1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Kicker Comp VR & L7

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by creedler, May 4, 2012.

1. May 4, 2012 at 9:48 PM
    creedler

creedler [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Max
    Eugene, Oregon
    Vehicle:
    Stock for now
    Old build in sig
    Picture 1: 1 Kicker 10" L7 in custom built MDF sealed enclosure with protective subwoofer grill (not pictured). Very good sub, was installed in a 2010 tacoma. $200 obo

Picture 2: 1 Kicker 12" Comp VR in MDF ported Fierce Audio XED enclosure. New never used. $120 obo

Only selling to buy shallow mount subs. Make me an offer on both as a package. Will trade for Kel-Tec P-3AT and or .40 S & W ammo, or sliders. I have cash to add to trade if necessary.

I put this in 2nd Gen. section because L7 box was built to fit behind the seat of 2010 access cab. Mods feel free to move if it's in wrong section.

Max

100mediaimag0067.jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG0277.jpg

2. May 22, 2012 at 6:59 PM
    creedler

creedler [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Max
    Eugene, Oregon
    Vehicle:
    Stock for now
    Old build in sig
    Bump... I'm selling my truck so I'm gonna be getting rid of my entire sound system as well as a viper 350 HV and seat covers. I will post pictures and prices of the gear listed above as soon as I uninstall them. If your interested check out my build for more details.

Products Discussed in

To Top