1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Last 2 Duck Hunts

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by TacomaYAK, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Dec 29, 2009 at 1:34 PM
    TacomaYAK

TacomaYAK [OP] The Reel Sportsman

Member:
    League City, Tx
    Vehicle:
    08 Access Cab 4.0
    Lifted.
    Here's a few pictures of my last two hunts with 2 of my buddies. We limited out both times (6 ducks each x 3 = 18 ducks) and I shot a Ross' goose as we were picking up the decoys.

Both hunts in the marsh with about a dozen decoys and a Robo Duck.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dec 29, 2009 at 1:37 PM
    JM76

JM76 Ride On

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    SC
    Vehicle:
    06 silver double cab 4x4
    seconday air filter removal, tw sticker afe pro dry s filter , black rims , cb radio with four foot firestik antenna,black nasta nerf bars,5100's in the rear,mp3 player hookup,led overhead light,5100's up front @ 1.75, rear AAL,custom dent package,blacked out rear bumper, blacking out front grille,camo gt seat covers , 6k HIDs, 6k fogs coming, devil horns grille mod,elite offroad aluminum bumper,Canadoshi grille mod.light bar behind the grille with bright lights coming sooner or later
    nice pics! do you fully pluck them or breast them out?

3. Dec 29, 2009 at 1:51 PM
    TacomaYAK

TacomaYAK [OP] The Reel Sportsman

Member:
    League City, Tx
    Vehicle:
    08 Access Cab 4.0
    Lifted.
    about half and half. sometimes i will even age the birds for about a week before i decide to do anything with them.

4. Dec 29, 2009 at 2:06 PM
    JM76

JM76 Ride On

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    SC
    Vehicle:
    06 silver double cab 4x4
    seconday air filter removal, tw sticker afe pro dry s filter , black rims , cb radio with four foot firestik antenna,black nasta nerf bars,5100's in the rear,mp3 player hookup,led overhead light,5100's up front @ 1.75, rear AAL,custom dent package,blacked out rear bumper, blacking out front grille,camo gt seat covers , 6k HIDs, 6k fogs coming, devil horns grille mod,elite offroad aluminum bumper,Canadoshi grille mod.light bar behind the grille with bright lights coming sooner or later
    nice! so what are you going to do with the ones from this hunt?

5. Dec 30, 2009 at 2:14 PM
    Packman73

Packman73 ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    The free state of Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!
    My brother-in-law and I have been harvesting quite a few lately on the river where we go but we don't get close to limiting out. When we go to the lake though, we usually do. :)

To Top