1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

King 2.5 Coilovers In Stock (25001-119A)

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by vesp, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Sep 30, 2021 at 9:53 PM
    vesp

vesp [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2019 SSM TRD Sport DCSB - KDMax Tuned
    Fox 2.5 Coilovers w/ Res, Total Chaos UCAs, Fox 2.0 Rears w/ Res, Icon Leaf Springs (Option 3) Icon Compression Wheels 17x8.5, Falken AT3 285/70/17, Meso Puddle Lights, Meso Stage 2 Tails, Baja Designs Squadron Yellow Fogs, Meso Sunroof Hexrack, AGM Battery Tuning, Meso Red Maps/Dome V2, Meso Chrome Delete, Cali Raised Bed Rack (Mid), Thule Tepui Autana 3 RTT, Total Chaos Bed Stiffeners, Morimoto Amber XBs, Morimoto LED Mirror Lights, Morimoto LED License Plate Lights, CaliRaised Stealth LED Bar AL Offroad Trailgate
    First, want to quantify that I am in no way affiliated with the below, but that being said, I know a lot of you have been looking for inventory on suspension setups and with how lead times are, thought I would share.

Off Road Warehouse posted on Instagram that they have the King Front 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coilovers with Adjuster in stock for anyone looking.

https://www.offroadwarehouse.com/pr...ver-w-adjuster-25001-119a?gfid=p47522-c670885

84F2A321-4BB7-4E7E-AE65-DFF6EEDDE68A.jpg

Good luck! Get those rigs lifted!

Products Discussed in

To Top