. Nov 17, 2020 at 7:25 PM
    Lawfarin

Lawfarin Who me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Beetle Juice
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2024 GMC Sierra
    I have no plans to take any vaccine. I’m only 35 and never have been a fan of any vaccine. Just hoping it helps the people who are at high risk and removes the mask mandates and brings back normalcy or at least puts us back on the road to such. I feel it’s long over due.

JustJon[QUOTED] likes this.
  5. Dec 13, 2020 at 8:49 PM
    GQ7227

GQ7227 mw survivor

Member:
    First Name:
    J A Y
    309km east of Hazard ...the good life
    Vehicle:
    '97 black SR5 0g ~ MT @ 176k ...
    black woolWax, green IFC, borlaCB, custom Line-X PC drums, skid, nuts, hooks, 1/4 silver frame...
    I've not ever had a flu shot in my life

Reports are they need 70+ percent to take the shot twice for it to make a lasting difference

I have road salt on my floor mats I tracked in this weekend that I should clean soon!

6. Dec 13, 2020 at 9:26 PM
    ncnative

ncnative Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    Lincolnton, NC
    Vehicle:
    2020 Cement Tacoma DCSB SR5
    bed cover, step rails, avs window vents, Meso dome light
    No vaccine for me just yet until I see what may happen. I'm 69 and fall into several of the "at risk" groups with various health issues. I've been doing the hand sanitizer and social distancing for years since I don't like taking a flu shot either due to terrible reactions to it. I too hope it helps millions and gets us all safer but I plead with folks to wear masks and have some sense about distancing. Above all, stay home during the holidays if you feel the least bit sick. Getting a relative or close friend sick is the last thing any of us wants. My wife wants to boldly step into a crowd and tells me "I got my mask on"....well honey the mask isn't specifically helping you...it's protecting the rest of us and if we see a "dangerous" situation in a grocery store, we can avoid it and move away or leave. You can't when you got 20 people inside a home with some being unknown as to where they might have been or who they've contacted. Just be safe. Celebrating can wait.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
    usmc2msu likes this.
  7. Nov 13, 2023 at 4:12 PM
    IndianaTaco83

IndianaTaco83 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2005 Tacoma Double Cab / 2021 Tacoma Double Cab TRD Pro
    Have kids. And just let that dream go.

Products Discussed in

To Top